Thread: is there something wrong with my game?

Default is there something wrong with my game?

If i try to write mail or go to the map screen, the loading bar comes up but nothing else happens.. what can i do? I want to go to the map screen so i can visit places but it doesn't load and its getting to be really annoying now!

What can i do? I dont want to have to restart or make a new character or anything

Knight

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by daftchick View Post
    If i try to write mail or go to the map screen, the loading bar comes up but nothing else happens.. what can i do? I want to go to the map screen so i can visit places but it doesn't load and its getting to be really annoying now!

What can i do? I dont want to have to restart or make a new character or anything
    I have seen two different things cause this problem.

1. You're using the AOL browser (change to something else)
    2. The game you're playing on has a customized flash file that was not saved correctly. If this is the case, NOBODY should be able to get to the map.

Outside of that, I don't know what the problem could be. Which server are you playing on -- or is it your own?

I go onto http://www.rtsoft.com/fq/ and click on the 'click here to play' so it's whatever server that is, i don't know, sorry.. thanks for the reply

Its also the BBSing.com (0.95) game in the table on the page once u've click click here to play
    Last edited by daftchick; 01-08-2008 at 10:57 AM. Reason: added more