Thread: Growtopia: The Three Gods

Default Growtopia: The Three Gods

I have an idea.. This idea is about 3 players who are very active online. They could have special flying powers. They they are not allowed to break blocks. The first god would be the ice god. He will search around worlds, sneaking for all the bad things. If bad things are, cought (like swearing A LOT including insulting the moderators/devs) Then they will freeze the world and prevent it from use to anyone for 10 minutes. When you enter the world. You will be standing in the same world, but the entrance is blocked with impenetrable ice blocks. (If there are no locks, still unbreakable) The world will have this cool blue icy design to it. All animated blocks will no longer be animated. The second god is the fire god. What the fire god does, is hang around worlds. He mostly goes to worlds like Firerland, Hell, and Satanshome. (or any other hellish landscape) The fire god can replace blocks with lava. He can even world lock a world just to completely fill it up with lava! He could shoot fireballs at the aggressive players. He has many burning fireballs spewing out of him. He could be a good replacement of @Satan. The third, and final god is the God of Darkness. When he is in a world, the shadows behind all blocks(if on the higest graphics quality) will move toward him. This god can also turn growtopia into night. He can also spawn events. I call this "The Shadow's Event." These events can happen Uncommonly. (not rarely.) What happens in an event, is the world gets slightly darker and on the screen, it says "Break the Shadow Orb!" It takes only about 3 players to break the shadow orb. When it is punched, little sparks of darkness come pouring out, like the pinata confetti in the Cinco De Mayo. Once the the shadow orb is broken, lots of items come out. There will be the Dark Knight's Helmet,(dark pearls fly out of you when worn) Dark Knight's Chestplate, Knights Boots, Knight's helmet, Blackberries (turns your skin black) Dark Knight's Boots, Iron greaves, Dark pants, and the Dark Axe of immortality. This axe is a pretty swell item. It looks like a headsmans axe, but it has a unique space*like animation on it. The handle is brown, and and the edge of the blade is lighter than the rest. The axe is wielded in two hands. It gives you high knockback. The god of darkness has the ability to almost completely engulf the world in darkness. That's all i have for now, I hope you liked my ideas! I know it wont be added, but i think it is pretty cool, though. (it would be cool if I was a curse god) Please rate, and COMMENT!

Quote Originally Posted by Neoslayer View Post
    I have an idea.. This idea is about 3 players who are very active online. They could have special flying powers. They they are not allowed to break blocks. The first god would be the ice god. He will search around worlds, sneaking for all the bad things. If bad things are, cought (like swearing A LOT including insulting the moderators/devs) Then they will freeze the world and prevent it from use to anyone for 10 minutes. When you enter the world. You will be standing in the same world, but the entrance is blocked with impenetrable ice blocks. (If there are no locks, still unbreakable) The world will have this cool blue icy design to it. All animated blocks will no longer be animated. The second god is the fire god. What the fire god does, is hang around worlds. He mostly goes to worlds like Firerland, Hell, and Satanshome. (or any other hellish landscape) The fire god can replace blocks with lava. He can even world lock a world just to completely fill it up with lava! He could shoot fireballs at the aggressive players. He has many burning fireballs spewing out of him. He could be a good replacement of @Satan. The third, and final god is the God of Darkness. When he is in a world, the shadows behind all blocks(if on the higest graphics quality) will move toward him. This god can also turn growtopia into night. He can also spawn events. I call this "The Shadow's Event." These events can happen Uncommonly. (not rarely.) What happens in an event, is the world gets slightly darker and on the screen, it says "Break the Shadow Orb! It takes only about 3 players to break the shadow orb. When it is punched, little sparks of darkness come pouring out, like the pinata ones in the Cinco De Mayo. Once yhe the shadow orb is broken, lots of items come out. There will be the Dark Knight's Helmet,(dark pearls fly out of you when worn) Dark Knight's Chestplate, Knights Boots, Knight's helmet, Blackberries (turns your skin black) Dark Knight's Boots, Iron greaves, Dark pants, and the Dark Axe of immortality. This axe is a pretty swell item. It looks like a headsmans axe, but it has a unique space*like animation on it. The handle is brown, and and the edge of the blade is lighter than the rest. It gives you high knickback. The god of darkness has the ability to almost completely engulf the world in darkness. That's all i have for now, I hope you liked my ideas! I know it wont be added, but i think it is pretty cool, though. (it would be cool if I was a curse god) Please rate, and COMMENT!
    Firstly, suggestions and ideas belongs here : http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdi...ions-And-Ideas even if you dont believe that it will be included in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoslayer
    (it would be cool if I was a curse god)
    This sounds like a person who can curse people, A.K.A a moderator without ban/mute function.

These could function as a semi-mod, though I think Seth wants almost all moderators to be equal.
    I personally dont think this should get added, as it would cause a lot of confusion and such.
    ~Greenswe
    Edit : Sorry, it already was in the suggestions/ideas sub-forum.
    Great thanks to CoolDrew for this signature.

Worlds :
    GROWTOPIATIPS
    GREENSWE

Quote Originally Posted by Greenswe View Post
    Firstly, suggestions and ideas belongs here : http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/forumdi...ions-And-Ideas even if you dont believe that it will be included in-game.

This sounds like a person who can curse people, A.K.A a moderator without ban/mute function.

These could function as a semi-mod, though I think Seth wants almost all moderators to be equal.
    I personally dont think this should get added, as it would cause a lot of confusion and such.
    ~Greenswe
    Edit : Sorry, it already was in the suggestions/ideas sub-forum.
    Im starting to feel greenswe ACTUALLY doesnt like me