Thread: Please mute this kid

Angry Please mute this kid

Hey I just logged on and called 2 people laggers then This little kid aka spawnkillerz said "you call everyone lagged" "so stfu noob " so what? He should mind his own business and really EVERYONE what I call every player laggers hey nub if ur reading this you call people laggers to and IDC if your beastly12 its like your showing off just for some dumb acc take lessons about tanked like calling people that has the highest do then you even tho you have another that's higher than me so technically your the noob cuz ur using a teal acc so jokes on you kid

I LOVE APPLES

I can't comprehend the information presented in this thread.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I can't comprehend the information presented in this thread.
    what are you talking about

I LOVE APPLES

Quote Originally Posted by NOTemet View Post
    Hey I just logged on and called 2 people laggers then This little kid aka spawnkillerz said "you call everyone lagged" "so stfu noob " so what? He should mind his own business and really EVERYONE what I call every player laggers hey nub if ur reading this you call people laggers to and IDC if your beastly12 its like your showing off just for some dumb acc take lessons about tanked like calling people that has the highest do then you even tho you have another that's higher than me so technically your the noob cuz ur using a teal acc so jokes on you kid
    You should have put this on PROBLAMTIC PLAYERS