Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: How to make my avatar moving?

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer SwafGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sitting beside my dragon
    Posts
    2,258

    Default How to make my avatar moving?

    i want to put a moving pic in my avatar but idk how who can tell me?
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

    My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Johncracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    It's the same way as how your Signature Picture is moving. But don't ask me I am clueless...

    IGN: Johncracker

    First WOTD:

    Thread => MISSINGEGGS

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Dexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Finland, Puskissa. ymmärrät jos oot suomalainen..
    Posts
    601

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    i want to put a moving pic in my avatar but idk how who can tell me?
    Gifs.......................
    Started forums again

    My IGN: LonelyDex
    If you hate, then hate. I decided not to care about hates. RISE THE CONAN!!! HE IS BEST LOL!
    Main goal on GT: Get Ring and ATM farm.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    1. Resize your gif at ezgif.com (Must be 80x80 or smaller)
    2. Save the gif
    3. Upload the gif to imgur.com
    4. Copy the "Direct Link"
    5. Paste it somewhere in "Edit Avatar"

    My Anime List
    Ask me stuff here

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer SwafGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sitting beside my dragon
    Posts
    2,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    1. Resize your gif at ezgif.com (Must be 80x80 or smaller)
    2. Save the gif
    3. Upload the gif to imgur.com
    4. Copy the "Direct Link"
    5. Paste it somewhere in "Edit Avatar"
    can you link a video or put photos about step 3/4
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

    My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    can you link a video or put photos about step 3/4
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  595.7 KB

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  254.6 KB

    Then choose your saved gif.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  273.9 KB

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  330.0 KB

    ^ Copy the direct link.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  337.0 KB

    ^ Paste it there.

    My Anime List
    Ask me stuff here

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer SwafGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sitting beside my dragon
    Posts
    2,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  595.7 KB

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  254.6 KB

    Then choose your saved gif.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  273.9 KB

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  330.0 KB

    ^ Copy the direct link.

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  337.0 KB

    ^ Paste it there.
    Can we put the link of a photo
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

    My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    Can we put the link of a photo
    Yea. Just put it in the "Enter Image URL" part in the 2nd pic.

    My Anime List
    Ask me stuff here

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer SwafGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sitting beside my dragon
    Posts
    2,258

    Default

    i always get this
    Name:  34pjgo5_th.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  1.7 KB

    - - - Updated - - -

    can i give you the gif and you do it and put the direct link here?

    if ok here is the gif :
    Name:  c36de5b0c7.gif
Views: 13
Size:  431.2 KB
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

    My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    i always get this
    Name:  34pjgo5_th.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  1.7 KB

    - - - Updated - - -

    can i give you the gif and you do it and put the direct link here?

    if ok here is the gif :
    Name:  c36de5b0c7.gif
Views: 13
Size:  431.2 KB
    The image is too big. It should be 80x80 or smaller.

    Here: http://i.imgur.com/SjMcNay.jpg

    If the link above doesn't work, try this (but it's smaller though) : http://i.imgur.com/GjYmMR6.jpg

    My Anime List
    Ask me stuff here

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer SwafGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sitting beside my dragon
    Posts
    2,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    The image is too big. It should be 80x80 or smaller.

    Here: http://i.imgur.com/SjMcNay.jpg

    If the link above doesn't work, try this (but it's smaller though) : http://i.imgur.com/GjYmMR6.jpg
    None work
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

    My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    None work
    What message are you getting? I couldn't read the one you posted, it's too blurry.

    My Anime List
    Ask me stuff here

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer SwafGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sitting beside my dragon
    Posts
    2,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    What message are you getting? I couldn't read the one you posted, it's too blurry.
    1st : invaild fail
    2nd : Remote file is too large
    3rd : This GIF image has the incorrect file extension.
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

    My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    1st : invaild fail
    2nd : Remote file is too large
    3rd : This GIF image has the incorrect file extension.
    Oh. lol

    Just change .jpg to .gif

    My Anime List
    Ask me stuff here

  15. #15
    Master Sorcerer SwafGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sitting beside my dragon
    Posts
    2,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    Oh. lol

    Just change .jpg to .gif
    how :-:
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

    My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

  16. #16
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    how :-:
    I'm just going to link it.

    Original: http://i.imgur.com/SjMcNay.gif

    If the original doesn't work: http://i.imgur.com/GjYmMR6.gif

    My Anime List
    Ask me stuff here

  17. #17
    Master Sorcerer SwafGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sitting beside my dragon
    Posts
    2,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    I'm just going to link it.

    Original: http://i.imgur.com/SjMcNay.gif

    If the original doesn't work: http://i.imgur.com/GjYmMR6.gif
    made it but its WAY too small

    which size is this?
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

    My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

  18. #18
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    made it but its WAY too small

    which size is this?
    I believe it's 40x40. The 80x80 gif was too big in both image size and file size. When I change it to 80x80, the file size is somewhere around 40 (not exactly sure). The forum only allows gifs with a file size of 19.5KB or below as your avatar. The file size of that current gif is 19KB, which is the smallest I can get.

    You can test it yourself here.

    My Anime List
    Ask me stuff here

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer SwafGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sitting beside my dragon
    Posts
    2,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PolarisHD View Post
    I believe it's 40x40. The 80x80 gif was too big in both image size and file size. When I change it to 80x80, the file size is somewhere around 40 (not exactly sure). The forum only allows gifs with a file size of 19.5KB or below as your avatar. The file size of that current gif is 19KB, which is the smallest I can get.

    You can test it yourself here.
    then can you find me a gif of Httyd and make it atleast as big as yours?

    sorry if i made you tired
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

    My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer PolarisHD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    434 Light Years away from Earth
    Posts
    6,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SwafGaming View Post
    then can you find me a gif of Httyd and make it atleast as big as yours?

    sorry if i made you tired
    I haven't watched HTTYD. So, I don't know which gif is good or not. lol

    Just PM me a gif you want as an avatar and I'll resize it and stuff.

    My Anime List
    Ask me stuff here

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •