• Yes, quit.

9 28.13%
  • No, don't quit.

23 71.88%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quitting or no.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirituality.GT View Post
    Win! Easy, No?
    In dream, it is easy. But in real life, it is hard as rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by abala100 View Post
    Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine
    GOALS:

Quit Growtopia=(1/1)
    Quit Tanked=(1/1)
    Make a thread about quitting Growtopia=(1/1)
    Make a thread about quitting Tanked=(2/1)
    Come back on Growtopia=NEVER GONNA HAPPEN KIDDO actually I did. But I never come back in that account
    Come back on Tanked=Come back and still no update. Curse you myself!

Then Break The Rock With Perseverance And Determination Because Nobody Will Break That Rock For You.. Only You Can Do It.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirituality.GT View Post
    Then Break The Rock With Perseverance And Determination Because Nobody Will Break That Rock For You.. Only You Can Do It.
    After crushing them, 1 years later, they revenge with an super duper tank.
    GOALS:

Quit Growtopia=(1/1)
    Quit Tanked=(1/1)
    Come back on Growtopia=NEVER GONNA HAPPEN KIDDO actually I did. But I never come back in that account

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJ View Post
    I love attention seekers like you. Seriously, nobody calls you this, and your just doing this so everyone will like you. The door is this way and hell, I will even hold it for you.
    I love ignorant posts that are based off of misguided judgement from the players who are not even involved in the matter at hand. You obviously cannot disprove such claims, therefore I see no reason to be so harsh — especially in the name calling of "attention seeker". To hold someone to something you cannot disprove makes just about as much sense as allowing Cheaterpro to roam carefree amongst Tanked — which is absurd.
    MUMBLE

Hey Alex I'm sorry that but its better that you stop posting more threads about Cheaterpro (bruh seriously 2 threads ._.) so yea sorry...

I LOVE APPLES

Quote Originally Posted by NOTemet View Post
    Hey Alex I'm sorry that but its better that you stop posting more threads about Cheaterpro (bruh seriously 2 threads ._.) so yea sorry...
    Cheaterpro? This thread is not about cheaterpro....... I stopped post about cheaterpro too... This thread about poll should I quit or no. Not about cheaterpro.......... But my head still have cheaterpro too... Anyway CheaterPro is not here anymore so yeah.
    EDIT: The one who talk about cheaterpro here is only JOSHIE63 and you, NotEMET
    GOALS:

Quit Growtopia=(1/1)
    Quit Tanked=(1/1)

Quote Originally Posted by Updated View Post
    jus play gt
    You know why I play Tanked? Because GT= Super Duper Oh My God LAAAGGG
    GOALS:

Quit Growtopia=(1/1)
    Quit Tanked=(1/1)

Honestly man, I am a high rank myself and see where they are coming from because if you are a high rank, all you want to do is win. High rankers have a different perspective from a beginner player. High rankers are used to winning all the time and the power just goes to their heads thinking that they can win all the time but in reality, not even google (the best player on tanked) cant even win every single game it is like impossible. There will also be beginners as well. Think all those pro players were a beginner once at there time too. Heck for me I was green/teal/purple for almost 2 years but I still never gave up. Yes, I got mad and got called trash as well but I never quit, I still fought until I was good. I never gave up. If high ranks call you trash so what? Just move on and play the game. You also have to think, mastering something takes a lot of practice and time. The M3 is the perfect tank to do that and the better you are at mastering that, the better you are at mastering any other tank including the Skull, Spider, and RT. In my opinion, just never use Panzer because honestly it does suck and the M3 is way better by far. Always remember though, it takes time to master something even if it is a video game.

~Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderkg View Post
    So should I believe in myself when Cosmo in my team and he doesn't HELPS ME? AND WHEN HE IS MY ENEMY HE ALWAYS KILL ME HE ONLY WANTS ME TO BE HIS ENEMY AND DIE BECAUSE HE HATES ME SO HOW CAN I BELIEVE IN MYSELF AGAIN!?
    I didn't even know that Mike Hommel(Hamumu)'s son is so mean.
    1. Cosmo is Seth's son.
    2. Cosmos isn't Cosmo.

Don't quit because of 1 guy. Next time he trash talks to you, tell him he isn't worth your time, and he's just an arrogant, spoiled brat. Im not a fan of cosmos, either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Honestly man, I am a high rank myself and see where they are coming from because if you are a high rank, all you want to do is win. High rankers have a different perspective from a beginner player. High rankers are used to winning all the time and the power just goes to their heads thinking that they can win all the time but in reality, not even google (the best player on tanked) cant even win every single game it is like impossible. There will also be beginners as well. Think all those pro players were a beginner once at there time too. Heck for me I was green/teal/purple for almost 2 years but I still never gave up. Yes, I got mad and got called trash as well but I never quit, I still fought until I was good. I never gave up. If high ranks call you trash so what? Just move on and play the game. You also have to think, mastering something takes a lot of practice and time. The M3 is the perfect tank to do that and the better you are at mastering that, the better you are at mastering any other tank including the Skull, Spider, and RT. In my opinion, just never use Panzer because honestly it does suck and the M3 is way better by far. Always remember though, it takes time to master something even if it is a video game.

~Zackery459
    +1 to this ^

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post

~Zackery459
    Yeah master the m3 and ignore the trash talker.

Panzer is a good tank- for large team games... as long as the other tanks are not all skulls or RTs. You've got to use it wisely, avoid head on attacks, always be a sniper shooting from as distant and invisible of a point as you can, and DO NOT WORRY ABOUT KILLING... just weaken enemy tanks if that's all you can do before they turn their firepower on you. You don't have the health to 1v1 so get away before they start shooting you. Use the tanks only advantage, speed, to sneak up and weaken or kill the enemy and then dart off before they can respond. It's teams so it doesn't matter if you get to kill them or if another person on your team does. You can also use it to lure the enemy to a better place for your team to kill.

I would suggest, though, that you primarily use a tank approx. equal to the others: M3, SPD, SKL, maybe even M4. Probably not LUV, and definitely not PAN unless you carefully use as described above.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Yeah master the m3 and ignore the trash talker.

Panzer is a good tank- for large team games... as long as the other tanks are not all skulls or RTs. You've got to use it wisely, avoid head on attacks, always be a sniper shooting from as distant and invisible of a point as you can, and DO NOT WORRY ABOUT KILLING... just weaken enemy tanks if that's all you can do before they turn their firepower on you. You don't have the health to 1v1 so get away before they start shooting you. Use the tanks only advantage, speed, to sneak up and weaken or kill the enemy and then dart off before they can respond. It's teams so it doesn't matter if you get to kill them or if another person on your team does. You can also use it to lure the enemy to a better place for your team to kill.

I would suggest, though, that you primarily use a tank approx. equal to the others: M3, SPD, SKL, maybe even M4. Probably not LUV, and definitely not PAN unless you carefully use as described above.
    Okay, thanks for the support I will try...
    GOALS:

Quit Growtopia=(1/1)
    Quit Tanked=(1/1)

Exclamation Do not quit

Do not quit.

These so called pros think way higher of themselves than they think of you.They just have high self-esteem.They are in general just big bullies.

Quitting is not the answer in this situation.

I hope I have helped

Green gm and golatopka is the latest peoples who are super duper mean to me.. Here is the picture.. This is what I meanName:  Screenshot_2015-06-13-20-46-12.png
Views: 6
Size:  894.5 KB and Name:  Screenshot_2015-06-13-20-55-47.png
Views: 6
Size:  565.7 KB
    GOALS:

Quit Growtopia=(1/1)
    Quit Tanked=(1/1)

Post Dont Quit

Growtopia need players if u leave we lose all
    #DontQuit

INSTAGRAM:http://www.instagram.com/Bluepixei
    TWITTER: http://WWW.TWITTER.COM/bluepixei

#BLUETOMODERATR

{THANKS FOR PLAYING GT]

That has happened to me in the past a lot, some people just like to rate people based on how good they are because they want to be the best.. You just gotta make a comeback. And #DONTQUIT!
    HEY ALL! I am the forums Spider HAM!

Joined Growtopia on March 1st 2013

Goals:

#1000ATMGIVEAWAY! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...VER!-1000-atms!

Quote Originally Posted by BluePixel View Post
    Growtopia need players if u leave we lose all
    #DontQuit
    I was talking about Tanked and this is Tanked forum...
    GOALS:

Quit Growtopia=(1/1)
    Quit Tanked=(1/1)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderkg View Post
    I've been weaker and weaker. That pros always say I'm trash and a junk. Maybe it's time to quit, but I can't decide should I quit or no because a lot my friends in Tanked. So I make public poll for you guys to pick should I quit or no. Poll ended in 1 week. You can reply below what do you vote.
    I say you shouldn't quit. But quiting is a choice. You should never listen to people! Think of all the good positive things you've done in this game and all the accomplishments you've made during your growtopia life. People calling you trash and junk is not good! And also thinking of all the "pros" that called you trash and junk, you probably don't even know them. So this is what I say don't quit.