Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Wanna get involved?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    My Location Is Private
    Posts
    2,035

    Default Wanna get involved?

    I'm getting back to developing soon, so i will do need people who can help out with either of those things:

    - Programming [ C# / C++ / PHP / HTML / JS / CSS ] [ 30% Of Programming Will Be Done in Unity! ]
    - Designing [ 2D, perhaps 3D as well? ]
    - Story Writing [ Consider Designing a whole game story by yourself ]
    - Layout Design [ Websites, Game UIs and Some More ]
    - SFX Designer
    - Sound Maker
    - Music Maker
    - Voice Over Artist
    - Marketing Assistant
    - Beta Testing [ Read Below ]
    - Level Design
    - Character Design [ Basically just giving the right look to a character ]
    - Media / Advertising Asset making [ Banners, link images, etc.. ]




    I'm gonna now also start looking for some beta testers for my apps. Those apps will include:

    - GAT ( Secret Project, maybe a game? )
    - GrowHub
    - GrowTube Engine
    - [if leg guy accepts me] Music sim android beta
    - GrowNews Engine
    - MP Guide
    - Grow Platformer
    - Growtopian AD engine ( don't make assumptions yet, it's not to make money )




    All the required tools will be provided on demand.
    Credits will be given to all people who do decent amount of work.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Djcasso123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,122

    Default

    Beta testing is right up my ally,

    But im also good at story writing.




    BUT... im busy with tons of other stuff so... maybe i would want to be a beta tester
    Recording episodes of Randomness in Growtopia!

    IGN: Djcasso123

    My Youtube Channel: youtube.com/djcasso123

    Check out my Youtube For Growtopia Videos and Fan Games!






    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Hey guys I need you to make my game, no pay please. I am game designer so I come up with ideas and you all do it okay?

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Clarken (ciarken)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,577

    Default

    I would love to beta test!
    IGN: Clarkin

    Perhaps..

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    My Location Is Private
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peck View Post
    Hey guys I need you to make my game, no pay please. I am game designer so I come up with ideas and you all do it okay?
    Lel, that's not the way it works, it's much more complicated than that. Also if you only come up with ideas and we do all the other work the game is ours really...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and also read the same thread in the rtsoft tavern if you want to apply, it has more up to date info

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deimantas Lebedevas View Post
    Lel, that's not the way it works, it's much more complicated than that. Also if you only come up with ideas and we do all the other work the game is ours really...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Oh and also read the same thread in the rtsoft tavern if you want to apply, it has more up to date info
    Maybe next time I'll put a big 2000x2000 HD png that says "sarcasm" I'm pointing out that you won't get free well quality people to make the larger majority of your game for you.

    From these threads I conclude you being that ideas guy that "designs and codes a bit"

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    My Location Is Private
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peck View Post
    Maybe next time I'll put a big 2000x2000 HD png that says "sarcasm" I'm pointing out that you won't get free well quality people to make the larger majority of your game for you.

    From these threads I conclude you being that ideas guy that "designs and codes a bit"
    lel read the thread in rtsoft tavern. Also there are no C#/CPP Programmers here (i guess) so i'm doing 90-100% of coding

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,351

    Default

    i can beta test and maybe make some sprites.
    I'm not funny.

  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard vyein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    I wonder where.
    Posts
    304

    Default

    Hello, I can do character design and designing stuff in general.

    Do you have a concept for the game? Can I see them?
    IGN: Vyein

    World : Veritus, Underxd, Greenvenusfarm



    Follow me on instagram for more artworks @clarafang12

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Magicalfishy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Minnesota, USA.
    Posts
    6,438

    Default

    Are we talking singleplayer or multiplayer here?



  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer Raikun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Steam Library
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Testing dah games ;P

  12. #12
    Master Sorcerer H3uy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,836

    Default

    Im learning photo editing and animation this year so ill be able to help with that.
    Also next year ill be taking coding classes
    Goals:
    Focus eyes(17/100)
    Rare world(70%)
    10 dls(45/1000)
    Ring of winds(step 2)
    Popular YouTube channel(Soon)

    Visit BUYFISHY

  13. #13
    Master Sorcerer ImAPogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    PogoLand of Wonder
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    Im A Tester.

    Like a Raccoon,

    Uhmm..I mean Raikun
    Le' Pogo's Signatuure Le' A' Version'e 2

    By Miniontastic


    Hatch Mah Eggs Pweeash :

    Ign; pogo



    Check Up Mah Fanfics:
    #How GarNub And Abala100 saves Growtopia


    #MonthlyDiamondLockEvent

  14. #14
    Master Sorcerer dither's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Mars.
    Posts
    832

    Default

    i know c / c++ programming. (Information Technology student)
    and a little bit on java and c# but im busy doing my stuff.
    CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL WITH 15 VIDEO'S ON HOW TO GET RICH: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnM...OB1Lwg9-iv-h1Q


    VISIT MY VENDING WORLD NAME OKEY + SEED THANKS

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    My Location Is Private
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    All applicants are being scanned. No more applications will be accepted.

  16. #16
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    51

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Deimantas Lebedevas View Post
    I'm getting back to developing soon, so i will do need people who can help out with either of those things:

    - Programming [ C# / C++ / PHP / HTML / JS / CSS ] [ 30% Of Programming Will Be Done in Unity! ]
    - Designing [ 2D, perhaps 3D as well? ]
    - Story Writing [ Consider Designing a whole game story by yourself ]
    - Layout Design [ Websites, Game UIs and Some More ]
    - SFX Designer
    - Sound Maker
    - Music Maker
    - Voice Over Artist
    - Marketing Assistant
    - Beta Testing [ Read Below ]
    - Level Design
    - Character Design [ Basically just giving the right look to a character ]
    - Media / Advertising Asset making [ Banners, link images, etc.. ]




    I'm gonna now also start looking for some beta testers for my apps. Those apps will include:

    - GAT ( Secret Project, maybe a game? )
    - GrowHub
    - GrowTube Engine
    - [if leg guy accepts me] Music sim android beta
    - GrowNews Engine
    - MP Guide
    - Grow Platformer
    - Growtopian AD engine ( don't make assumptions yet, it's not to make money )




    All the required tools will be provided on demand.
    Credits will be given to all people who do decent amount of work.
    I would like to help with the disigning for the beta

  17. #17

    Default

    hi,i can beta test and maybe make some sprites.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •