Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 400 Posts!

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    check my signature
    Posts
    883

    Default 400 Posts!

    100 More for Master Sorcerer

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer TheRealThatGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Canada Eh?
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    Nice bruh.

    ONE OF US!
    ONE OF US!
    ONE OF US!
    Quote Originally Posted by Equine View Post
    "Fame" isn't even present in Growtopia. This "fame" is mild idolization because someone has more pixelated value than them. In reality, all these "famous" Growtopians are prepubescent children who have absolutely no affect on society.

  3. #3
    Knight Biasbas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    60

    Default

    If there is a few left for ' Master Sorcerer ', don't speed up your posts, if you will, then you will be detected as ' Spam ' or ' Useless Posts '. Take your time to post and really think about WHAT you are posting. Don't spam words, don't curse, or don't be rude. In the other hand, congratulations.
    " There is no reason to hate a person, its challenges in life you have to face . "

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer TheRealThatGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Canada Eh?
    Posts
    2,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biasbas View Post
    If there is a few left for ' Master Sorcerer ', don't speed up your posts, if you will, then you will be detected as ' Spam ' or ' Useless Posts '. Take your time to post and really think about WHAT you are posting. Don't spam words, don't curse, or don't be rude. In the other hand, congratulations.
    I think he knows this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Equine View Post
    "Fame" isn't even present in Growtopia. This "fame" is mild idolization because someone has more pixelated value than them. In reality, all these "famous" Growtopians are prepubescent children who have absolutely no affect on society.

  5. #5
    Knight Biasbas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealThatGuy View Post
    I think he knows this...
    Just reminding him.
    " There is no reason to hate a person, its challenges in life you have to face . "

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    check my signature
    Posts
    883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Biasbas View Post
    Just reminding him.
    I don't need reminding and this is not spam because I'm not doing it on purpose

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Conan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    ::1
    Posts
    3,946

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peridotium View Post
    I don't need reminding and this is not spam because I'm not doing it on purpose
    Spam can be done on purpose.

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer SwafGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Sitting beside my dragon
    Posts
    2,258

    Default

    Congrats!

    But 35-40% of your posts are bump

    NO H8 PLS
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

    My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ice krem
    Posts
    5,092

    Default

    Most of your posts are insulting others though.

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer XxJeirinxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    874

    Default

    Does your posts even make sense?
    Salutations
    Something to inspire you when trying to build something or whatever:
    Beat the system, understand it first.

    IGN:Jeirin


    Triumph like a champion,
    Laugh like a villain

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •