Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quitting

Default Quitting

I've realized in the past 5 days, Growtopia took up my whole life. And destroyed my social well being. I've started to workout again, hang out with friends, go to parties and it's all been great. I just can't play anymore. My time has come if you could say it. The game just, isn't as fun as it was. Too much drama and griefers and problems that only mods/devs could fix. I'd like to thank the moderators and developers for all they've done. They are the backbone to the game. If they weren't here. Well their would be nothing actually. But another note that's come up is the Forum Moderators thing, I think Seth's forgotten about it. But If there was one, I'd vote Greenswe. He's just a great guy all around and helps out everywhere and evertime he can. I will do probably one of the biggest giveaways every. Assuming that because I have alot of noobish items from my store. I'll make another thread for details on that. But all around you guys are a great community on the forums. Even though there's a lot of drama. We work together as one. I have nothing else to say but, #NIGUANAFORGOD.

Extra: I'll give honest opinions to whoever says they want one in the comment section and it'll be listed here.

Honest Opinions:
    TheDoctor: You're pretty nice I only met you like once ingame, but you're trusted in my opinion.
    JackBowe: You're nice and considerate but I think you took 4 wls from me because you did the Buywls world and nothing ever happened there!
    NIRVANADEMON: I didn't really know you but you seemed nice.
    Swertip: You're really funny and overall just great. Bye nerd, though I could teach you how to be cool. (Academy3d3 Refference.)
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Iguana; 07-07-2013 at 11:46 PM.
    I rant on others idiocy.

Bye Niguana.

I'm speechless that I have lost a very good friend right here and now.
    IGN: Devinidiot
    Growtopia Level: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Devinidiot View Post
    Bye Niguana.

I'm speechless that I have lost a very good friend right here and now.
    Thank you for the wand. I will be giving it away if that's alright with you? I might sell it for wls. And than give away the wls. I'm still not shure.
    I rant on others idiocy.

Quote Originally Posted by Niguana View Post
    Thank you for the wand. I will be giving it away if that's alright with you? I might sell it for wls. And than give away the wls. I'm still not shure.
    You can do what you want with the wand.

Maybe...

You can give it back so I can make another WIN A WAND contest. ONLY WHEN YOU WANT TO.
    IGN: Devinidiot
    Growtopia Level: 29

Bye Nigauna
    calm down sweaty it's a prank

Quote Originally Posted by TheDoctor View Post
    Bye Nigauna
    I did your honest opinion. Buy bye!
    I rant on others idiocy.

Bye Niguana. You're a great guy. I have also started to work out, go out and went to a party last night an it is great! But it's not my time yet! I guess it is yours and your opinion and nobodies to change. If you do ever come back and you have no items, gimme a call!^_^

P.S I want an honest opinion.

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    Bye Niguana. You're a great guy. I have also started to work out, go out and went to a party last night an it is great! But it's not my time yet! I guess it is yours and your opinion and nobodies to change. If you do ever come back and you have no items, gimme a call!^_^

P.S I want an honest opinion.
    There you go!(:
    I rant on others idiocy.

There you go!(:
    I bought the angels remember? But Ripply never came. You never came and nobody else never came, so I assumed you didn't want to do it. I would pay you back if you want, but well you're quitting so it would be pointless. #Don't hate meh.

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Master Sorcerer

I've only ever met you once in game (you probably don't remember me) , and you seemed like a very nice guy. Sad to see you go.
    GrowID: JakeHC

Master Sorcerer

Good luck on life man, you will be missed, and remember to always bring berries to most of the special occasions you have on your life, cya.

-Swertip, Berry Lover
    lorem ipsum

Quote Originally Posted by Swertip View Post
    Good luck on life man, you will be missed, and remember to always bring berries to most of the special occasions you have on your life, cya.

-Swertip, Berry Lover
    I'm eating bluberries and blackberries right now o.0.. Hahah but bye Swertip I'll miss you!!
    I rant on others idiocy.

Master Sorcerer

I'm eating bluberries and blackberries right now o.0.. Hahah but bye Swertip I'll miss you!!
    Good haha, but gimme an honest answer, and make it berry honest.
    lorem ipsum

Good luck with everything in real life. Sad to see you go!

p.s. Can I have an honest opinion.

-SS

Bye Niguana... Even though I barely knew you, we hung out a few times with YoloBen... And we were the original three members of TheGrowFilms... I hope you come back someday...
    Even though I quit and I'm gone, I just want to say that I really miss this community.
    (Is it still similar to the way it used to be?)

Lesser Knight

Default BYE NIGUANA

Ive only met u once and u dont remember me at all.. But u are very nice so i hate to see u to... BYE!!

Banned

I've realized in the past 5 days, Growtopia took up my whole life. And destroyed my social well being. I've started to workout again, hang out with friends, go to parties and it's all been great. I just can't play anymore. My time has come if you could say it. The game just, isn't as fun as it was. Too much drama and griefers and problems that only mods/devs could fix. I'd like to thank the moderators and developers for all they've done. They are the backbone to the game. If they weren't here. Well their would be nothing actually. But another note that's come up is the Forum Moderators thing, I think Seth's forgotten about it. But If there was one, I'd vote Greenswe. He's just a great guy all around and helps out everywhere and evertime he can. I will do probably one of the biggest giveaways every. Assuming that because I have alot of noobish items from my store. I'll make another thread for details on that. But all around you guys are a great community on the forums. Even though there's a lot of drama. We work together as one. I have nothing else to say but, #NIGUANAFORGOD.

Extra: I'll give honest opinions to whoever says they want one in the comment section and it'll be listed here.

Honest Opinions:
    TheDoctor: You're pretty nice I only met you like once ingame, but you're trusted in my opinion.
    JackBowe: You're nice and considerate but I think you took 4 wls from me because you did the Buywls world and nothing ever happened there!
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    i want an honest opinion Bye Niguana I Might Quit Soon Too My GT Days Will Soon Be Over

I will leave once I give away everything. I'm hosting a pinata bash at nigfarm. With two pinatas full of everything you'd ever need. And than I'm giving away random high end stuff at niguana. I'm still setting it all up and will hopefull have it done by than.
    I rant on others idiocy.

Earth, Europe, Sweden, At home, Computer Chair

Honest Opinions:
    NIRVANADEMON: I didn't really know you but you seemed nice.
    Swertip: You're really funny and overall just great. Bye nerd, though I could teach you how to be cool. (Academy3d3 Refference.)
    -
    -
    -
    Bye Niguana, have a great real life now.
    Thank you for your kind words about me, I mean it. I hate to see you leave...
    #NIGUANAFORGOD.

By the way, you are quitting growtopia , so this should be posted here
    If it was tanked or you never played the games it should be here though.
    ~Greenswe
    Edit : You are saying farewell though, and this is both about forums and growtopia, so I would still say it belongs here
    Great thanks to CoolDrew for this signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenswe View Post
    Bye Niguana, have a great real life now.
    Thank you for your kind words about me, I mean it. I hate to see you leave...
    #NIGUANAFORGOD.

By the way, you are quitting growtopia , so this should be posted here
    If it was tanked or you never played the games it should be here though.
    ~Greenswe
    It wasn't growtopia related though. It was just me saying goodbye! (: But bye!
    I rant on others idiocy.