Thread: GROW COMIC BOOK 2, WEEDY'S REVENGE

Default GROW COMIC BOOK 2, WEEDY'S REVENGE

As Angrox enters his world theamazingworld he sees devinidiot standing there, "hi there man, why do you look so sad?" Angrox asks in suspence. "@seth gave you guys WOTD." "THATS AWSOME, so why do you look so sad and where is the trophy?" Angrox asks. "Well I entered the world cause I wanted to see it and Weedy was there a nd he was laughing with a horrible evil laugh and Letroll and JunYuan were standing there bagging him for the WOTD trophy, I don't know how but Weedy has it!" Says Devinidiot sadly........ "WHAT, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE WEEDY DOESN'T EVEN HAS ACSESS HERE!" Angrox screams. "Wheres JuanYuan and Letroll I need them to tell me the story of WHAT has happend!" So Angrox gave Devinidiot acsess and they both tried private messaging Letroll and JunYuan, but they weren't online...... So then Devinidiot messages Weedy and he comes...... "HA HA HA, FOOLS I HAVE GOTTEN MY REVENGE, AND AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE YOUR TROPHY ANGROX!" Oh my that's breaking news, I never knew you had my trophy....." "SO WEEDY, HOW DID THE TROPHY GET TO YOU INSTEAD ON JUNYUAN OR LETROLL!" Devinidiot says loudly. "HA HA HA, I WILL TELL YOU JUST SO YOU CAN SEE HOW SMART I AM, SO I ENTERED THIS WORLD AND I SAW LETROLL AND JUNYUAN WITH @SETH AND HE WAS GIVING THEM THE WOTD TROPHY, THEN HE DROPPED IT AND I RACED TO IT AND PICKED IT UP, THEN @SETH DEMANDED ME TO GIVE HIM THE TROPHY, AND I SAID NEVER, SO I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO BAN ME SO I QUICKLY LOGGED OFFLINE THEN I WAITED AN HOUR AND WHEN I CAME BACK ONLINE @SETH WASN'T THERE, HA SO NOW I HAVE YOUR TROPHY! "NO THAT IS INPOSSIBLE!" Angrox screams with anger. Then suddenly Letroll and JunYuan enter the world. "HAJ HAJ HAJ HAJ HI HA HI HA HU AAAAA, WHY LOOKY HERE IT'S THE TWO LOSERS!" Weedy says. "Oh my god I think my ear drums just collapsed, that was the worst evil laugh EVER!" Says Devinidiot. "Hey I worked hard on that laugh!" Screams Weedy. "HA, I have came here with an idea, I am just going to email the growtopia support and get you BANNED!" Says Letroll loudly. "He he he, I have that covered, cause when you were asleep I hacked into your computers and erased your emails, which were ANGROXLOVEZKITTENS@GMAIL.COM, Devinidiotizawsome@hotmail.com, JunYuanisdabossss@gmail.com, and Letrollizcoooool@gmail.com, HAJ HAJ HAJ HAJ HI HA HI HA HU AAAAA!" STOP RIGHT THERE WEEDY!" Says a mysteries voice......." Then suddenly @Tony26 comes in and looks angry...... "I was invisble and saw EVERYTHING you said, you are going to HELL for a couple MONTHS!" @Tony26 says with anger. "GRRRRRRR, I WILL GET YOU BACK ANGROX TRUST ME I WILL COME BACK WITH SOMETHING HORRIBLE YOU JUST WAIT!" Then Weedy suddenly vanishes. and drops the trophy when he does! "YES MY TROPHY!" Angrox screams with joy. "Well I hope your happy, now I must go and help other people,see you guys!" @Tony26 says. "THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP, now my mom is forcing me to go play outside so see ya!" Angrox says happily. "BYE!" Everyone says.

special thanks to:

@Tony26

Devinidiot

Angrox

Weedy

Letroll

JunYuan

remember this: This story is NOT real, it is made up, but the charecters are real and this is copyright to all others.

Thanks for reading!
    Smash that flag counter in the face

CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

Featured Pokemon:

