Thread: Couple New TLMods

Lesser Wizard

Question

TLMod Central, a crappy web site I just put up today, has two TLMods on it. Both are pretty simple, ah well.

I hope to make an 'Arcade' mod sometime in the nearish future. So you will be able to purchase upgrades to your mower, buy new mowers, pay for repairs, buy guns for your mower (maybe), collect time extension powerups, etc. It'll probably use some of the old maps, as well as have quite a few new ones. Also, variety will be key... so while the focus will (of course) be on lawn mowing, there will be a few that don't have any lawn mowing at all.

Arrow

Hey that's cool you got it going. Although yeah, I agree with your webpage, 4.5 MB for a 50 second demo is a bit much ..

Also to quit the mod you probably be loading mod(0) so it will return to the base game dir without needing to restart when it's over.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Ah... so that is how you get back to the base directory. At first I thought it was a bug... but then I noticed that the Example Mod worked fine. But I was too lazy to figure it out, heh