Thread: Be the Mods

Default Be the Mods

Hi everybody..
    Now i wanna be mods. Cuz many mods that i called doesnt appear.... many player was upset... I want to make growtopia clean from scammers.... hacker,glitcher,etc ....Thanks for reading.... Please for ur support

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by misua9 View Post
    Hi everybody..
    Now i wanna be mods. Cuz many mods that i called doesnt appear.... many player was upset... I want to make growtopia clean from scammers.... hacker,glitcher,etc ....Thanks for reading.... Please for ur support
    Don't ask to be a mod it decreases your chances. If you want to be a mod work on your grammar... all mods must know fluent english. Be helpfull on the forums. Don't spam though. Learn more about the game. Don't get punished by mods. Wait for mod applications.
    Music is art and art comes in all shapes.

Its better to try and fail then to later ask yourself what if?

IGN:matemar

Look at this cutiepie :3

It's nice to see players who would like to become a game moderator, it's really nice.

However, asking to be a moderator usually senses that you're just not ready for it yet. It's going to take some time for players to look up to you, and by then, maybe you'll get asked. Nobody can know for sure. I do suggest you strive to become an even better player until then. Don't want modship, if it happens, so be it. Becoming a mod may seem cool for now, but think in reality. Mods never have spare time, and when they do its not for long. Mods are basically cyberbullied and hated by tons of thousands of players. It's bizarre how some players treat them.

Be the best you can be, asking wont get you there.

Wishing you luck from my clover to yours, Cloverlord.

P.S. Mods need to have proper English grammar and that means practice.

Cool, I also wanted to be a moderator, it's cool to see how players are actually willing to do it, however, u must have 3 helpful threads and 500 posts before u already elidgable , well I wish u the best of luck , just respect others and help others, who know? The next moderator might be YOU
    Goals:

1. 300/300 wls achieved
    2.300/3000 wls currently
    3. Focussed eyes 0/1
    4. p wings 0/1

Quote Originally Posted by ezereal View Post
    Cool, I also wanted to be a moderator, it's cool to see how players are actually willing to do it, however, u must have 3 helpful threads and 500 posts before u already elidgable , well I wish u the best of luck , just respect others and help others, who know? The next moderator might be YOU
    I dont think 500 post applies to be a moderator
    Some of My Favourite Quotes
    Some Info About me.

Master Sorcerer

To be honest, it's not that easy to become a moderator. Joining the forums just to become a moderator won't work as great, and asking to become will most certainly decrease your chances. The forums is not JUST about becoming a moderator. The forums was made for us to chat among other forum users, such as myself.

Being a moderator is not about the fame and power. Being a moderator is about responsibility, maturity, and being helpful. You're expected to do your job as moderator (If you become a moderator) and punish any player that violates the rules you enforce.

Here are the requirements to become a moderator:

-Do selfless deeds and helpful actions. BUT, don't just help people JUST to become a moderator, that's not all it takes to become one.

-Need to speak fluent English...

-Be noticed for what you're doing. People might notice what you're doing to benefit the community. Who knows? Hamumu may make you a moderator

-Help people on the forums and in-game as long as you don't break any rules yourself.

-Having a forums account that is at least one month old.

Here is a helpful link: Moderators are awesome, most especially @Hamumu. Can I be a moderator?
    Last edited by EasykGT; 06-11-2015 at 02:17 PM.

I see your new to the forums.

Welcome
    To the
    Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Equine View Post
    "Fame" isn't even present in Growtopia. This "fame" is mild idolization because someone has more pixelated value than them. In reality, all these "famous" Growtopians are prepubescent children who have absolutely no affect on society.

Quote Originally Posted by matemar View Post
    Don't ask to be a mod it decreases your chances. If you want to be a mod work on your grammar... all mods must know fluent english. Be helpfull on the forums. Don't spam though. Learn more about the game. Don't get punished by mods. Wait for mod applications.
    Hey... not everybody good in english..... im better in chinese
    I can speak 3 language.. u? Think im dumb?

Master Sorcerer
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours

Assuming that people think of you as "dumb" and easy to get affected, in my eyes, are not fit to be moderators.

Mods get millions of bashing everyday, and if a single opinion gets you to assume such conclusion. Well, sorry.
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

He didn't say he thought you were dumb. He was just listing a requirement. It is true mods must know fluent English, and the others are also right for saying that you want to be a mod means you aren't ready. If you want the mod powers, it means you aren't ready, because that's just an add on to what you're really supposed to do. You can still help even if you aren't a mod, if that's what you're going for.

"Youth is simply an illusion created by hypocrites, for hypocrites are born from the ashes of past failures."

Please don't put me in a fanfiction.

Currently on an alternate reality where the world is run by BlaZing, the Lord of Ice Krem

Dude... Trust me you will not be a mod its not that simple so dont get your hopes up...
    IGN: Lethalhunter
    "Just Kidding" a phrase you use when you totally meant it - L3thalHunter

Quote Originally Posted by L3thalHunter View Post
    Dude... Trust me you will not be a mod its not that simple so dont get your hopes up...
    The fact that this kid is more mature than most of the forumers

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝╚═(███)═╝╚═(███ )═╝.╚═(███)═╝..╚═(███) ═╝…╚═(███)═╝…╚═(██ )═╝..╚═(███)═╝.╚═(███ )═╝╚═(███)═╝.╚═(███) ╝..╚═(███)═╝…╚═(███) ╝…╚═(███)═╝…..╚(███) ╝╚═(███)═╝╚═(███)═╝. ╚═(███)═╝..╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝…╚═(███)═╝ ..╚═(███)═╝.╚═(███)═╝ ═(███)═╝.╚═(███)═╝.. ═(███)═╝…╚═(███)═╝… ╚═(███)═╝╚═(███)═╝╚ (███)═╝.╚═(███)═╝..╚ (███)═╝…╚═(███)═╝…╚ ═(███)═╝..╚═(███)═╝.╚ (███)═╝╚═(███)═╝.╚═( ███)═╝..╚═(███)═╝…╚═ (███)═╝…╚═(███)═╝….. (███)╝……╚(██)╝╚═(██ )═╝╚═(███)═╝.╚═(███) ╝..╚═(███)═╝…╚═(███) ═╝…╚═(███)═╝..╚═(███ )═╝.╚═(███)═╝╚═(███) ╝.╚═(███)═╝..╚═(███)═ ╝…╚═(███)═╝…╚═(███) ╝…..╚(███)╝╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝.╚═(███)═╝.. ═(███)═╝…╚═(███)═╝ ╚═(███)═╝..╚═(███)═╝. ╚═(███)═╝╚═(███)═╝.╚ ═(███)═╝..╚═(███)═╝… ═(███)═╝…╚═(███)═╝… ..╚(███)╝……╚(██)╝╚═(█ █)═╝╚═(███)═╝.╚═(██ )═╝..╚═(███)═╝…╚═(██ █)═╝…╚═(███)═╝..╚═(█ █)═╝.╚═(███)═╝╚═(██ )═╝.╚═(███)═╝..╚═(███ )═╝…╚═(███)═╝…╚═(██ )═╝…..╚(███)╝……╚(██) ………(█)……….*

I speak 4 and English is not my first language =^.^= Anyways good luck with being a mod. You're going to need it since you lowered your chances a lot. Sorry if this made you feel bad.
    (っ^▿^)

Goals:

Get a best friend. (Tick)
    Sponsor an item with my name on it: (x)
    Get WOTD: (Tick)
    Make 20 of my friends rich: (x)
    I don't know how to put a tick. Sorry.

This here is for the new players. The Forum Rules is a must-read while the Forum Manual is really helpful instead.
    The Forum Manual (By Jack Bowe)
    Forum Rules (By Solorien)
    #200 token Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by EasykGT View Post
    To be honest, it's not that easy to become a moderator. Joining the forums just to become a moderator won't work as great, and asking to become will most certainly decrease your chances. The forums is not JUST about becoming a moderator. The forums was made for us to chat among other forum users, such as myself.

Being a moderator is not about the fame and power. Being a moderator is about responsibility, maturity, and being helpful. You're expected to do your job as moderator (If you become a moderator) and punish any player that violates the rules you enforce.

Here are the requirements to become a moderator:

-Do selfless deeds and helpful actions. BUT, don't just help people JUST to become a moderator, that's not all it takes to become one.

-Need to speak fluent English...

-Be noticed for what you're doing. People might notice what you're doing to benefit the community. Who knows? Hamumu may make you a moderator

-Help people on the forums and in-game as long as you don't break any rules yourself.

-Having a forums account that is at least one month old.

Here is a helpful link: Moderators are awesome, most especially @Hamumu. Can I be a moderator?
    Corecction You need a forum account 3 months old, I think
    Some of My Favourite Quotes
    Some Info About me.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostxMC =^.^= View Post
    I speak 4 and English is not my first language =^.^= Anyways good luck with being a mod. You're going to need it since you lowered your chances a lot. Sorry if this made you feel bad.
    No problem dude