Thread: Wierd Coloration in *some* demos

Default Wierd Coloration in *some* demos

Hey whats up guys. I just downloaded your ClanLib, and I think it is a great sdk, that I definitely plan on using. Even though I couldn't find any guides to compiling everything, I managed to get everything running. However, please take a look at these images:

--------

The coloring in the first two is off. The last two work fine. Can someone please tell me what the two sets of demos do differently from one another that would cause some to work, and some to not work?

thanks,

I think if you supply your computer specs/system setup more help might come your way.

In my opinion, any problems with the demos are most likely due to incorrectly configuring opengl and sdl. Did you configure with --enable-ClanGL and --enable-SDL? Unfortunately I can't be less vague until you tell me your configuration.

I am having a similar problem, although it does seem to depend on the computer. My desktop (a Radeon 9800 SE AIW using Omega drivers 7.04) is getting a similar coloring on some images, my laptop (built-in intel chipset) is fine. Both are running Windows XP.

Basically, this coloring occurs whenever the file in question (in my case a png image) has any transparent areas. I am attaching the file in question, it works fine if I fill in those transparent areas. Also attached you'll find part of a screenshot with the weird display.

Oh, also, using ClanLib 0.8.0, the version available at the homepage. If you need any further information, just ask.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Hmm, I did fix a bug in the .png loader a while back, but I think this happened after the 0.8.0 release.

Would it be possible for you to work from the development 0.8 in the SVN repository and let me know if this fixes it?
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Hmm, I did fix a bug in the .png loader a while back, but I think this happened after the 0.8.0 release.

Would it be possible for you to work from the development 0.8 in the SVN repository and let me know if this fixes it?
    Okay, I just tried that out, but unfortunately it still doesn't work.