View Poll Results: What do you think about marriage equality being legalized nationwide!

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm for it! It was a great decision! (explain in reply)

79 78.22%
  • I'm against it. I don't think it was the greatest decision. (explain in reply)

22 21.78%
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Your thoughts on marriage equality?

Master Sorcerer
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours

Quote Originally Posted by ParkourDevil View Post
    I'm for all equality but i'm not for Feminism or anything like that. I want that all of us live in happy society.
    Your ideals are too good to be true .

(Or is it just me?)
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Trollrage View Post
    People should do whatever they find good
    Period
    Pe...pe...period?

- - - Updated - - -

I absolutely don't care about them so I voted yes.

Banned

Thumbs up

I am not against same sex marriage, people deserve equality.
    TBH, there really is no reason to deny same sex marriage since it doesn't hurt anybody except maybe some super religious freaks who don't deserve to have their opinion known anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Reballoo View Post
    It isn't the same. Homosexuals may be the minority, but they are not any more restricted than anybody else. The have the right to marry, they just can't marry the same gender. Then again, neither can anybody. Like I said in a post before, I don't like calling it equality because it isn't. It is extra freedoms. This doesn't mean I am against the idea, I am just against relating it to real equality problems. I think any extra freedom is a good thing.
    It used to be against the law to marry someone that wasn't the same race as you (such as Caucasian + African), that's what he meant

Also, I am totally for gay marriage. Happy to know that most people got on the right side of history.
    IGN=Trevah
    Click me
    Or click me
    Spongebob (WOTD 7-16-14)
    MisterGrinch (WOTD 12-25-14)
    SixFlags (WOTD 2-12-15)
    AnimalAdoption (WOTD 2-20-15)
    TexasRodeo (WOTD 3-25-15)
    GrowProm (WOTD 4-25-2015)
    CincoParty (WOTD 5-1-15)
    Krabs (WOTD 6-1-15)
    CandyIsle(WOTD 8-?-15)
    JurassicEscape (WOTD 9/7/15)
    Deathmas (WOTD 12/25/15)

Banned

I personally think that all marriage should just be called "marriage", since there really is no difference in the countries where same sex marriage is a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Toukiedatak View Post
    There are no direct consequences after your death. You can be talked about but you wont be affected by the consequence.
    But the thing is, I'm talking spiritual, not physical.

I believe you were born the gender you were born as for a reason, any attempt to change your fate originally given to you is wrong. I'm not going to hate on anybody for choosing to be gay, I mean it's their decision after all. I respect them as a person, I just don't agree with their way of life. Whatever you do, always be prepared to face the consequences, like I said you create your own fate.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Magicalfishy View Post

I believe you were born the gender you were born as for a reason, any attempt to change your fate originally given to you is wrong. I'm not going to hate on anybody for choosing to be gay, I mean it's their decision after all. I respect them as a person, I just don't agree with their way of life. Whatever you do, always be prepared to face the consequences, like I said you create your own fate.
    One doesn't just choose to be gay.

You'll never know unless you've walked in their shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 26FtW26 View Post
    One doesn't just choose to be gay.
    Exactly.
    IGN=Trevah
    Click me
    Or click me
    Spongebob (WOTD 7-16-14)
    MisterGrinch (WOTD 12-25-14)
    SixFlags (WOTD 2-12-15)
    AnimalAdoption (WOTD 2-20-15)
    TexasRodeo (WOTD 3-25-15)
    GrowProm (WOTD 4-25-2015)
    CincoParty (WOTD 5-1-15)
    Krabs (WOTD 6-1-15)
    CandyIsle(WOTD 8-?-15)
    JurassicEscape (WOTD 9/7/15)
    Deathmas (WOTD 12/25/15)

My thoughts? MY THOUGHTS? I'm too happy to think right now.. Its finally here.

have another rainbwo cat

When is Singapore's turn tho

Quote Originally Posted by Tre View Post
    You'll never know unless you've walked in their shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.
    In fact, if that statement was true that would mean you were wrong as well.

My uncle, who is in fact gay dated girls all the time. One day it just wasn't working out for him and he had some "dramatic incident" and came out as gay. Being gay is a choice, you are born one gender for a reason, nobody is born with the opposite gender mind either. No matter what, nobody can change their gender they were born as, and even if they try they become an artificial opposite gender.

Humans aren't science experiments. Everything was written in stone from the beginning, you can't change what has already happened.

