Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: I'M MUTED WHY WHAT DID I DO WRONG

  1. #1

    Exclamation I'M MUTED WHY WHAT DID I DO WRONG

    WHAT DID I DO WRONG HELP GET ME UNMUTED I'M SHEVAMPWOLF PLZ UNMUTE ME I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG HELP ME

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer iElephantGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mangle Fox View Post
    WHAT DID I DO WRONG HELP GET ME UNMUTED I'M SHEVAMPWOLF PLZ UNMUTE ME I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG HELP ME
    Have you done anything against the in-game rules lately? If not, contact support@rtsoft.com via email.
    - iElephant (Just call me Ele!)



    "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

    Instead of posting about hacks, scams, griefs, bans, etc. on the Forums, just shoot an email to support@growtopiagame.com.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer iHateThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    1,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iElephantGT View Post
    Have you done anything against the in-game /rules lately? If not, contact support@growtopiagame.com via email.
    This is the Tanked forum,

    I think they have to ask here.
    I QUIT

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer iElephantGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iHateThis View Post
    This is the Tanked forum,

    I think they have to ask here.
    Shoot, didn't notice that!
    - iElephant (Just call me Ele!)



    "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

    Instead of posting about hacks, scams, griefs, bans, etc. on the Forums, just shoot an email to support@growtopiagame.com.

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer iHateThis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    1,541

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iElephantGT View Post
    Shoot, didn't notice that!
    I know, when somebody on the tanked side asks for help, it always sound like its on GT.
    I QUIT

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer iElephantGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iHateThis View Post
    I know, when somebody on the tanked side asks for help, it always sound like its on GT.
    Dang, I need to be more careful.
    - iElephant (Just call me Ele!)



    "Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

    Instead of posting about hacks, scams, griefs, bans, etc. on the Forums, just shoot an email to support@growtopiagame.com.

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    1,185

    Default

    if they don't get to you email tankedreports@rtsoft.com
    tanked: badboy

    growtopia: badboy101

  8. #8
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,355

    Default

    Also, if you email, make sure you say WHICH GAME you're talking about, otherwise it will get forwarded to Growtopia support by default.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer Alexanderkg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Anyone have Google Map?
    Posts
    782

    Default

    I saw you swearing before in match's. Well, maybe that's the reason of your mute.
    Quote Originally Posted by abala100 View Post
    Mods why i got banned i just used cheat engine
    GOALS:

    Quit Growtopia=(1/1)
    Quit Tanked=(1/1)
    Make a thread about quitting Growtopia=(1/1)
    Make a thread about quitting Tanked=(2/1)
    Come back on Growtopia=NEVER GONNA HAPPEN KIDDO actually I did. But I never come back in that account
    Come back on Tanked=Come back and still no update. Curse you myself!

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer InYourFACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In a bean under the sea.
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Maybe because you're one of these people that can't keep silent after a defeat and need to swear. You could just be like "Uargh" or "noooooo" or (my way) "ihcguiedbyiefgiuecgukefgukefgyjgyjefbyj". Every mute has it's reason. And please, no capslock.
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

    Beware, I love trolling!



    I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

  11. #11

    Exclamation no it was mszapersent acc muted duh

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderkg View Post
    I saw you swearing before in match's. Well, maybe that's the reason of your mute.
    no I forgot mute evades happen I forgot

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Also, if you email, make sure you say WHICH GAME you're talking about, otherwise it will get forwarded to Growtopia support by default.
    thanks Seth I'll email u

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    -Middle East-
    Posts
    892

    Default

    At every punishment there is reason, contact growtopia developers via support@growtopiagame.com and they'll help you, good luck!

  13. #13

    Exclamation ITS NOT GROWTOPIA ITS TANKED OK I'M NOT BEING RUDE OR YELLING RUDLEY

    OK THIS IS TANKED I'M SORRY IT IS NOT GROWTOPIA I'M ON webOS DEVICE OK but thanks anyway

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer InYourFACE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In a bean under the sea.
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuresTopia View Post
    At every punishment there is reason, contact growtopia developers via support@growtopiagame.com and they'll help you, good luck!
    2nd to post in this thread. Please read where you post, this is tanked. Thanks.
    Watch me play Tanked:
    NEW CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtNm9RSoslZnFayXZOhZLIw
    OLD CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlvMLLR6XM

    Beware, I love trolling!



    I've gotten a little inactive on tanked lately, and since I see no webOS-kickout, there will be no comeback.
    In Growtopia I'm around as the fabulouzz Psychoman.
    See you there! Meet me in my World MRLAVA or in my farm, TEQUILAFARM.

  15. #15
    Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    677

    Default

    Your account was linked to, and automatically infected by, the mute given to VeryImmature TL for using very inappropriate language.

    If you break the rules and are punished on one account, it's going to impact ALL of the accounts at your home/other location.

  16. #16

    Default can you unmute me though plz plz

    can you junior I don't want to be muted until next year









    if you want to see me I'll be in the fridge deflecting a


    INDIANA JONES REFRENCE

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •