Thread: midi sound problem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default midi sound problem

Some midi files don't play properly ingame. They do, however, play perfectly outside of the game. They somehow miss some of the higher notes. This kinda ruins the experience a little because I've been playing this game since I was a kid.

uh hello?

Master Sorcerer

Sadly, I don't think the game has support or is in development anymore.

Unhappy

I don't even know what this game is
    Quote of the year
    Quote Originally Posted by dancanban View Post
    I swear, some people 'reserve' spots then don't do ANY drawings

Quote Originally Posted by peck View Post
    Sadly, I don't think the game has support or is in development anymore.
    The hd version was released almost 4 years ago, I know. But if there is no support for this game anymore then why are these forums and the dinknetwork (which is still very popular) still here?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Berenice View Post
    I don't even know what this game is
    I really recommend you try it. For todays standards this game is, of course, lacking severely in every aspect, but nevertheless, I still enjoy playing it as much as I did when I first played it.

Your best bet is to get 1.08 and use Freedink.exe to play it since the MIDIs will work properly. I think 1.09 has a problem with FMOD and midi synthesizing and I even told Seth about it when he was testing it but he didn't care so I doubt it will ever be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by branleur View Post
    Your best bet is to get 1.08 and use Freedink.exe to play it since the MIDIs will work properly. I think 1.09 has a problem with FMOD and midi synthesizing and I even told Seth about it when he was testing it but he didn't care so I doubt it will ever be changed.
    this thread is from 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu View Post
    If this is really your best friend... then punch them and demand your stuff back! Some friend.

⚜IGN: BIBLA⚜

Quote Originally Posted by branleur View Post
    Yeah, I dropped the hd version a good long while ago. There was nothing hd about it anyway. I'd rather have something that works. xd