The LGBTQ have become the very bully they set out to stop. Whenever someone disagrees with them they just start pouring out hate, threats, and curses. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and shouldn't necessarily be hated for it.

Every single thing in your life is an option, except the things and qualities you we're born with.

Master Sorcerer
    this is my plea plslls eradicate my existence before i take yours

MagicalFishy, I know what you mean, we're both Christians.

But you can't expect some people to believe, do you? God did say that you're supposed to share his words, and his existence to people, but don't try it with Estonians, really. Anything related spiritually or Godly, I believe that they don't believe in. Well, except some.

And anyone does not choose to be gay, it's in their curiosity when they were being shaped as a child. It's never their fault, no. It's not that they can't deal with what's happening to them, but it's nobody took the time to even care for them or deal with them.

I'm not really into same-sex marriage, and I see it as somewhat wrong. But I let others seek through their ideals, because, well it's theirs. And so does God, too. Let them feel regret, doubt through their life. Let them make a choice. Because that's how we were created.

You get my point.
    the one and only pineapple you grew up with and loved
    Ign: iHans/Hansie

I'm against it but just as I expect them not to shove their lifestyle in my face, I won't force my ideals on theirs. Disapprove of the lifestyle, not of the person.
    Somewhere...

Allies or no allies?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    MagicalFishy, I know what you mean, we're both Christians.

But you can't expect some people to believe, do you? God did say that you're supposed to share his words, and his existence to people, but don't try it with Estonians, really. Anything related spiritually or Godly, I believe that they don't believe in. Well, except some.

And anyone does not choose to be gay, it's in their curiosity when they were being shaped as a child. It's never their fault, no. It's not that they can't deal with what's happening to them, but it's nobody took the time to even care for them or deal with them.

I'm not really into same-sex marriage, and I see it as somewhat wrong. But I let others seek through their ideals, because, well it's theirs. And so does God, too. Let them feel regret, doubt through their life. Let them make a choice. Because that's how we were created.

You get my point.
    I don't believe in anything spiritual/godly, true. But, my parents are like 0.01% christian since my dad's mom is rly christian.
    She always tries to force her beliefs on me and she gets PISSED when I deny her beliefs. It's quite funny, actually. The only thing I believe in is freedom.

No one deserves being restricted of their rights.
    Be the guiding light of people who are lost in the darkness.

Wotd Counter: 13
    Collaborated Wotd Counter: 13

Encountered a problem? Email support@growtopiagame.com

I don't want it. If they're going to legalize it then at least ban the things that normal couples do. Yes, if you haven't realized I am homophobic. Not in the way that I fear them. In the way that I hate them. I apologize if I'm saying something wrong but I really don't like gays. I wouldn't mind them keeping to themselves and like someone else however I absolutely despise it when gays flirt with me. I wish Barrack Obama would change what happened soon.
    (っ^▿^)

Goals:

Get a best friend. (Tick)
    Sponsor an item with my name on it: (x)
    Get WOTD: (Tick)
    Make 20 of my friends rich: (x)
    I don't know how to put a tick. Sorry.

This here is for the new players. The Forum Rules is a must-read while the Forum Manual is really helpful instead.
    The Forum Manual (By Jack Bowe)
    Forum Rules (By Solorien)
    #200 token Giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by FrostxMC =^.^= View Post
    I don't want it. If they're going to legalize it then at least ban the things that normal couples do. Yes, if you haven't realized I am homophobic. Not in the way that I fear them. In the way that I hate them. I apologize if I'm saying something wrong but I really don't like gays. I wouldn't mind them keeping to themselves and like someone else however I absolutely despise it when gays flirt with me. I wish Barrack Obama would change what happened soon.
    That's not very nice

Banned

Everybody decides their fate, both before and after death... just be careful what you wish for. There's always a consequence for your actions.
    Let me guess, you picked no? It's pretty obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

This guy says he never sugarcoats, yet look what he is doing now? He is sugar coating the fact he disapproves of same-sex marriage, but I don't care about that.

What I do care about is you acting like you know everyone's fate and what's right and what's wrong.

If you remember from the debate about this almost a year ago, I was against it. However, after actually thinking about it, I support the decision and I'd love to hear some dissenter's arguments.
    Sticking it to the man

To those who are against it, give me one reason why.

I'm happy for the people who benefit from this
    And from my perspective, I don't see anything wrong with people who choose to marry someone else of the same gender.

Even if I did think it was wrong, then WHO AM I to force my beliefs upon anyone else.
    Do you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears?