Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 69

Thread: [Game] Rate the Profile Picture of the forumer above you!

  1. #21
    Lesser Wizard Raphael Lim's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Growtopia and 39 Yanga,Maysilo Malabon,Quezon City,PH
    Posts
    157

    Default

    10.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000001


    FrayX3 here!

    Come to FRAYSHOUSE!

    Come
    for the randomness

    Stay
    for
    the awesome

    10

    9

    8

    7

    6

    5

    4

    3

    2

    1

    pie overload

    PS: I'm CreamXP in Tanked.

    Long Live Paws.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerion
    I love Growtopia and pie
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuji Sakamoto
    I WILL NEVER MARRY SHOKO!NEVER!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kouta Tschuciya
    *insert super nosebleed here*

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer TheDoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    in my moms basement
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    6.241 out of 10.000 nice enough
    calm down sweaty it's a prank

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    2,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
    6.241 out of 10.000 nice enough
    7.50/10. I think it's quite ridiculous that an avatar of yours is a telephone booth.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karl0331 View Post
    7.50/10. I think it's quite ridiculous that an avatar of yours is a telephone booth.
    Okay I am sorry, but I have to give a lecture to Karl.

    It isn't just a phone box, and its not ridiculous. It is from a planet name Gallifrey, and it is called TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space)
    It is a time travelling box, and it is bigger in the inside. How big is it? Well imagine the biggest ship EVER. Thinking it? Now forget it. It is infinite. It can change its shape and turn into a gigantic maze.
    The TARDIS is something new, something old, something borrowed something blue.
    It can go anywhere in time and space and this TARDIS is owned by one and truly, The Doctor. (not TheDoctor but the actual Timelord, THE DOCTOR)

    Oh and even if I like anime, I think your picture is too crammed. 5/10 for me.
    No longer a Growtopian, but still remembering the good old days.

    [IMG][/IMG]

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer LordTaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    In a Tamagochi
    Posts
    1,299

    Default

    10/10 Because why not.

    �CoolDrew

    Part Of The Growtopia Wiki Team!


    Click This! --> INightmareI's Guide!






    Platinum III in League of Legends

    Currently Being Kizaru.

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer syrup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    ihop
    Posts
    3,309

    Default

    8/10 Link be strutting in them shades.
    clik dat lik if yous up!!


    ....why aint u clik lik??!!
    NO TIME TO SLEEP WHEN U DABBIN


  7. #27
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by apple View Post
    hm, why does yours say XO eh? but its pretty enough (:
    i give it...
    a....
    8.281038079801970980 (;
    its a label, and for the one above me..8.281038079801970982/10

  8. #28
    Lesser Knight Nadezz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by apple View Post
    hm, why does yours say XO eh? but its pretty enough (:
    i give it...
    a....
    8.281038079801970980 (;
    10.00052986841871
    Nadezz
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________


    News: Recently i`ve been building the world CHILLPARKOUR come and enjoy rare prizes every time/day!

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer TheDoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    in my moms basement
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The11Who View Post
    Okay I am sorry, but I have to give a lecture to Karl.

    It isn't just a phone box, and its not ridiculous. It is from a planet name Gallifrey, and it is called TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space)
    It is a time travelling box, and it is bigger in the inside. How big is it? Well imagine the biggest ship EVER. Thinking it? Now forget it. It is infinite. It can change its shape and turn into a gigantic maze.
    The TARDIS is something new, something old, something borrowed something blue.
    It can go anywhere in time and space and this TARDIS is owned by one and truly, The Doctor. (not TheDoctor but the actual Timelord, THE DOCTOR)

    Oh and even if I like anime, I think your picture is too crammed. 5/10 for me.
    I don't care if I'm out of order but I give you a 11/10
    calm down sweaty it's a prank

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer juniorful1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
    I don't care if I'm out of order but I give you a 11/10
    My rating: 9.69
    Jus cuz ^^
    Worlds I Own:
    100th (My Adventure Map)
    Slandrovault (My Shop)
    Juniorful100 (My Farm)
    Trollmole (My Parkour)

    >_< I'm The Supporter And Have The Recycler >_<


    Wow! Look I Just Found Out How To Get Free Ca$h Here

    Find Out Why I'm Quitting In This
    Thread Here

  11. #31
    Cloudier
    Guest

    Default

    10.1/10

    If that's a chicken hat that you're shooting, then the new rating is 1234567890/10.

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer juniorful1000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudier View Post
    10.1/10

    If that's a chicken hat that you're shooting, then the new rating is 1234567890/10.
    Yep that's a chicken hat ^.^
    Well anyways your rating is 9.75 for the quality of the image and the personality of it.
    Worlds I Own:
    100th (My Adventure Map)
    Slandrovault (My Shop)
    Juniorful100 (My Farm)
    Trollmole (My Parkour)

    >_< I'm The Supporter And Have The Recycler >_<


    Wow! Look I Just Found Out How To Get Free Ca$h Here

    Find Out Why I'm Quitting In This
    Thread Here

  13. #33
    Master Sorcerer NinjaPRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juniorful1000 View Post
    Yep that's a chicken hat ^.^
    Well anyways your rating is 9.75 for the quality of the image and the personality of it.
    9.5/10 Because CHICKEN HATS ROCK!
    Yeah, one of the "oldies".

    Also became a lurker of the forums.

  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer Rawrzi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    642

    Default

    i'll give it 8.5/10 for i cannot understand it very clear

    Myers-Brigg personality type: INFJ

  15. #35
    Master Sorcerer NinjaPRO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawrzi View Post
    i'll give it 8.5/10 for i cannot understand it very clear
    Name:  112154459IRQu6QD.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  34.6 KB Wizard Ninja.

    and I give your icon a 8/10 for creativity.
    Yeah, one of the "oldies".

    Also became a lurker of the forums.

  16. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    2,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaPRO View Post
    Name:  112154459IRQu6QD.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  34.6 KB Wizard Ninja.

    and I give your icon a 8/10 for creativity.
    10/10 cuz u deserve it

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer I-Am-Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    'Murica!
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    I give it a 8/10. I can't see a single thing.
    What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around. What comes around, goes around.

    My Growtopian username is DiamondX

    Check out my Guides!
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...ide-to-Trading
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...t=golden+ratio
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...112-Tank-Guide
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...Profit-Quickly

  18. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    PH
    Posts
    2,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Am-Legend View Post
    I give it a 8/10. I can't see a single thing.
    8.1828481740173819719/10 cuz why not just make it 8.2/10?

  19. #39
    Lesser Wizard CYNTHIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    MOXIEWORLD OR MOXIESFARM
    Posts
    418

    Default

    9.7/ 10 'Nuff said.
    Currently taking a break from Growtopia. My main world is MOXIEWORLD. Meet Moxie.:3

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer maplepro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,086

    Default

    10.100000000000000000000000000000009
    cn som1 ummmm tel me y fredy fassssssssssttttttbear iz da ummmm veli veli slo plz thx u fr ur ans to my umm veli veli gud quezton!!!11

    IGN: Silently

    Quote Originally Posted by i20HH View Post
    Everybody poops.



    When I see haters like this one:

    My reaction:

Similar Threads

  1. HOW DO YOU CHANGE/ADD YOUR PROFILE PICTURE??
    By derekjeter in forum Tanked
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 09:23 PM
  2. How do I add a profile picture?
    By slunder in forum Tanked
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 05:46 PM
  3. picture in my profile
    By demonkid in forum Tanked
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 02:43 PM
  4. Picture in my profile
    By Anonymous9 in forum Tanked
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 02:40 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •