Thread: To think of it I think Tanked forums is dead too

Unhappy To think of it I think Tanked forums is dead too

Its been 4 days without anyone posting a thread...well... Except for the ones replying.This is telling me Tanked is dead or they have no idea what to put.AND so far no reports lol I haven't played tanked in such a long time but Seth pls update this game

I LOVE APPLES

I just come on tanked to the tavern cause no one is playing (i mean NOT A LOT OF pEOPLE COME online) and its kind of boring like the radio in the tavern has to say something in 2 minutes later. in growtopia people broadcast every second.
    Check out my YouTube Channel to see gameplay!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzo...xF6DlVGL23Ohcw

Forum activity has been erratic for a long time. Same with the game each day, if you come on at the right time, there are 20-30 players online with several games going. Other times there are lulls in activity, when I see that I sometimes just check back a bit later.

Part of the reason, despite the lack of players, is the content of the game. It really doesn't leave anything to the imagination like Growtopia does. The concept is pretty straightforward. Strategies and such are covered in the stickied guide, so that isn't a valid topic (well it is, but rather spam-ish). Besides the agendas of other players, not much is to be discussed.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Forum activity has been erratic for a long time. Same with the game each day, if you come on at the right time, there are 20-30 players online with several games going. Other times there are lulls in activity, when I see that I sometimes just check back a bit later.
    And mods banning players from forums.. uhhum ZARKON
    XD I HAD TO GET IT OUT THERE
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz