Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I APPRECIATE YOU

Default I APPRECIATE YOU

First and foremost i want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Without all of the kind hearted good natured polite helpful growtopians, This game would not be the amazing experience that it is today.THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

I especially want to thank the teachers of the game, THANK YOU ALL for being helpful and showing new players right from wrong. I appreciate that.

I also wanna thank all of the forumers for the extra time they spend, THANK YOU for keeping us posted with the latest news and reciepies and for generally being good people.

Next I wanna thank the youtubers, THANK YOU ALL for doing your best to get the game as much attention as possible. Keep up the amazing work.

Last but not least (but pretty close to least) I even wanna thank the scammers and hackers and other degenerate delinquents. thanks for keepin me a job and allowing me to help the greatest game I have ever played...See ya'll soon
    "They say, only a fool thinks himself to be a wise man, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool"

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglebear View Post
    First and foremost i want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Without all of the kind hearted good natured polite helpful growtopians, This game would not be the amazing experience that it is today.THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.

I especially want to thank the teachers of the game, THANK YOU ALL for being helpful and showing new players right from wrong. I appreciate that.

I also wanna thank all of the forumers for the extra time they spend, THANK YOU for keeping us posted with the latest news and reciepies and for generally being good people.

Next I wanna thank the youtubers, THANK YOU ALL for doing your best to get the game as much attention as possible. Keep up the amazing work.

Last but not least (but pretty close to least) I even wanna thank the scammers and hackers and other degenerate delinquents. thanks for keepin me a job and allowing me to help the greatest game I have ever played...See ya'll soon
    Well this is the nicest thing I've read today. Thanks to you too! We appreciate you too *hugs*

You going somewhere?
    IGN: Lucker
    Account created: 918 days ago - UPDATED 25/7/15
    Hours played: About 1200 - UPDATED 25/7/15

Do you even think? -

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest times, if the one, only remembers to turn on the light"

Quote Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
    You going somewhere?
    Nah I'm not goin anywhere, It's player appreciation week an I'm just feelin appreciative
    "They say, only a fool thinks himself to be a wise man, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool"

Default LOL

Bahahaaa I like the last one! Thanks for making Growtopia a better place

Click this. Now.

I am cute .

Awe this is so sweet. We appreciate you and all the mods/devs as well!

---
    LIGHTY
    Level 40 // 13 year old girl

Art Thread!

"The only way out is through."

And we thank you for being a great moderator in this amazing game!

Anyways. Thank you. For doing your job and still appreciating the whole community!
    [COLOR=Kranken][/COLOR]

Click on the spoiler to show how many damn's I got. By clicking there, you'll give me a damn.

Get free levels in GETFREELEVELS.

Nah I'm not goin anywhere, It's player appreciation week an I'm just feelin appreciative
    Ohh
    IGN: Lucker
    Account created: 918 days ago - UPDATED 25/7/15
    Hours played: About 1200 - UPDATED 25/7/15

Do you even think? -

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest times, if the one, only remembers to turn on the light"

That is very cute
    You forgot to thank the newbies! Without them, you won't get to keep the job because the only people getting scammed by the scammers are the newbies

Thank you @Snugglebear for being a moderator,

Would you like to get these implemented in game? Support them by clicking and leaving some supportive comments! Thanks~

** IGN: Bungbi - Instagram: Bungbi_GT - Hobby: Fashion Show and Farming - Level: 83 **

We all appreciate you the same way you appreciate us! We are all people of the same kind yet different minds. That's what's special
    Latest world : AAkashi
    Level now : 100
    Goals :
    [] WOTD
    [] Golden Pickaxe (-/1)
    ~ AAkashi

Thanks snugglebear for bright year in 2015 without you i can't inspired anything.

Someday we can met in the game
    and You are the best forumer after all.
    I'm proud of you that you have done to moderating us in the game and either forum.

I love u moderator and developers.

I will make Positive thread for you and forumers

2015 is year that inspired me alot.

Thanks everyone and Happy Players apperciated week

Wink Aw thanks, we appreciate you too!

Its very touching you took the time to tell us that you care!
    The only problem is these days is that alot of people dont appreciate YOU, or mods in general, and its sad. We appreciate you, but some people totally take you for granted. But hey, who cares? Its not like they are stopping you from being awesome
    Hi, im Swaginaut!
    So swag that the swaggy swag gods have swaggily promoted me to swaggy swag master of swaggy swaginauts!

Well, I'd also like to thank YOU, SNUGGLEBEAR, for being a GREAT moderator but an even GREATER friend - I've known you for two years and never had you fail to make me smile, keep doing what you're doing, man, and that goes for the rest of the moderator team, too, for not only punishing players, but for keeping up the community orientation and keeping Growtopia a more upbeat place, I know your job isn't always about banning scammers and taping profane individuals, it's to guide other people and to allow them to have a role-model and keep the community in check by enhancing their game-play in any way you can! <3

Thank you to the developers, also for creating, updating and providing us with this awesome game: Growtopia. I have put in around 4,000 hours and have been here for 910 days and I have absolutely no regrets! Thanks! <3

I agree, the forumers are a DIRE part of our community - they're the reason I've been on this forums for over two years, and they're the reason I always come back to the forums each and every day, without them, my Growtopia experience would be much more bland, so I also want to thank you all! <3

I've always said that EVERY PLAYER is worth something and that EVERY PLAYER affects our community - so, I would also like to send on a thank you note to all of those, every one of you make the game what it is, to all you who build worlds - thank you! To all you who make awesome music - thank you! To all you who farm and provide resources for the economy - thank you! To you YouTube creators who provide us with entertainment - thank you! To you amazing artists who share your extravagant artwork and stories - thank you! To you civil ones - thank you! To you uncivil ones - thank you, too, you allow the balance of the game, where there is good, there is bad, and why I would prefer it without the majority of bad players, for the younger kids sake, you teach them lessons before you get hit with the ban hammer or tape over your mouth! <3

Glad to see an uplifting thread with a jolly message, SNUGGLEBEAR - so thank you, again!

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Thank you too for all your job by the way will the super mod dance party come back this year ?
    IGN : Abysse Level : 63

GOAL

~GET PROTODRAKE :19/19 .Done the 04/07/2015

~GET FOCUS EYES :65/100

~Get WOTD :Not achieved

~All rings :
    -2 Fistfuls of Rings
    -2 Ring of Wisdom
    -1 Ring of Winds
    -1 Ring of Water
    -1 Gemini Ring

Thank you for stopping the scammers and hackers and making the game cleaner, the time you spend in the game just for finding those "criminals" is so kind of you.

v0ren, You better stay away from me with your tapes! lol

v0ren, You better stay away from me with your tapes! lol
    lol, i saw that video
    Goals:
    Focus eyes(17/100)
    Rare world(70%)
    10 dls(45/1000)
    Ring of winds(step 2)
    Popular YouTube channel(Soon)

Visit BUYFISHY

Thanks for what u do @snugglebear
    Couldn't ask for better mods/ Devs
    Hey, I'm iEmeraldBoy or iEB

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Machine View Post
    I was told I will die of death. A disease that only old people can get.
    Quote Originally Posted by candh1 View Post
    Selling 200 arms for 600 wls cheap offer! :]

Thanks Chocolatte

Master Sorcerer

Thanks for all your hard work and keeping this game safe and all that other baloney

Also don't forget to Appreciate the developers, they Work really hard for the game and Update the game Every two weeks, which is awesome!
    Some of My Favourite Quotes
    Some Info About me.