Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Banned?!?!

  1. #1
    Squire
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    29

    Exclamation Banned?!?!

    I just recently started playing tanked again... And now! My account is banned for 437 days?!?!?! What?! I was just online a few hours ago.... Help?

  2. #2
    Squire
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    29

    Exclamation

    Also it's not an ip ban, because I can still lobin on my other accounts... Just "mrpotter" is banned

  3. #3

    Default

    email support@growtopiagame.com in yahoo and take a screen shot on your log in problem! maybe they could tell you why your banned! That all ! You could also do /rules try to remeber if you do a violation!! #Zocus

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard sonsoftanked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    in merica yyeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    393

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Lavarias Lachica View Post
    email support@growtopiagame.com in yahoo and take a screen shot on your log in problem! maybe they could tell you why your banned! That all ! You could also do /rules try to remeber if you do a violation!! #Zocus
    dude its tanked not grow..... ._.
    Tanked name- rednecktank
    youtube channel- sonsoftanked (https://www.youtube.com/user/sonsoftanked/videos)
    games played- tanked
    tanked is love, tanked is life
    brofist to pewdiepie
    http://media0.giphy.com/media/5nl8lD39b5Bw4/200.gif <------ when your so hungry you have a big mac attack

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer PacksForAll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, California
    Posts
    2,370

    Default

    also you don't need to be on yahoo.
    I Am The First Pack Ever To Be In Gt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst Stavro Blofeld View Post
    You Only Live Twice Mr. Bond





  6. #6

    Default

    sorry guys i thought its growtopia iam verry sorry

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    676

    Default

    It appears you have logged into a banned account and got your device banned. If you can message/tell me which account that was and who the account really belongs to/how you got access I can help you resolve the issue.

  8. #8
    Squire
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I'm on tanked now, if you'd like to talk..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    It appears you have logged into a banned account and got your device banned. If you can message/tell me which account that was and who the account really belongs to/how you got access I can help you resolve the issue.
    And also! This is MY account not someone else's, and I played on it about 5 hours ago! I do not know why I may have been banned, and I said it was NOT an IP ban, because I can still access and use my other accounts!

  9. #9
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Potter View Post
    I'm on tanked now, if you'd like to talk..

    - - - Updated - - -



    And also! This is MY account not someone else's, and I played on it about 5 hours ago! I do not know why I may have been banned, and I said it was NOT an IP ban, because I can still access and use my other accounts!
    Sorry, its very late and I'll have to come back tomorrow. The account that was already banned that infected your account was Brather. What's going on with that?

  10. #10
    Squire
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Sorry, should have already mentioned that I have problems with people getting on my account, I can't say why here, but know I know one person who had been accessing it, for the past couple day I'd been fine, I'd brought it up with tanked support, and neve finished what I said I'd do... Anyways, how about we talk more later?

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer HerobrineFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    Mr Potter?

    "So long has Dobby wanted to met you sir... Such long it is"


  12. #12
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Potter View Post
    Sorry, should have already mentioned that I have problems with people getting on my account, I can't say why here, but know I know one person who had been accessing it, for the past couple day I'd been fine, I'd brought it up with tanked support, and neve finished what I said I'd do... Anyways, how about we talk more later?
    Sounds like you need to change your password. I'll unban it but I need you to do that before playing any more games on it.

  13. #13
    Squire
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Thanks a lot! I hope this works! :/

  14. #14
    Squire
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Yes, I have all tanks except for RT-Soft, but it doesn't really matter:/ I'm pretty sucky anyways. :/ I just like my account so people know who I am... I talk more than I actually battle on Tanked..

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •