Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Read Before Posting Suggestions

Administrator

Thumbs up Read Before Posting Suggestions

Hey, we are happy to receive your suggestions here, and there's even a chance we might put them in the game! But there's also a chance we'll put something just like your suggestion in the game without ever even reading what you post here, or we already had it planned and then we read what you posted. If you see your item idea in the game, maybe we got it from your post here... but more likely we didn't! We use very few suggestions from this forum, we mostly make things up ourselves (I don't know about Seth, but the reason I got into making games was so I could take my ideas and make them real!). What does that all mean? Simply put:

IF YOU POST AN IDEA IN THIS FORUM, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR IDEA TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, DON'T POST IT HERE.

I'm sure when water comes out, people are gonna be like "OMG, MY IDEA GOT PUT IN! GIVE ME FREE THINGS! WANDZ PLZ! IT WAS MY IDEA!! COME ON!"
    Yep. Looking forward when that happens. Any ideas from the forums that you actually did put in/are thinking of putting in?
    Million Gem Club.
    Legendary Club

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Hey, we are happy to receive your suggestions here, and there's even a chance we might put them in the game! But there's also a chance we'll put something just like your suggestion in the game without ever even reading what you post here, or we already had it planned and then we read what you posted. If you see your item idea in the game, maybe we got it from your post here... but more likely we didn't! We use very few suggestions from this forum, we mostly make things up ourselves (I don't know about Seth, but the reason I got into making games was so I could take my ideas and make them real!). What does that all mean? Simply put:

IF YOU POST AN IDEA IN THIS FORUM, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO USE IT WITHOUT ANY COMPENSATION OR CREDIT. THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, SO IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR IDEA TO BE USED BY PEOPLE WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION, DON'T POST IT HERE.
    Water, please.
    Yeah, one of the "oldies".

Also became a lurker of the forums.

How about sprites? They're like decorations but really tiny animals floating around you. Could be dragon mushroom anything!

Default SUPER GROWTOPIAN CAPES-sponsored by WAM

I have a great idea...CAPES. There would not be a red capes as that is the color of the moderators cape (they dont even have to look like moderators capes) but they could be green, blue, purple, white even. They could be exactly like jet packs but not look like them at all they would have sparkles coming out of them or stars or just lines and they could make it so you hover a bit off the ground. They could cost 25,000 gems or be created with crystal seed and mystery block seed so you won't know what you get.
    Comment what you think please.
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2205
Size:  238.2 KB

Cloudier

I always wanted pets, that would follow you around or something...

(If you do, don't forget the rabbit!)

Invisible in your world (thats right! a glitch!)

Quote Originally Posted by Flame_Rex View Post
    How about sprites? They're like decorations but really tiny animals floating around you. Could be dragon mushroom anything!
    What are sprites?
    My very own clothing guide!

Thanks to CoolDrew for this cool sig! Click my eggs please?
    ]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDui0FRrvDuN6DuD5GRrz

Live your dream, its cool.~CarloRay

How about you have a 1% chance when you break a hat tree you get,
    A hat that had a cool mod and looks a different, cooler, color?
    Like, jump height. And instead of a black fedora,

IT'S PURPLE!

Hyheyheheyehye...

One thing that is big i see alot on Growtopia is people trying to sell worlds sure some could be scams but others could be legit. There should be a way you could put like your deed or ownership of world in a trade offer or something, that would really help out alot of people.

I think that they should put in a police pack so in this it would have the uniform like the vest, hat, pants, and shoes and have a pistol since everyone wants a weapon in the game and a tazer gun which is a one time use that stuns or kills the person(give a 50% chance for both) that is only accessable through the shop buying it will cost 10,000 gems for the entire pack.

A Player of the Month trophy. It would add a new award people would strive for besides the WOTD trophy.
    Even though I quit and I'm gone, I just want to say that I really miss this community.
    (Is it still similar to the way it used to be?)

theres some of the stuff i suggested that has been added, im not sure if the suggestion was the reason they were added:
    clouds
    dummies, not really added but was in grow tech pharma
    so yea... it would be nice to know who suggested the items that were added :/
    visit my worlds today!
    8BIT
    RANDOMCAVE
    PARKOURTRAIN

heres a pic from 8bit (the new skating rink in there)

It's good to be back

Lesser Wizard

Ok great! I understand your way of getting your ideas out it must feel great. Thanks for the warning about suggestions I will make sure to post them here if I get any
    Remember! I'm no longer starchaser23 I'm Girlvoid20!
    I might make a new forums account to make sure everyone knows who I am in case no one bothers to read my signature!

This is Perry

This is Katie
    Please click them

Visit my world Growwiki for:
    Recipes
    Seeds
    Blocks
    Trees
    Msg me if you would like to donate, need something or would like some help, I'm happy to help!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Cade83 View Post
    A Player of the Month trophy. It would add a new award people would strive for besides the WOTD trophy.
    Yes I agree! There should also be a player of the month trophy from players on the forums
    Remember! I'm no longer starchaser23 I'm Girlvoid20!
    I might make a new forums account to make sure everyone knows who I am in case no one bothers to read my signature!

This is Perry

This is Katie
    Please click them

Visit my world Growwiki for:
    Recipes
    Seeds
    Blocks
    Trees
    Msg me if you would like to donate, need something or would like some help, I'm happy to help!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudier View Post
    I always wanted pets, that would follow you around or something...

(If you do, don't forget the rabbit!)
    Kind of hard decision if im Mike or Seth, Since, If more stuffs like this continues, like mobs, Eh! ITS NOT LIKE THE GOOD OL' GROWTOPIA!!! MORE LIKE MINECRAFT IN 2D

Guys, I don't think this is a thread for suggestions... This is only Hamumu's announcement (correct me if I am wrong, Hamumu). There is a suggestion thread for, well, suggestions!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by CarloRay View Post
    What are sprites?
    Sprites are like those little fairy type folating dust looking things they float beside you and are shiny or sparkly.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ADMex1 View Post
    I'm sure when water comes out, people are gonna be like "OMG, MY IDEA GOT PUT IN! GIVE ME FREE THINGS! WANDZ PLZ! IT WAS MY IDEA!! COME ON!"
    Yep. Looking forward when that happens. Any ideas from the forums that you actually did put in/are thinking of putting in?
    Very True.
    Police say FREEZE

Default How about plane items?!

Hi i'm kobung
    I draw some picture for my ideas
    Look!!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kobung View Post
    Hi i'm kobung
    I draw some picture for my ideas
    Look!!
    I like your ideas but some are hard to understand cool drawings by the way im really digging the flying items.