Thread: Sup

Default Sup

HOW AM I GOI G TO KILL ALMIGHT SETH he is op with his fireballs

Banned

Use Hellfire, have tons of that potion thingy in your inventory (I recommend atleast 5) then don't use a bow, I prefer lightsword

Well i cant get near to him first i use the bow on him then slash slash bow.After that the firework thing which kills me!

Banned

Just never ever use a bow xD if u want to hit seth without gettin near him, use magic. (but you need to slash him with a sword sometimes too)

This game is so easy. My last playthrough was a little over 4 hours long (with all secrets found). I never upgraded attack (except for once in the very beginning) because you get enough of that with the newest weapons. I only upgraded defense and magic. If you have a high enough defense you have a chance to resist magic including seth's attacks. I was able to just slash him all the way till he died. I never even had to use one elixir in the game. Just make sure to explore everything to get all the upgrade potions.

Wait his name is really Almighty Seth?! Omg this game's villain is so evil he decided to plan his schemes in Growtopia too