Thread: HELP!

I purchased teenage lawnmower yesterday. Everytime I try to use my unlock code I get the error message that the server is down. I have emailed support and heard nothing ***!!! I am going to dipute the charge on my credit card if I do not hear anything soon. Is the server down?

Talking

RTSOFT.COM and the server authentication used in TLM's registration system was down for about 4 hours yesterday, very sorry for the delay.  I posted a thing about it on the news.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Please note that our server only has to be up the FIRST time you play to perform the first time unlock, so in the future if we're down this won't interrupt you.

Also, if for any reason you don't like the game, you don't need to dispute the charge, just drop me an email and I'll issue a refund.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Well that does not really help as I have been trying all day today to unlock the game and have been getting this error message: Unable to connect with the server. It may be downor rebooting. Please try again later. Sorry for the hassle!

I just got this error message 5 miutes ago...

Talking

Ok, the server is running fine so you probably are not on a normal internet connection, ie, on a company LAN or you have a firewall/router with settings that are not letting the game communicate with the server.

I'm going to email you a util that will let you unlock the game without being on an internet connection, please use email from here.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies