Thread: Can I Please be a mod :)

Lesser Wizard

Default Can I Please be a mod :)

Hello everybody , I've been trying to be a mod for many years now because when I asked people "how can u be a mod"? And they told me go on the forums but then I was asking how do u post something and nobody would help me :( So, today is my very first post and I was just wondering if all of you people out there (including mods) can support me on this Thank you for your time. Oh and I also got scammed so many times that my only hope now is becoming a mod :,(

Many Years? (PAHAHAHAHAHA.)

No.

Asking to be a moderator will lower your chance to be one!
    Your Chance to get a mod is now: 0,0000001%

Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu
    We would be happy to have more moderators, especially scattered across all the time zones. But to become one, what you need to do is get on the forums and start helping people out on there. When we see somebody who is really invested in the community and helping people all the time, and they don't break any rules themselves, and they are mature and friendly, that's when we pick them! And I said "on the forums" because that's where we can see it. We don't see much of what goes on in-game, since it's broken into hundreds of thousands of individual worlds. Unless you say something bad, because that's what we search for! Helping people out in game is great though, and if you do it enough, people will talk about THAT on the forum, and we will notice. But we'll notice you being helpful on the forum faster.

Don't work on that if you're just trying to be a moderator for the power - that's the last person we want as a moderator - but if that is your personality and your interest in Growtopia, it'll show, and we'll notice.

Also, don't ask us if you can be a moderator. That's the first sign for us that you are not a good choice as a moderator.
    IGN: Devinidiot
    Growtopia Level: 29

Lesser Wizard

Default Oh i see sorry Hamumu I didn't know :)

Well if u see me ask me for anything or help because I'm here for you guys and always will be

Quote Originally Posted by Limonvicki View Post
    Well if u see me ask me for anything or help because I'm here for you guys and always will be

If you ask to be a moderator your chances are going to deplete to about never. I've also never heard of you. So, like Hamumu's quote from devinidiot, just be helpful friendly and nice. and maybe someday you will be one! But welcome to the forums. I hope you'll like it here.
    I rant on others idiocy.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Niguana View Post
    If you ask to be a moderator your chances are going to deplete to about never. I've also never heard of you. So, like Hamumu's quote from devinidiot, just be helpful friendly and nice. and maybe someday you will be one! But welcome to the forums. I hope you'll like it here.
    Thx for that niguana and I hope u will hear of me soon! Plz? Oh and remember I will always be at ur service! (for the needy and everyone of course)

You did just drop your chances of ever becoming a mod drastically. Asking to be a mod doesn't work...
    Even though I quit and I'm gone, I just want to say that I really miss this community.
    (Is it still similar to the way it used to be?)

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
    You need help bro?
    Dnt be shy

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Cade83 View Post
    You did just drop your chances of ever becoming a mod drastically. Asking to be a mod doesn't work...
    I know that's y I said sorry hamumu I didn't know

You need help bro?
    Dnt be shy
    no I actually dont neeed help I am just trying to tell you that asking to be a mod will lower your chances to 0 xD

Big drama for nothing
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

Beware, I love trolling!

I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

Banned

Hello everybody , I've been trying to be a mod for many years now because when I asked people "how can u be a mod"? And they told me go on the forums but then I was asking how do u post something and nobody would help me So, today is my very first post and I was just wondering if all of you people out there (including mods) can support me on this Thank you for your time. Oh and I also got scammed so many times that my only hope now is becoming a mod :,(
    Game has only been out for about 8 months.....

Hello everybody , I've been trying to be a mod for many years now because when I asked people "how can u be a mod"? And they told me go on the forums but then I was asking how do u post something and nobody would help me So, today is my very first post and I was just wondering if all of you people out there (including mods) can support me on this Thank you for your time. Oh and I also got scammed so many times that my only hope now is becoming a mod :,(
    You can't ask to be a mod u have to earn is some how ok. Just u asking for it won't let u get it now. A lot of us want to be mods like me but I never asked to be one

#RECRYPGIVEAWAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

I AM A BOY

dis happens to hackers ^
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ

I don't see why people ask they will not get what they want you lowerd your Chances very low know think again before you ask stuff like this.

Invisible in your world (thats right! a glitch!)

Wrong forum i think.....
    My very own clothing guide!

Thanks to CoolDrew for this cool sig! Click my eggs please?
    ]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDui0FRrvDuN6DuD5GRrz

Live your dream, its cool.~CarloRay