Thread: Cannot get to login screen

Angry Cannot get to login screen

Anyone else having this issue?

Squire

I can't either

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Sadge View Post
    I can't either
    I can't log in either today, just fine till this morning, oh, and there is one day missing from the game play, was 40 now it is 39, is/was that a glitch that changed it or something? Not that one day matters at this time, but still....

Angry

I STILL cannot get on, this is the second day. I'm kinda very frustrated about it.

Day two not being able to get on. Is anyone else able to get on? Anyone know the issue? I was in 6th place and I feel like since I've missed these 2 days I might have lost my ranking. I already joined this tournament late and had to miss days because of a family emergency. I just wanna play guys, anyone have any thoughts?

Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeballpizza View Post
    Day two not being able to get on. Is anyone else able to get on? Anyone know the issue? I was in 6th place and I feel like since I've missed these 2 days I might have lost my ranking. I already joined this tournament late and had to miss days because of a family emergency. I just wanna play guys, anyone have any thoughts?
    I was at first place, so now who knows where I am. I have missed 0 days and now have 1 gone working on the second in a row because of not being able to log in. Geeze....

I'm so heart broken over Funeral Quest being gone. I'm just feeling sick inside. I've been playing it off and on using different user names for around 5-6 years. This tournament wasn't even finished. I'm so disappointed that I'm actually in tears. I love this game. I'm completely heartbroken over this.

The last game didn't finish? Hrmm, it was saying Day 2. I guess the data was totally corrupted Sorry everyone!
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Sorry to see FQ shutting down but I understand all the problems that arise with games especially online. Let us know, Seth, if it ever returns new and improved or if you decide to bring it to market, I will be the first in line with my dollars.

Kudos to you Seth for even creating such a wonderfully fantastic game.

If it's a matter of us chipping in money to play, I could probably contribute to that as well.

Even if it's a single player game, I'll happily buy it. I find the game calming and relaxing and fun which is harder for me to find these days.

I'm so heart broken over Funeral Quest being gone. I'm just feeling sick inside. I've been playing it off and on using different user names for around 5-6 years. This tournament wasn't even finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Brodon View Post
    I'm so heart broken over Funeral Quest being gone. I'm just feeling sick inside. I've been playing it off and on using different user names for around 5-6 years. This tournament wasn't even finished.
    I think it is time to check out some new games from Seth.
    IGN: Devinidiot
    Growtopia Level: 29

I have no idea why "brodon" copied half of one of my posts and posted it as his own. :/

Anyway, any darker games like funeral quest that he's done, I'm going to look around, but honestly, I liked the dark nature of Funeral Quest.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by eyeballpizza View Post
    I have no idea why "brodon" copied half of one of my posts and posted it as his own. :/

Anyway, any darker games like funeral quest that he's done, I'm going to look around, but honestly, I liked the dark nature of Funeral Quest.
    How about another game by Seth? The ones proffered by me is Tanked or growtopia. Im sorry for the FQ closing down guys...
    Last edited by Swertip; 07-15-2013 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Grammar mistake
    lorem ipsum

i love that game but i don't know when i'll be able to get the login of that game??

Sorry guys, but try GrowTopia by Seth and Hamumu! It is great!

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Squire

THE SAME ISSUE IS ANNOYING TO ME ALSO. I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET IT WELL..