Thread: (Somewhat copy of MySuperCooki) My Voice+ Old BS Video

Default (Somewhat copy of MySuperCooki) My Voice+ Old BS Video

Just like MySuperCooki did, did you all want to here my voice and talk half-heartedly?

Well, watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNLaYgGVMDk

Yea, my voice is kind of low for 12.
    Boy oh boy do I feel original.

Nice wallpaper.
    I noticed I had my volume to minimum at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Nice wallpaper.
    I noticed I had my volume to minimum at the end.
    I'm sorry for talking a little loud.

I will remember your voice so I can hunt you down across the prairies of Saskatchewan. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    lol just kidding about that, but nice video!
    >>Come join us, Discord!<<
    ~~~

^^^ Click for my Instagram! ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarious View Post
    I will remember your voice so I can hunt you down across the prairies of Saskatchewan. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    lol just kidding about that, but nice video!
    Good thing I have doges ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Master Sorcerer

I hope you know that looking at core and clock speed on a processor doesn't actually repersent its speed. intel is really nice for the high instructions/calculations-per-clock but you really pay the price for it, it's mainly good for games designed to stress off the processor (arma 3) and emulating game consoles. Where if you don't really do that, just stick with anything in the AMD FX series.
    Also, if you plan on buying a pre built pc then upgrading, never get the ones that advertise "gaming" in any way. Get a strong office computer and throw in a graphics card so you can get the invisible discounts on windows8.1 and only be spending an extra $20 in the end. Building a pc relying on pc partpicker isn't the best way to go as websites such as newegg has sales all the time, you'd probably save around $100 just being patient for a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by peck View Post
    I hope you know that looking at core and clock speed on a processor doesn't actually repersent its speed. intel is really nice for the high instructions/calculations-per-clock but you really pay the price for it, it's mainly good for games designed to stress off the processor (arma 3) and emulating game consoles. Where if you don't really do that, just stick with anything in the AMD FX series.
    Also, if you plan on buying a pre built pc then upgrading, never get the ones that advertise "gaming" in any way. Get a strong office computer and throw in a graphics card so you can get the invisible discounts on windows8.1 and only be spending an extra $20 in the end. Building a pc relying on pc partpicker isn't the best way to go as websites such as newegg has sales all the time, you'd probably save around $100 just being patient for a couple months.
    Well, you see. PcPartPicker is my reference to what parts I need and what I want. I will use a site like amazon or newegg.