Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: People sure give up easily.

Default People sure give up easily.

Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-13-15-49-59.png
Views: 200
Size:  673.0 KB Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-13-16-04-37.png
Views: 147
Size:  989.9 KB
    Pathetic. He just lacked skill, no need to cry like that.

Total CP: 24k~

You're pathetic, oh look at me i won a game now im post about the loser on the forums because you arent allowed to get angry for losing.
    Sore winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    I can't help it.. I have to mother everyone.
    But mom..

My GrowTopian Info

My Goals

Awesome art of me by Chudy!

#FireTemplar!🔥

Quote Originally Posted by Bejewled View Post
    You're pathetic, oh look at me i won a game now im post about the loser on the forums because you arent allowed to get angry for losing.
    Sore winner.
    Invalid, now listen to me. I never congratulated myself because I am the winner. I just posted photos of one calling me an idiot, and afterwards quitting the game. I pointed out it was pathetic to just quit like that, and how do you know about Tanked? Shut your mouth if you don't know anything about the topic and just seeking attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoto View Post
    Invalid, now listen to me. I never congratulated myself because I am the winner. I just posted photos of one calling me an idiot, and afterwards quitting the game. I pointed out it was pathetic to just quit like that, and how do you know about Tanked? Shut your mouth if you don't know anything about the topic and just seeking attention.
    Im not invalid, idiot, i watch videos about it thanks, if he wants to quit, whatever, its not pathetic, and if anything, you are the one seeking attention by posting this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    I can't help it.. I have to mother everyone.
    But mom..

My GrowTopian Info

My Goals

Awesome art of me by Chudy!

#FireTemplar!🔥

Quote Originally Posted by Bejewled View Post
    Im not invalid, idiot, i watch videos about it thanks, if he wants to quit, whatever, its not pathetic, and if anything, you are the one seeking attention by posting this thread.
    Haha, you just called me an idiot like TK. But who cares really? You just pointed out something stupid, can't you admit defeat? TK can quit, you can shut up whatever, I just pointed out how he gives up easily, you are not even him and you are saying "everybody can rage when they lose" I never pointed that out, can't you read?

And I don't care if you are Invalid or not, probably are, and that explains why I hate you both.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!! also the 2nd shot could of went in the problem players thread but the 1st id just say try to ignore unless it become more constant but just say GG back at max
    Last edited by sonsoftanked; 08-13-2015 at 03:38 PM. Reason: cuz i can
    Tanked name- rednecktank
    youtube channel- sonsoftanked (https://www.youtube.com/user/sonsoftanked/videos)
    games played- tanked
    tanked is love, tanked is life
    brofist to pewdiepie
    http://media0.giphy.com/media/5nl8lD39b5Bw4/200.gif <------ when your so hungry you have a big mac attack

First I'd like to say that TK may give up easy in Tanked but not in Growtopia. SO you can't say he is completely pathetic because he doesn't give up on everything. I know that TK is new to the game so it makes sense why he is frustrated about losing. But we don't know what really happened possibly before the game or if you played a previous game. How is it that TK is pathetic because he gives up, yet he is working off trying to find Wizard Staff in Growtopia? TK is not pathetic, he may get frustrated but that isn't pathetic. Honestly if Tanked has the same rules as Growtopia, you shouldn't single out another player. Just because someone lost and got frustrated doesn't give permission you permission to go around singling them out.
    I am Canadian but can speak fluent English and French, if you ever need help send me a message.

If you are ever bored, feel free to check out my fan fiction on Wattpad. This does have mature content, so viewer discretion is advised.
    https://www.wattpad.com/story/554151...s-in-the-games

#200TOKENGIVEAWAY

Banned

I'm leaving tanked , i'm raging and im wasting my time anyway.
    Bored to fight RTTanks and always loosing, Or fighting laggers.

Half of time i'm against Fake noobs that use guest accounts and owe me. I earn cps via mvps i get by fighting whites. I'm not prood of it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKill69 View Post
    I'm leaving tanked , i'm raging and im wasting my time anyway.
    Bored to fight RTTanks and always loosing, Or fighting laggers.

Half of time i'm against Fake noobs that use guest accounts and owe me. I earn cps via mvps i get by fighting whites. I'm not prood of it.
    I'm with TK on this one I started with Tanked but there are way to many try hards and rude people. Growtopia is more enjoyable with a somewhat better community. (:
    IGN--> iNasa

Shouldn't this be on the tanked forums
    IGN:itsJavaJosh
    Visit:VendorHQ

Did you like what I just said? Then give me a point!

...If not do it anyway it's free who cares.

Quote Originally Posted by SCOOBYDOOFAN View Post
    First I'd like to say that TK may give up easy in Tanked but not in Growtopia. SO you can't say he is completely pathetic because he doesn't give up on everything. I know that TK is new to the game so it makes sense why he is frustrated about losing. But we don't know what really happened possibly before the game or if you played a previous game. How is it that TK is pathetic because he gives up, yet he is working off trying to find Wizard Staff in Growtopia? TK is not pathetic, he may get frustrated but that isn't pathetic. Honestly if Tanked has the same rules as Growtopia, you shouldn't single out another player. Just because someone lost and got frustrated doesn't give permission you permission to go around singling them out.
    Did you see the word "people?" I'm meaning all of the give up players, TK is just one of them, and I don't know about those growtopia rules because this is Tanked forum.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Theilusion View Post
    Shouldn't this be on the tanked forums
    Should you be on Grow forums

Quote Originally Posted by LOLKidz117. View Post
    I'm with TK on this one I started with Tanked but there are way to many try hards and rude people. Growtopia is more enjoyable with a somewhat better community. (:
    HAHAHA NICE JOKE :D :D

No.

I don't play growtopia, but I have heard enough to know it's community has fallen.

Did you see the word "people?" I'm meaning all of the give up players, TK is just one of them, and I don't know about those growtopia rules because this is Tanked forum.
    Sorry but your just another reason why I don't play Tanked anymore people like you kill the vibe.
    IGN--> iNasa

Sorry but your just another reason why I don't play Tanked anymore people like you kill the vibe.
    Do you want to see how much I care? You can't, because I don't.

Do you want to see how much I care? You can't, because I don't.
    You care somewhat cause you replied. (;
    IGN--> iNasa

You care somewhat cause you replied. (;
    And what's your point?

And what's your point?
    You care obviously, hahaha XD
    IGN--> iNasa

You care obviously, hahaha XD
    Lmaoooooo ^^^^
    Uh, hi.

Master Sorcerer

Ugh TK is the worst every time I win he just calls me idiot noob, and if I use beagles to try and spawn kill him he walks into them and then starts calling me spawn kill noob......I'm one of those guys dat prefers beagles over other modes , but the few times I play like death match of like hardcore and I get use a shield to kill him he calls me a shield idiot noob...

I am Tomahawk

Highest CP - 108k