Thread: banned???

Master Sorcerer

Default banned???

I got on and it says I have been banned? How come?
    tanked: badboy

growtopia: badboy101

Unhappy

Well, to my surprise, we found that you were transferring cp. I can spell out the details here if you want, but you're a long time player and should know what you did and that it was against the rules.

Master Sorcerer

naw I did not cp transfer. I know many players who do it all the time.

Yes and they get caught and banned just like you did. No use denying it I have evidence of you playing against two of your accounts multiple times.

Lesser Knight

Default Junior see my thread too pls

I posted the proofs of Chesca31 and VipperON Please ban them

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Yes and they get caught and banned just like you did. No use denying it I have evidence of you playing against two of your accounts multiple times.
    you sure its me?

I'm sure it's at the same ip address. Doesn't matter if it's your brother or someone else; you have been warned about playing them 1v1 in solo/vip solo before.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by -bio- View Post
    I posted the proofs of Chesca31 and VipperON Please ban them
    They are taken care of, thanks.

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

I'm sure it's at the same ip address. Doesn't matter if it's your brother or someone else; you have been warned about playing them 1v1 in solo/vip solo before.
    So you're saying we can't play against our family?

Pretty much takes away the meaning of a "family friendly" game, since you can't play with them...

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    So you're saying we can't play against our family?

Pretty much takes away the meaning of a "family friendly" game, since you can't play with them...
    Actually the problem comes when it looks more like cp transfer than legitimate games. You know what the #1 excuse transferrers make? It was my "brother" or "friend".

So if you want to play 1v1 with someone else in your home, as we previously advised badboy, take it to private rooms. Or play teams (Just don't try some sneaky way of transferring in multiplayer games, we've busted plenty of players doing that too).

Master Sorcerer

Actually the problem comes when it looks more like cp transfer than legitimate games. You know what the #1 excuse transferrers make? It was my "brother" or "friend".

So if you want to play 1v1 with someone else in your home, as we previously advised badboy, take it to private rooms. Or play teams (Just don't try some sneaky way of transferring in multiplayer games, we've busted plenty of players doing that too).
    nobody ever said you can't play against a family member? I wasn't aware that playing against my little brother is against the rules. That's like if your and blenderite where to play in VIP solo and you won 15 times and he won once. Is that transferring? I don't think I should have been banned for a reason I was unaware of. That is not fair at all.

Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    nobody ever said you can't play against a family member? I wasn't aware that playing against my little brother is against the rules. That's like if your and blenderite where to play in VIP solo and you won 15 times and he won once. Is that transferring? I don't think I should have been banned for a reason I was unaware of. That is not fair at all.
    When I look up your account info, it says on 4/19/2015, @strider warned you about transferring, then corrected his warning telling you to play your bro in private rooms to avoid confusion. Remember, we can't see a difference on our end between the few legitimate games like this and the thousands of transferring games, all we see if you beating accounts at your ip address multiple times.

It's for the same reason I do not 1v1 Blenderite in cp games- it would look like I am cheating.

Master Sorcerer

When I look up your account info, it says on 4/19/2015, @strider warned you about transferring, then corrected his warning telling you to play your bro in private rooms to avoid confusion. Remember, we can't see a difference on our end between the few legitimate games like this and the thousands of transferring games, all we see if you beating accounts at your ip address multiple times.

It's for the same reason I do not 1v1 Blenderite in cp games- it would look like I am cheating.
    then can this be a warning instead of a ban because I don't remember him telling me to play bro in the private room. All I recall was he said it looks suspicious.

Just play in LOCAL at the Tanked menu(before you log in). You can play 1 v 1 and more
    Quote Originally Posted by abala100 View Post
    Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine
    GOALS:

Quit Growtopia=(1/1)
    Quit Tanked=(1/1)
    Make a thread about quitting Growtopia=(1/1)
    Make a thread about quitting Tanked=(2/1)
    Come back on Growtopia=NEVER GONNA HAPPEN KIDDO actually I did. But I never come back in that account
    Come back on Tanked=Come back and still no update. Curse you myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderkg View Post
    Just play in LOCAL at the Tanked menu(before you log in). You can play 1 v 1 and more
    That's unconfortable to play with. Considering it would be easier to just use 2 different devices.
    But on a side note I highly doubt badboy would transfer. I would think that he would care less about cp considering this game is not as competitive as it was back in the ol' days. Btw how long is your ban?
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    That's unconfortable to play with. Considering it would be easier to just use 2 different devices.
    But on a side note I highly doubt badboy would transfer. I would think that he would care less about cp considering this game is not as competitive as it was back in the ol' days. Btw how long is your ban?
    He's unbanned.
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Quote Originally Posted by InYourFACE View Post
    He's unbanned.
    Oh XD
    Off topic: Reaction to champions league semis barca vs Bayern?
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderkg View Post
    YOU never know if his parents are divorced probably his brother lives with his mom or dad

Master Sorcerer

lol my parents are not divorced and my brother lives with me in the same house ^^ it just sucks me and brother can't be competitive, ruins the fun

lol my parents are not divorced and my brother lives with me in the same house ^^ it just sucks me and brother can't be competitive, ruins the fun
    probably you can train him so when he gets an acc he can vs everybody including google (if he can beat him ofcoursee ._.

You can still compete in private rooms and teams games, just play normal. Back when I could get my bro to play we had a great time in teams.