Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • HEY

2 40.00%
  • YOU

3 60.00%

Thread: HELP ME THIS IS IMPORTANT

Default HELP ME THIS IS IMPORTANT

Ok, so I'm a newbie at forums. I need help on getting a thing that if you post everytime the thing will show up like the spoiler or the 'im level 100' thing. I don't know what its called but every people in there post has a dash and the dash will have stuff like im level 100 or ring quest step 10 I NEED HELP! everytime they post the dash stuff shows up everytime in the bottom of there posts, help me!

It's called a siggy or a signature. You can do this by going to settings and on the left side it should say change signature.
    I am Canadian but can speak fluent English and French, if you ever need help send me a message.

If you are ever bored, feel free to check out my fan fiction on Wattpad. This does have mature content, so viewer discretion is advised.
    https://www.wattpad.com/story/554151...s-in-the-games

#200TOKENGIVEAWAY

Like this?

- - - Updated - - -

THANKS mannnnn
    Have any complications with your forum experience? Then, follow the following:

• PM me in-game or on the forums for tips and tricks on how to function around here.
    • Never get involved in drama; because you will be punished for it, too!
    • Never be afraid to speak your mind, I mean Donald Trump does that and he gets hate (it won't happen to you if you don't build walls!)

If you want to add me on Growtopia, my Growtopia name is Kroakie.

Quote Originally Posted by Comment View Post
    Like this?

- - - Updated - - -

THANKS mannnnn
    No problem.
    I am Canadian but can speak fluent English and French, if you ever need help send me a message.

If you are ever bored, feel free to check out my fan fiction on Wattpad. This does have mature content, so viewer discretion is advised.
    https://www.wattpad.com/story/554151...s-in-the-games

#200TOKENGIVEAWAY

u wot m8

(I understood about 16% of this. (I chose a random low number because I didn't really know what you said... (I just put 2 bracket things inside 1 bracket.)))
    Quote Originally Posted by Equine View Post
    "Fame" isn't even present in Growtopia. This "fame" is mild idolization because someone has more pixelated value than them. In reality, all these "famous" Growtopians are prepubescent children who have absolutely no affect on society.