Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Can I Please be a mod :)

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    125

    Default Can I Please be a mod :)

    Hello everybody , I've been trying to be a mod for many years now because when I asked people "how can u be a mod"? And they told me go on the forums but then I was asking how do u post something and nobody would help me :( So, today is my very first post and I was just wondering if all of you people out there (including mods) can support me on this Thank you for your time. Oh and I also got scammed so many times that my only hope now is becoming a mod :,(

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer DevinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,403

    Default

    Many Years? (PAHAHAHAHAHA.)

    No.

    Asking to be a moderator will lower your chance to be one!
    Your Chance to get a mod is now: 0,0000001%

    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu
    We would be happy to have more moderators, especially scattered across all the time zones. But to become one, what you need to do is get on the forums and start helping people out on there. When we see somebody who is really invested in the community and helping people all the time, and they don't break any rules themselves, and they are mature and friendly, that's when we pick them! And I said "on the forums" because that's where we can see it. We don't see much of what goes on in-game, since it's broken into hundreds of thousands of individual worlds. Unless you say something bad, because that's what we search for! Helping people out in game is great though, and if you do it enough, people will talk about THAT on the forum, and we will notice. But we'll notice you being helpful on the forum faster.

    Don't work on that if you're just trying to be a moderator for the power - that's the last person we want as a moderator - but if that is your personality and your interest in Growtopia, it'll show, and we'll notice.

    Also, don't ask us if you can be a moderator. That's the first sign for us that you are not a good choice as a moderator.
    IGN: Devinidiot
    Growtopia Level: 29

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    125

    Default Oh i see sorry Hamumu I didn't know :)

    Well if u see me ask me for anything or help because I'm here for you guys and always will be

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hype 4 Pokemon Sun
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limonvicki View Post
    Well if u see me ask me for anything or help because I'm here for you guys and always will be
    ................................

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Iguana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    2,069

    Default

    If you ask to be a moderator your chances are going to deplete to about never. I've also never heard of you. So, like Hamumu's quote from devinidiot, just be helpful friendly and nice. and maybe someday you will be one! But welcome to the forums. I hope you'll like it here.
    I rant on others idiocy.

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Niguana View Post
    If you ask to be a moderator your chances are going to deplete to about never. I've also never heard of you. So, like Hamumu's quote from devinidiot, just be helpful friendly and nice. and maybe someday you will be one! But welcome to the forums. I hope you'll like it here.
    Thx for that niguana and I hope u will hear of me soon! Plz? Oh and remember I will always be at ur service! (for the needy and everyone of course)

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Cade83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in the world
    Posts
    1,746

    Default

    You did just drop your chances of ever becoming a mod drastically. Asking to be a mod doesn't work...
    Even though I quit and I'm gone, I just want to say that I really miss this community.
    (Is it still similar to the way it used to be?)

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
    ................................
    You need help bro?
    Dnt be shy

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cade83 View Post
    You did just drop your chances of ever becoming a mod drastically. Asking to be a mod doesn't work...
    I know that's y I said sorry hamumu I didn't know

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer SuperJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Hype 4 Pokemon Sun
    Posts
    3,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limonvicki View Post
    You need help bro?
    Dnt be shy
    no I actually dont neeed help I am just trying to tell you that asking to be a mod will lower your chances to 0 xD

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer InYourFACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In a bean under the sea.
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Big drama for nothing
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

    Beware, I love trolling!



    I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limonvicki View Post
    Hello everybody , I've been trying to be a mod for many years now because when I asked people "how can u be a mod"? And they told me go on the forums but then I was asking how do u post something and nobody would help me So, today is my very first post and I was just wondering if all of you people out there (including mods) can support me on this Thank you for your time. Oh and I also got scammed so many times that my only hope now is becoming a mod :,(
    Game has only been out for about 8 months.....

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey(USA)
    Posts
    3,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limonvicki View Post
    Hello everybody , I've been trying to be a mod for many years now because when I asked people "how can u be a mod"? And they told me go on the forums but then I was asking how do u post something and nobody would help me So, today is my very first post and I was just wondering if all of you people out there (including mods) can support me on this Thank you for your time. Oh and I also got scammed so many times that my only hope now is becoming a mod :,(
    You can't ask to be a mod u have to earn is some how ok. Just u asking for it won't let u get it now. A lot of us want to be mods like me but I never asked to be one




    #RECRYPGIVEAWAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

    I AM A BOY

    dis happens to hackers ^
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer RAPTOR784's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Good Old USA
    Posts
    1,418

    Default

    I don't see why people ask they will not get what they want you lowerd your Chances very low know think again before you ask stuff like this.

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard CarloRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Invisible in your world (thats right! a glitch!)
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limonvicki View Post
    Hello everybody , I've been trying to be a mod for many years now because when I asked people "how can u be a mod"? And they told me go on the forums but then I was asking how do u post something and nobody would help me So, today is my very first post and I was just wondering if all of you people out there (including mods) can support me on this Thank you for your time. Oh and I also got scammed so many times that my only hope now is becoming a mod :,(
    Wrong forum i think.....
    My very own clothing guide!

    Thanks to CoolDrew for this cool sig! Click my eggs please?
    ]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDui0FRrvDuN6DuD5GRrz

    Live your dream, its cool.~CarloRay


Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •