Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Geometry Dash

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer LolDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,591

    Default Geometry Dash

    Anybody play it? Im so lonely

    Only Rapidfire and I play it so far
    But rapidfire is busy with other stuff

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard Nooby4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    in town....thats in a city.....thats in a state.....thats in a country....thats in a planet
    Posts
    447

    Cool

    I play it the full version Has awesum levels
    Feel free to pm me or shoot any questions.
    AND ALWAYS READY TO PLAY AGAR.IO


    Add me in cubic castles Omfgidk.

  3. #3
    Knight Dirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LolDawn View Post
    Anybody play it? Im so lonely

    Only Rapidfire and I play it so far
    But rapidfire is busy with other stuff
    is easay until level 7
    Dirt!
    The beginning and the end of everything


  4. #4
    raqk
    Guest

    Default

    I play it but I just poor nub with free version.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer TheHelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    [JAMMED]
    Posts
    714

    Default

    I finished it.
    Level 39
    4 DLS

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer XxXSwaggXxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In a universe far, far away...
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    I play it. I'm stuck on Dry Out thou. .-.
    IGN: ExplosionHD

    I have like the worst friends ever.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer LolDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    is easay until level 7
    Jumper is easay4 me but I cant complain it was hard for me too
    Btw my name in-game is LolDawn
    Rapidfire's is CreatorJR (hes famous lawl)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHelper View Post
    I finished it.
    ... Even the demons?

  8. #8
    Knight Dirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LolDawn View Post
    Jumper is easay4 me but I cant complain it was hard for me too
    Btw my name in-game is LolDawn
    Rapidfire's is CreatorJR (hes famous lawl)

    - - - Updated - - -



    ... Even the demons?
    well i stopped playing the actual levels of the game and started enjoying myself with online levels
    Dirt!
    The beginning and the end of everything


  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer LolDawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    well i stopped playing the actual levels of the game and started enjoying myself with online levels
    Same bruh


    ZenthicAlpha haz been working hard recently

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    I play it but I just poor nub with free version.
    Poor nub alurttttttwgagaggsag

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •