Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: People sure give up easily.

  1. #1

    Default People sure give up easily.

    Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-13-15-49-59.png
Views: 200
Size:  673.0 KB Name:  Screenshot_2015-08-13-16-04-37.png
Views: 147
Size:  989.9 KB
    Pathetic. He just lacked skill, no need to cry like that.


    Total CP: 24k~

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Bejewled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In A Black Hole
    Posts
    3,569

    Default

    You're pathetic, oh look at me i won a game now im post about the loser on the forums because you arent allowed to get angry for losing.
    Sore winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    I can't help it.. I have to mother everyone.
    But mom..

    My GrowTopian Info


    My Goals


    Awesome art of me by Chudy!


    #FireTemplar!🔥

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bejewled View Post
    You're pathetic, oh look at me i won a game now im post about the loser on the forums because you arent allowed to get angry for losing.
    Sore winner.
    Invalid, now listen to me. I never congratulated myself because I am the winner. I just posted photos of one calling me an idiot, and afterwards quitting the game. I pointed out it was pathetic to just quit like that, and how do you know about Tanked? Shut your mouth if you don't know anything about the topic and just seeking attention.


    Total CP: 24k~

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Bejewled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    In A Black Hole
    Posts
    3,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoto View Post
    Invalid, now listen to me. I never congratulated myself because I am the winner. I just posted photos of one calling me an idiot, and afterwards quitting the game. I pointed out it was pathetic to just quit like that, and how do you know about Tanked? Shut your mouth if you don't know anything about the topic and just seeking attention.
    Im not invalid, idiot, i watch videos about it thanks, if he wants to quit, whatever, its not pathetic, and if anything, you are the one seeking attention by posting this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solorien View Post
    I can't help it.. I have to mother everyone.
    But mom..

    My GrowTopian Info


    My Goals


    Awesome art of me by Chudy!


    #FireTemplar!🔥

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bejewled View Post
    Im not invalid, idiot, i watch videos about it thanks, if he wants to quit, whatever, its not pathetic, and if anything, you are the one seeking attention by posting this thread.
    Haha, you just called me an idiot like TK. But who cares really? You just pointed out something stupid, can't you admit defeat? TK can quit, you can shut up whatever, I just pointed out how he gives up easily, you are not even him and you are saying "everybody can rage when they lose" I never pointed that out, can't you read?

    And I don't care if you are Invalid or not, probably are, and that explains why I hate you both.


    Total CP: 24k~

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard sonsoftanked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    in merica yyeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!
    Posts
    393

    Default

    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!! also the 2nd shot could of went in the problem players thread but the 1st id just say try to ignore unless it become more constant but just say GG back at max
    Last edited by sonsoftanked; 08-13-2015 at 03:38 PM. Reason: cuz i can
    Tanked name- rednecktank
    youtube channel- sonsoftanked (https://www.youtube.com/user/sonsoftanked/videos)
    games played- tanked
    tanked is love, tanked is life
    brofist to pewdiepie
    http://media0.giphy.com/media/5nl8lD39b5Bw4/200.gif <------ when your so hungry you have a big mac attack

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer SCOOBYDOOFAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    BC, Canada (PST)
    Posts
    2,458

    Default

    First I'd like to say that TK may give up easy in Tanked but not in Growtopia. SO you can't say he is completely pathetic because he doesn't give up on everything. I know that TK is new to the game so it makes sense why he is frustrated about losing. But we don't know what really happened possibly before the game or if you played a previous game. How is it that TK is pathetic because he gives up, yet he is working off trying to find Wizard Staff in Growtopia? TK is not pathetic, he may get frustrated but that isn't pathetic. Honestly if Tanked has the same rules as Growtopia, you shouldn't single out another player. Just because someone lost and got frustrated doesn't give permission you permission to go around singling them out.
    I am Canadian but can speak fluent English and French, if you ever need help send me a message.

    If you are ever bored, feel free to check out my fan fiction on Wattpad. This does have mature content, so viewer discretion is advised.
    https://www.wattpad.com/story/554151...s-in-the-games


    #200TOKENGIVEAWAY

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    I'm leaving tanked , i'm raging and im wasting my time anyway.
    Bored to fight RTTanks and always loosing, Or fighting laggers.

    Half of time i'm against Fake noobs that use guest accounts and owe me. I earn cps via mvps i get by fighting whites. I'm not prood of it.

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard LOLKidz117.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ogden,utah
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKill69 View Post
    I'm leaving tanked , i'm raging and im wasting my time anyway.
    Bored to fight RTTanks and always loosing, Or fighting laggers.

    Half of time i'm against Fake noobs that use guest accounts and owe me. I earn cps via mvps i get by fighting whites. I'm not prood of it.
    I'm with TK on this one I started with Tanked but there are way to many try hards and rude people. Growtopia is more enjoyable with a somewhat better community. (:
    IGN--> iNasa

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Theilusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Farming...
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Shouldn't this be on the tanked forums
    IGN:itsJavaJosh
    Visit:VendorHQ

    Did you like what I just said? Then give me a point!

    ...If not do it anyway it's free who cares.


  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCOOBYDOOFAN View Post
    First I'd like to say that TK may give up easy in Tanked but not in Growtopia. SO you can't say he is completely pathetic because he doesn't give up on everything. I know that TK is new to the game so it makes sense why he is frustrated about losing. But we don't know what really happened possibly before the game or if you played a previous game. How is it that TK is pathetic because he gives up, yet he is working off trying to find Wizard Staff in Growtopia? TK is not pathetic, he may get frustrated but that isn't pathetic. Honestly if Tanked has the same rules as Growtopia, you shouldn't single out another player. Just because someone lost and got frustrated doesn't give permission you permission to go around singling them out.
    Did you see the word "people?" I'm meaning all of the give up players, TK is just one of them, and I don't know about those growtopia rules because this is Tanked forum.


    Total CP: 24k~

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Theilusion View Post
    Shouldn't this be on the tanked forums
    Should you be on Grow forums

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLKidz117. View Post
    I'm with TK on this one I started with Tanked but there are way to many try hards and rude people. Growtopia is more enjoyable with a somewhat better community. (:
    HAHAHA NICE JOKE :D :D

    No.

    I don't play growtopia, but I have heard enough to know it's community has fallen.


    Total CP: 24k~

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard LOLKidz117.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ogden,utah
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoto View Post
    Did you see the word "people?" I'm meaning all of the give up players, TK is just one of them, and I don't know about those growtopia rules because this is Tanked forum.
    Sorry but your just another reason why I don't play Tanked anymore people like you kill the vibe.
    IGN--> iNasa

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLKidz117. View Post
    Sorry but your just another reason why I don't play Tanked anymore people like you kill the vibe.
    Do you want to see how much I care? You can't, because I don't.


    Total CP: 24k~

  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard LOLKidz117.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ogden,utah
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoto View Post
    Do you want to see how much I care? You can't, because I don't.
    You care somewhat cause you replied. (;
    IGN--> iNasa

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLKidz117. View Post
    You care somewhat cause you replied. (;
    And what's your point?


    Total CP: 24k~

  18. #18
    Lesser Wizard LOLKidz117.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    ogden,utah
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoto View Post
    And what's your point?
    You care obviously, hahaha XD
    IGN--> iNasa

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer DeathSkull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    1,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOLKidz117. View Post
    You care obviously, hahaha XD
    Lmaoooooo ^^^^
    Uh, hi.


  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    501

    Default

    Ugh TK is the worst every time I win he just calls me idiot noob, and if I use beagles to try and spawn kill him he walks into them and then starts calling me spawn kill noob......I'm one of those guys dat prefers beagles over other modes , but the few times I play like death match of like hardcore and I get use a shield to kill him he calls me a shield idiot noob...


    I am Tomahawk

    Highest CP - 108k

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •