Thread: hard time in tanked

Default hard time in tanked

i just cant understand it,can anyone explain in the easy way? and what is cp and how to buy or sell coins and cp
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    i just cant understand it,can anyone explain in the easy way? and what is cp and how to buy or sell coins and cp
    Career Points, or Cp for short, is the amount of points you have that defines your rank. You obtain 1-30 cp once every day if you log on, and you can earn more cp by winning battles. You can win a small amount of cp for winning a Team battle, and even higher amounts in Solo battles.

Coins are earned when winning battles. If you win a Team battle, you will be granted 1 Tank coin. In Solo, you can win up to 5 coins, depending on how many players you battled against. You can gamble those coins in the Tavern for the chance to win a few more coins. You can win 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, and 500 coins. 500 is the jackpot, and if you get it (which is quite difficult) you will also receive the Dink Tank. You can also ask other players to give you coins, which they decide wether or not they will. One more way is by using Tapjoy, which is currently only available to iOS (I believe). You could also buy coins in the Tank shop, but I doubt you'd do so. The last form of obtaining coins is by killing a Shadow Tank. Moderators will sometimes host events in private rooms. If you arrive and can succesfuly kill the Shadow tank, you will receive 3 coins and 100 Cp.

You can not sell Coins and Cp, and you can't buy Cp. You can only buy coins with actual money.

Hope this helped, and if you need any more information, tell me here in this thread.

Logging on you can get between 15-29cp also you win 100cp plus 3 coins per shadow kill in shadow battles held by the mods (you cant get the shadow tank unless your a mod)
    Tanked name- rednecktank
    youtube channel- sonsoftanked (https://www.youtube.com/user/sonsoftanked/videos)
    games played- tanked
    tanked is love, tanked is life
    brofist to pewdiepie
    http://media0.giphy.com/media/5nl8lD39b5Bw4/200.gif <------ when your so hungry you have a big mac attack

Post here's a tip (sorry I didn't read the replies

Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    Well you can't sell cp AND DON'T cp tranfer.But you can give coins or earn both by winning games.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sonsoftanked View Post
    Logging on you can get between 15-29cp also you win 100cp plus 3 coins per shadow kill in shadow battles held by the mods (you cant get the shadow tank unless your a mod)
    I don't think he knows what a mod or a shadow tank is? But who knows he might be a newbie...