Thread: Is scamming allowed?

Lesser Knight

Default Is scamming allowed?

One guy is scamming me continuously.. He called .e to egypt and he told to play and i set the map and then he started scamming me..I took only one screenshot bcoz i forgot to take the pic of his private message..So i have only one proof...His language is too bad..In tanked rules we should not scam anybody or else they will get muted or banned is there so pls do something about him..
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by -bio- View Post
    One guy is scamming me continuously.. He called .e to egypt and he told to play and i set the map and then he started scamming me..I took only one screenshot bcoz i forgot to take the pic of his private message..So i have only one proof...His language is too bad..In tanked rules we should not scam anybody or else they will get muted or banned is there so pls do something about him..
    Never played tanked but if they stole anything or tricked you then that's a scamm
    Goals

MY Poems

Quotes
    #MakeGrowtopiaGreatAgain
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...-something-BIG!

How do you scam in Tanked? Seriously, I've played it and the best scam I can think of is convincing someone to give another person a lot of coins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    Wings are things that go flap flap flap
    IGN: ITSBAMBOO

My avatar:

Goals

Default ...

Scamming is possible in tanked, Skids Scams all the time.
    Quit growtopia and tanked pop into forums once in a while.
    Busy with golf n school rn. And sleep

"Every thought, every action, every word you speak has the ability to change someone's life for better or for worse."

Default :p

you know the screen shot is about problematic player cause it has spamming and cursing so yeah
    Last edited by Abdulilah56; 04-08-2015 at 05:21 PM. Reason: I have wrong words lol
    Check out my YouTube Channel to see gameplay!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzo...xF6DlVGL23Ohcw

Default Idk how

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo2004 View Post
    How do you scam in Tanked? Seriously, I've played it and the best scam I can think of is convincing someone to give another person a lot of coins.
    Im with bam on this, how can u scam in tanked?

Smile

Was it stolen from you? "yes". THATS ALL THE EVIDENCE YA NEED! Yea he Scammed ya, ive never played tanked, but if someone took ur items by trickery, then yea its a scam, well at least in growtopia.

Banned
    Shipping Parpul and Aquarious while devouring some coffee cake.

Scamming is a bannable offense just like any other game.

Don't CP transfer, hack, or etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RealSerp3nt View Post
    Im with bam on this, how can u scam in tanked?
    Scamming consists of tricking a person into doing or giving another person something for little or nothing in return. In this case, the person scammed Bio by tricking him into battle. We don't know if Bio and this person actually battled (as I would assume, tricking him into the Hedge and Fatty trick), but if he did, it is technically a scam. I know not if this case is punishable, as Seth has never applied this as a rule, but nonetheless, the person cussed a Bio, which is indeed against the rules.

Bio, I suggest you post that screenshot in the Problematic players thread or email it to tankedreports@rtsoft.com

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    Scamming consists of tricking a person into doing or giving another person something for little or nothing in return. In this case, the person scammed Bio by tricking him into battle. We don't know if Bio and this person actually battled (as I would assume, tricking him into the Hedge and Fatty trick), but if he did, it is technically a scam. I know not if this case is punishable, as Seth has never applied this as a rule, but nonetheless, the person cussed a Bio, which is indeed against the rules.

Bio, I suggest you post that screenshot in the Problematic players thread or email it to tankedreports@rtsoft.com
    Yeah he told that he will play...but he first asked me coins and then i told dont ask like a begger..and then he told xD and said me some rude words and left..my time is waste he scammed me

Yeah he told that he will play...but he first asked me coins and then i told dont ask like a begger..and then he told xD and said me some rude words and left..my time is waste he scammed me
    Then repost the screenshot on the Problematic Players thread at the top of the Tanked section. There you can properly report him. Or if you prefer, you can email the screenshot explaining the situation to tankedreports@rtsoft.com

Default You've got a point but.....

I think he's just trying to get an RT tank or something, that's why he's begging. But -Bio- You can give him some coins. One coin would be fine. I always donate coins to everyone when they ask for some :3
    Sup people!
    I'm not an admin, I just like helping people out!

Quote Originally Posted by iCuto View Post
    I think he's just trying to get an RT tank or something, that's why he's begging. But -Bio- You can give him some coins. One coin would be fine. I always donate coins to everyone when they ask for some :3
    There are the ones who ask for coins one or two times at all but there are these notorious coin beggars who are just annoying.

(For us veterans: you guys remember a player called divij? He asked for coins all the time, he was just as annoying as a player can be.
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

From the image provided, I see am essence more revolving around spamming, not scamming, and if so, I'm going to presume a punishment can be given, and if the language was profane, even more so.

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Lesser Wizard

Let's not worry about this guy

I'm pretty sure his asking for coins was meant to be ironic, considering how much he's seen you ask for coins (I know who it is xD).
    And I doubt he needs yet another RT. But this thread has been fun to watch

Since idk how to write a sig,
    Have fun guys