Hi everyone! I have a little (!!!) problem with ClanLib 0.8. For the records, I'm running on Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty), and I've been developing on this machine for quite a while now (including with SDL and OpenGL). So it should not be a newbie problem... I think...

When I compile any application with ClanLib (even the Basic2D example!), I get corrupted loaded images, and a crash now and then...

I'm compiling without problem ClanLib 0.8, first from the website-supplied .tgz, then from the SVN version, and I still have the problem. I tried with the 0.65ish version that comes in the Ubuntu repo, and all seems fine (it's now completely uninstalled, by the way). The problem only seems to occur with the 0.8 version. I know the application links with the correct ClanLib libraries (at least, that's what ldd tells me).

Is there any pre-requisite (e.g. dependency version) that's not checked by the ./configure script? Is there something I forgot to do? I've done the standard configure-make-checkinstall for ClanLib, and make for the example...

I'm really clueless. I'll be thankful to anyone who can help me.