Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: #1 Rule on April Fools.

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer PannyFlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In the fridge.
    Posts
    3,287

    Default #1 Rule on April Fools.

    TRUST NO ONE.
    DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE.
    Just like any other day.
    Are you this?
    Private MESSAGE me, if you need help
    Check out my youtube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/PannyFlans
    Latest video!

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denver, CO (US)
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    I don't trust you when you say not to trust anyone.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer l0l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Russia, Saint-Petersburg
    Posts
    2,379

    Default

    Well, this is pretty sad, cuz it's ACTUALLY my birthday today, and no one at school trusts me :c (I haven't been in that school for a long time, so no one remembers my exact birthdate)
    Click on my signature to see what happens

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Tempting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    3,706

    Default

    Happy Birthday then!

    On another note, i'm actually pretty serious/straight up honest, even on Aprils Fools. It's probably why I usually only give serious answers on the forums, even as a teenager. I'm probably someone people could trust, but not much people would believe me considering I just joined the forums.

    "Youth is simply an illusion created by hypocrites, for hypocrites are born from the ashes of past failures."

    Please don't put me in a fanfiction.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Tehepic333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyBan View Post
    I don't trust you when you say not to trust anyone.
    I don't trust you when you say you don't trust them when they say not to trust anyone.
    Thanks,
    -Tehe (IGN)

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer TheRealThatGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Canada Eh?
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    My class took all the chairs (including the teachers chair) out of their room and put them in the library (It was about to close for the day) while they were at Phys Ed. The teacher was at a meeting. It was funny because the teacher got back first and was walking around looking for the chairs. Then the class came up and was swarming our door trying to steal our chairs. #3SWAG5THEM
    Quote Originally Posted by Equine View Post
    "Fame" isn't even present in Growtopia. This "fame" is mild idolization because someone has more pixelated value than them. In reality, all these "famous" Growtopians are prepubescent children who have absolutely no affect on society.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denver, CO (US)
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tehepic333 View Post
    I don't trust you when you say you don't trust them when they say not to trust anyone.
    I guess you don't.

    gg wp

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer Invest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, U.S
    Posts
    985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PannyFlan View Post
    TRUST NO ONE.
    DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE.
    Just like any other day.
    Never leave any sort unbroken because it will die out there in the cold.
    APRILL FOOLSS! muhaha
    (This is a public service message not spam)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by l0l View Post
    Well, this is pretty sad, cuz it's ACTUALLY my birthday today, and no one at school trusts me :c (I haven't been in that school for a long time, so no one remembers my exact birthdate)
    your lucky my name is just a tip not a creative name :,(

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealThatGuy View Post
    My class took all the chairs (including the teachers chair) out of their room and put them in the library (It was about to close for the day) while they were at Phys Ed. The teacher was at a meeting. It was funny because the teacher got back first and was walking around looking for the chairs. Then the class came up and was swarming our door trying to steal our chairs. #3SWAG5THEM
    gummy your right it's better they learn it now that on the streets (sigh) this generation and there Diamond locks..

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer REGISORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In my totally secret farm world punching guytraps :3
    Posts
    2,467

    Default

    Okay trust noone on april fools. BUT, you can trust me on April Trolls. Hey dude look down ur shoo is unityed
    REGISORD

    Quote Originally Posted by SilversoulX View Post
    Farming is like working in real life, you spend your effort and time to finish it and make profit.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Invest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Texas, U.S
    Posts
    985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempting View Post
    Happy Birthday then!

    On another note, i'm actually pretty serious/straight up honest, even on Aprils Fools. It's probably why I usually only give serious answers on the forums, even as a teenager. I'm probably someone people could trust, but not much people would believe me considering I just joined the forums.
    yea your right.. Being serious on Forums is important because it's fun too be serious constantly is so good!
    (APRILL FOOLS!) MUHAHA

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer |ThyLuigi|'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Alpha Centauri
    Posts
    8,191

    Default

    Today was an antisocial day.
    xP
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

    ↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •