Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: How'd i get hacked?!?!

  1. #1
    Lesser Wizard Bolty27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    116

    Default How'd i get hacked?!?!

    Ok so this is what happened i went on growtopia go to my world and when i came into my world i noticed that my jammer was gone . I looked in my inventory and it wasnt there SO WAS MY UFO, HORSIE, SHOCKING HAIR AND ALL MY RARES. So thats when i started to panic. Then i noticed some stuff that was in my inventory too there was a chicken seed, fishbowl seed and some other stuff, i didn't have that? I was gonna quit but i just didnt want to. So does anyone know whats happening?




  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    716

    Default

    There is no possible way to hack Growtopia, as the server would detect it immediately, someone probably just guessed your password. I recommend changing it as soon a possible. Anyways, I wish you luck.

    ~JHC
    GrowID: JakeHC


  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard Bolty27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeHCorwell View Post
    There is no possible way to hack Growtopia, as the server would detect it immediately, someone probably just guessed your password. I recommend changing it as soon a possible. Anyways, I wish you luck.

    ~JHC
    Thats what questioned me a lot. There is no way,100%, to hack in growtopia. I changed my password to a harder password and when i log off i erase my password. My friend thinks someone is targeting my iPhone. So i just keep an eye out on things now.




  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer ShadowSURF3R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    1,439

    Default

    Lets define hacking shall we? Hacking is when someone, or something, modifies a game to accomplish something outside of the creators original purpose. I have often seen people mistake hacking for someone guessing their password, which is what happened in your case.

    Make sure to always have a complex password that you will never forget. If you are forgetful, write it down and put it somewhere safe.

    Moderators cannot return lost items. Make sure to always keep your items safe, too.

    I hope you find what has gone on here. Be careful who you trust with your phone and always keep it safe.

    ~SS

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Abram Reyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ehm dead.
    Posts
    547

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolty27 View Post
    Ok so this is what happened i went on growtopia go to my world and when i came into my world i noticed that my jammer was gone . I looked in my inventory and it wasnt there SO WAS MY UFO, HORSIE, SHOCKING HAIR AND ALL MY RARES. So thats when i started to panic. Then i noticed some stuff that was in my inventory too there was a chicken seed, fishbowl seed and some other stuff, i didn't have that? I was gonna quit but i just didnt want to. So does anyone know whats happening?
    AnyOne who know ur Account...
    it wont happen if u ddnt say,tell,or sell ur account...
    its not possible that somebody hacked ur account because i looked at the source code
    of the game Growtopia and their server is so Unique even Gem hacks dont work... so
    one thing happen u say or sell ur account..

    *(i know selling accounts are not possible but i saw someone trading for that other account weird but
    they are trading 80 wls for that account.... so I panic... )

    anyway....

    be starting again?
    il help u build again..
    or donate to you..
    idk just to help u...

    ALWAYS HERE
    TrueTrench!!!

    LIKE A POOPBOSS

  6. #6
    Lesser Wizard breast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Cough
    Posts
    386

    Default

    Someone enters my password too sometimes gives me thingy sometimes stole but i think hes my good friend he can saw my password
    --GrowID: Extrac ''I AM BACK''

    --Feel free to msg when you need help


    ----------------------- PSN: ExitWorld


    *If you get a chance, don't hesitate!*


  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Abram Reyes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    ehm dead.
    Posts
    547

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by SyfyAlpha View Post
    Ive always wondered... why are most of your post always have to do something with poop..? Is it like a catchprase for you?
    HEHE!
    just my Trip....



    None of ur business (JOKE!!)

    hehehehe...

    ALWAYS HERE:

    POOPBOSS

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard Bolty27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abram Reyes View Post
    AnyOne who know ur Account...
    it wont happen if u ddnt say,tell,or sell ur account...
    its not possible that somebody hacked ur account because i looked at the source code
    of the game Growtopia and their server is so Unique even Gem hacks dont work... so
    one thing happen u say or sell ur account..

    *(i know selling accounts are not possible but i saw someone trading for that other account weird but
    they are trading 80 wls for that account.... so I panic... )

    anyway....

    be starting again?
    il help u build again..
    or donate to you..
    idk just to help u...

    ALWAYS HERE
    TrueTrench!!!

    LIKE A POOPBOSS
    People sell their accounts? Weird. No thank you I won't be starting again, I'm just gonna try to get what I lost, backed.




  9. #9
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abram Reyes View Post
    AnyOne who know ur Account...
    it wont happen if u ddnt say,tell,or sell ur account...
    its not possible that somebody hacked ur account because i looked at the source code
    of the game Growtopia and their server is so Unique even Gem hacks dont work... so
    one thing happen u say or sell ur account..

    *(i know selling accounts are not possible but i saw someone trading for that other account weird but
    they are trading 80 wls for that account.... so I panic... )

    anyway....

    be starting again?
    il help u build again..
    or donate to you..
    idk just to help u...

    ALWAYS HERE
    TrueTrench!!!

    LIKE A POOPBOSS
    Um, no, you did not look at the Growtopia source code...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Angrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,376

    Default

    Make sure noone knows your password. Someone may have figured out your password.
    Email Support@growtopiagame.com about this. Are you sure you have told noone your password?
    IGN: Angro

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    AUSTRALIA MATE. :D
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolty27 View Post
    Ok so this is what happened i went on growtopia go to my world and when i came into my world i noticed that my jammer was gone . I looked in my inventory and it wasnt there SO WAS MY UFO, HORSIE, SHOCKING HAIR AND ALL MY RARES. So thats when i started to panic. Then i noticed some stuff that was in my inventory too there was a chicken seed, fishbowl seed and some other stuff, i didn't have that? I was gonna quit but i just didnt want to. So does anyone know whats happening?
    As the second post said,
    Someone must have guessed your password!
    I recommend that you change it immediately.
    Passwords are a very important thing so make sure that its not easy to guess!
    I am sorry for what has happened to you.
    Hopefully this doesn't happen again.

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    767

    Default Pad Advice

    Well make sure your password is mix or lets say like "123grow456topia" mixing letters and numbers would make hackers hard time hacking anyones acc.

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer Miku9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    817

    Default I got hacked once too.

    Someone stole my 6 WLs ,so I had "only" 67 Left.But they didn't steal anything else.
    Changed my password to a totally Random code.Only I know what it is.

  14. #14
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    AUSTRALIA MATE. :D
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miku9999 View Post
    Someone stole my 6 WLs ,so I had "only" 67 Left.But they didn't steal anything else.
    Changed my password to a totally Random code.Only I know what it is.
    Only 67 world locks left! Your stinking rich.
    Anyway, make sure you make your passwords hard to hack, like play3r16checkered or something hard and wierd!

  15. #15
    Lesser Wizard Bolty27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    116

    Default

    I'm starting to think my own friends in real life did it. A few days after, my friend told me my friends, AntiShark and Ininja25, had all the stuff I had lost. Anti has my horsie and ininja has my ufo and shocking hair. I was in shock when I realized it. So I started to ask them some questions, I asked anti "How did you get a horsie that fast, I thought you only had 1 wl." he replied "Some idiot sold it for me for a labatory" Weird isn't? No one will buy a labratory for a horsie. I told ininja "Dude my friend thinks you and anti guessed my password and stole my stuff, because you guys had all the stuff I lost." He replied "WHAT DUDE I WOULD NEVER GUESS YOU PASSWORD!!" Then he gave me a wl. Hmmm I don't know, but I think it was them.




  16. #16
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    AUSTRALIA MATE. :D
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolty27 View Post
    I'm starting to think my own friends in real life did it. A few days after, my friend told me my friends, AntiShark and Ininja25, had all the stuff I had lost. Anti has my horsie and ininja has my ufo and shocking hair. I was in shock when I realized it. So I started to ask them some questions, I asked anti "How did you get a horsie that fast, I thought you only had 1 wl." he replied "Some idiot sold it for me for a labatory" Weird isn't? No one will buy a labratory for a horsie. I told ininja "Dude my friend thinks you and anti guessed my password and stole my stuff, because you guys had all the stuff I lost." He replied "WHAT DUDE I WOULD NEVER GUESS YOU PASSWORD!!" Then he gave me a wl. Hmmm I don't know, but I think it was them.
    I'm sorry for what's happened!
    I suggest that you confront your "friends" and tell then what's going on. If it ends up being them, send an email to
    Support@growtopiagame.com
    If I can help you in any other way, reply to this comment or PM me!
    Hope that helps.

Similar Threads

  1. Hacked...
    By Nader in forum Bugs & Glitches
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 08:17 PM
  2. I might have been hacked
    By Turtwig1123 in forum Meet & Greet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 03:05 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •