Thread: Undercover Mods

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Default Undercover Mods

So lately I've been thinking about how some people seems to be total buttheads when mods aren't on, but when mods DO come on, they're total angels. Since most of the mods have ID's, and we can still access our non-ID accounts, what if the mods used the non-ID accounts to catch people undercover? They will just seem to be regular people without ID's, yet in fact they're really Greaser and TPN and the others. Its kinda like a plain-clothes cop; he sees a guy rob a nice old lady, and next thing the guy knows, hes under arrest by who he thought was just a passerby. Make sense?

Yeah, Moderators are awesome!

They really do the best to keep the game fun! ;D
    IGN: Devinidiot
    Growtopia Level: 29

Yep, we've busted many rules breakers like that who think the mods won't see them. But just because you don't see a mod doesn't mean they aren't watching

Heh yep... I knew that a long long long time ago... I think that is a cool power.
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    Heh yep... I knew that a long long long time ago... I think that is a cool power.
    yep the power cool, but it's a lot of responabilty also don't even try to ask to be a mod cause then you would be breaking the rules. I may not be a mod but to me I'm a mod who reports rule breaking to the other mods so watch out rule breakers

Quote Originally Posted by bryan15 View Post
    yep the power cool, but it's a lot of responabilty also don't even try to ask to be a mod cause then you would be breaking the rules. I may not be a mod but to me I'm a mod who reports rule breaking to the other mods so watch out rule breakers
    Yup, that's what I try to do. (The only reason why I want to be a mod is so I can drive the Shadow Tank ) Don't tell anyone, k?

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Yup, that's what I try to do. (The only reason why I want to be a mod is so I can drive the Shadow Tank ) Don't tell anyone, k?
    you know junior probably saw that right ? Dude that not right a mod not about getting cool stuff it about makeing the world of tanked safe to play in without mods there may be hackers. Well there goes your chance

Quote Originally Posted by bryan15 View Post
    you know junior probably saw that right ? Dude that not right a mod not about getting cool stuff it about makeing the world of tanked safe to play in without mods there may be hackers. Well there goes your chance
    I seriously could care less if Junior saw that or not...I never wanted to be a mod to begin with.

lol i love the mod powers xD