Thread: Is Mike Hommel Making another Game? (Share your theories #2)

i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog

Default Is Mike Hommel Making another Game? (Share your theories #2)

Kk less dark now

Is Mr. Mike working on another game right now? Is he making a new game? well let me give you some proofs that he might be working on another game.

Firstly most of the villain pack items are just re textured items, so is 2 items from Valentine and also some other items I didn't mention, yeah I knew it take a lot of time to animate the clothe and the blocks but that doesn't mean he isn't giving some time to work on another game. Maybe Hamumu is working on another game or maybe he is working on a bigger update for the game, but what game is he working on? Is he going to leave us?

Mr. Mike is a busy man, that works hard to make us items by drawing it and drawing every move we do with that item but he haven't given us any more new unique items is that why? or there is another reason? Maybe real life problems? Last time I saw him make a video about him making games or developing something was 2 years ago, he gave his time to growtopia and maybe now he want make something new to break free from boredom.

What do you guys think?
    Share your theories.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

#MahmoudForGtFrog

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    Kk less dark now

Is Mr. Mike working on another game right now? Is he making a new game? well let me give you some proofs that he might be working on another game.

Firstly most of the villain pack items are just re textured items, so is 2 items from Valentine and also some other items I didn't mention, yeah I knew it take a lot of time to animate the clothe and the blocks but that doesn't mean he isn't giving some time to work on another game. Maybe Hamumu is working on another game or maybe he is working on a bigger update for the game, but what game is he working on? Is he going to leave us?

Mr. Mike is a busy man, that works hard to make us items by drawing it and drawing every move we do with that item but he haven't given us any more new unique items is that why? or there is another reason? Maybe real life problems? Last time I saw him make a video about him making games or developing something was 2 years ago, he gave his time to growtopia and maybe now he want make something new to break free from boredom.

What do you guys think?
    Share your theories.
    He goes to weekly Illuminati meetings where he slaves them into making Growtopia art for him. The people are bat at making video-game-pixel-art-graphics so they just recolor some old clothes and call it a day.
    ~MrQB~

Amazing Art by PannyFlan

Quote Originally Posted by BLYoshi View Post
    And it is quite peaceful, unless you choose to visit the drama subforum, or the General Chat subforum (with drama threads that should be placed in the drama subforum).

Master Sorcerer

Those last videos of his were just "Advertisements" for GT's future updates, he uploaded them for people who follows him to give a "Early Information" about items. His real vlogs haven't been around for a long time... I wish he would still make them!
    It's possible that he is making a new game, but maybe he just does same things as always? If you have played some of his games, there are pretty much a lot items that later were added to GT. I think he is making something, remember that meeting with Seth? Maybe it wasn't only "Friendly Developers" meeting? Maybe they are planing something huge?
    Come back and play in real life, not in a deep coffin that programmers are making even deeper for you and everyone around you.

Lesser Wizard

Default Interesting...

Hmmm... Let me put on my detective haton hmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Syberg View Post
    Those last videos of his were just "Advertisements" for GT's future updates, he uploaded them for people who follows him to give a "Early Information" about items. His real vlogs haven't been around for a long time... I wish he would still make them!
    It's possible that he is making a new game, but maybe he just does same things as always? If you have played some of his games, there are pretty much a lot items that later were added to GT. I think he is making something, remember that meeting with Seth? Maybe it wasn't only "Friendly Developers" meeting? Maybe they are planing something huge?
    This is probably most likely, maybe @Sethmumu is busy trying to fix bugs and plan future updates?
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

raqk

He's either working on Internet simulator 2015, or they have a huge update planned for Peasants day next week.

Hamumu is love... Hamumu is LIEEFE.

Probably making a new flash game like the robot guy finding puppies Lel.
    MY NAME IS NARWHALZ INGAME NOT SBPRODUCTIONS!

.Get to lvl 50 31/50

.Get a WOTD 0/1

.Get a lot of people to know about the growing dead on YouTube (got votw with Burt so now people know bout it)

. Get Dl 1/1

. When I get MY DUMB RING( Gotta Turn It In) 1/1

#1 Nubscrub On Forums.

I EAT EVERYONE HAHAHAHA

The Noob On The Loose Trailer!
    http://youtu.be/cXV0GuOrgaA

Lesser Wizard

He wrote a blog post on his site earlier this month about his life, and from the looks of it he's been busy with moving. On top of that, he's been working with contractors on getting the Hamumu Software website redesigned and getting his next game programmed, and that's alongside updating Growtopia. Seems pretty busy!