Earth, Europe, Sweden, At home, Computer Chair

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
    As Angrox enters his world theamazingworld he sees devinidiot standing there, "hi there man, why do you look so sad?" Angrox asks in suspence. "@seth gave you guys WOTD." "THATS AWSOME, so why do you look so sad and where is the trophy?" Angrox asks. "Well I entered the world cause I wanted to see it and Weedy was there a nd he was laughing with a horrible evil laugh and Letroll and JunYuan were standing there bagging him for the WOTD trophy, I don't know how but Weedy has it!" Says Devinidiot sadly........ "WHAT, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE WEEDY DOESN'T EVEN HAS ACSESS HERE!" Angrox screams. "Wheres JuanYuan and Letroll I need them to tell me the story of WHAT has happend!" So Angrox gave Devinidiot acsess and they both tried private messaging Letroll and JunYuan, but they weren't online...... So then Devinidiot messages Weedy and he comes...... "HA HA HA, FOOLS I HAVE GOTTEN MY REVENGE, AND AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE YOUR TROPHY ANGROX!" Oh my that's breaking news, I never knew you had my trophy....." "SO WEEDY, HOW DID THE TROPHY GET TO YOU INSTEAD ON JUNYUAN OR LETROLL!" Devinidiot says loudly. "HA HA HA, I WILL TELL YOU JUST SO YOU CAN SEE HOW SMART I AM, SO I ENTERED THIS WORLD AND I SAW LETROLL AND JUNYUAN WITH @SETH AND HE WAS GIVING THEM THE WOTD TROPHY, THEN HE DROPPED IT AND I RACED TO IT AND PICKED IT UP, THEN @SETH DEMANDED ME TO GIVE HIM THE TROPHY, AND I SAID NEVER, SO I KNEW HE WAS GOING TO BAN ME SO I QUICKLY LOGGED OFFLINE THEN I WAITED AN HOUR AND WHEN I CAME BACK ONLINE @SETH WASN'T THERE, HA SO NOW I HAVE YOUR TROPHY! "NO THAT IS INPOSSIBLE!" Angrox screams with anger. Then suddenly Letroll and JunYuan enter the world. "HAJ HAJ HAJ HAJ HI HA HI HA HU AAAAA, WHY LOOKY HERE IT'S THE TWO LOSERS!" Weedy says. "Oh my god I think my ear drums just collapsed, that was the worst evil laugh EVER!" Says Devinidiot. "Hey I worked hard on that laugh!" Screams Weedy. "HA, I have came here with an idea, I am just going to email the growtopia support and get you BANNED!" Says Letroll loudly. "He he he, I have that covered, cause when you were asleep I hacked into your computers and erased your emails, which were ANGROXLOVEZKITTENS@GMAIL.COM, Devinidiotizawsome@hotmail.com, JunYuanisdabossss@gmail.com, and Letrollizcoooool@gmail.com, HAJ HAJ HAJ HAJ HI HA HI HA HU AAAAA!" STOP RIGHT THERE WEEDY!" Says a mysteries voice......." Then suddenly @Tony26 comes in and looks angry...... "I was invisble and saw EVERYTHING you said, you are going to HELL for a couple MONTHS!" @Tony26 says with anger. "GRRRRRRR, I WILL GET YOU BACK ANGROX TRUST ME I WILL COME BACK WITH SOMETHING HORRIBLE YOU JUST WAIT!" Then Weedy suddenly vanishes. and drops the trophy when he does! "YES MY TROPHY!" Angrox screams with joy. "Well I hope your happy, now I must go and help other people,see you guys!" @Tony26 says. "THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP, now my mom is forcing me to go play outside so see ya!" Angrox says happily. "BYE!" Everyone says.

special thanks to:

@Tony26

Devinidiot

Angrox

Weedy

Letroll

JunYuan

remember this: This story is NOT real, it is made up, but the charecters are real and this is copyright to all others.

Thanks for reading!
    Nice story! Though Seth and Mike gives the trophy by spawning one in your inventory...

This is a fan-fiction of growtopia, and thereby belongs here
    ~Greenswe
    Great thanks to CoolDrew for this signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenswe View Post
    Nice story! Though Seth and Mike gives the trophy by spawning one in your inventory...

~Greenswe
    Do you want to be in my next story?

Featured Pokemon:

What if this story was real?
    Get Your Grow On!

Quote Originally Posted by Greenswe View Post

~Greenswe
    Trophy, what trophy?

Featured Pokemon:

Man, This is awesome! xD

I was laughing.
    IGN: Devinidiot
    Growtopia Level: 29

Earth, Europe, Sweden, At home, Computer Chair

Do you want to be in my next story?
    It is entirely your choice, but it would be fun.

Trophy, what trophy?
    The WOTD trophy. Seth and Hamumu gives it by spawning one in your inventory, so sometimes people dont find they got WOTD until someone tells them.
    ~Greenswe
    Great thanks to CoolDrew for this signature.

I like my email LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Weedy View Post
    What if this story was real?
    Then every one would cover their ears.
    Quited the game years ago,decided to come back to the forums to have some fun.

Also thanks CoolDrew for this one! : D

Knight

can i be in the story?
    PM me when you need help

Want GT on your PC?Go to: http://growtopiagame.com/GrowtopiaInstaller.exe

Want to change your password in GT?Go to :http://growtopiagame.com/account.php

Click my Dragon!

special thanks to:

@Tony26

Devinidiot

Angrox

Weedy

Letroll

JunYuan

Thanks for reading!
    Sweet! Damn weedy!
    IGN: Angro