Thread: Teamwork Scams (pinball bumper)

Smile Teamwork Scams (pinball bumper)

Hi guys, i just realized that there are more and more token scams like the new and increasingly common "pinball teamwork " scam. However, i think that this scam is quite good for it improves bonding between growtopians (not trying to promote scamming). Recently, i have just went into one of these pinball teamwork scam world. In there, i realized that helping other people is actually more fun than getting a prize and completing some thing. Helping other people increases your happiness level when people say "thx" and stuff like that. What i am trying to say is that You should try to help more people in growtopia. Thanks and have a nice day!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bengoh10jw View Post
    Hi guys, i just realized that there are more and more token scams like the new and increasingly common "pinball teamwork " scam. However, i think that this scam is quite good for it improves bonding between growtopians (not trying to promote scamming). Recently, i have just went into one of these pinball teamwork scam world. In there, i realized that helping other people is actually more fun than getting a prize and completing some thing. Helping other people increases your happiness level when people say "thx" and stuff like that. What i am trying to say is that You should try to help more people in growtopia. Thanks and have a nice day!
    It's not a scamm, I barely care for the prize when I play it, I just want to finish it

Quote Originally Posted by radusavin366 View Post
    It's not a scamm, I barely care for the prize when I play it, I just want to finish it
    Hehehehe dude this is called a token world(usually they r scams). They make u completed something and then at the end they give u this impossible thing to do( like password door : 1-1000 or something like that)

Banned

Hehehehe dude this is called a token world(usually they r scams). They make u completed something and then at the end they give u this impossible thing to do( like password door : 1-1000 or something like that)
    Did I mention that I don't care?I want to complete it to the scam part, then go away.

Master Sorcerer

I went to a pinball team work too!! But I won ringmaster suit (as a prize) without anyone's help

Most people like to go,solo!
    Global News: An average citizen was walking through the streets when he found a couple of children crying besides the tree where the kitten was frightfully stuck at the branches of the tree. He saved the cat and lived happily ever after! Good job, Mr. Average Citizen!