Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **FORUM RANKS**

Master Sorcerer

Talking **FORUM RANKS**

Please do NOT quote this post, for better convenience to people who would want to read. Thank you! This is the updated version of the previous one and this one is clean, neat and very understandable with picture-examples. You can find the old thread; here!

FORUM RANKS
    All the ranks of this forum!

New User
    0 Posts, just started. Starter rank.
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 415
Size:  5.0 KB

Serf
    1-4 Posts, first physical view rank.
Views: 263
Size:  4.7 KB

Peasant
    5-9 Posts, this is the second rank. You will get it when you reach 5 posts and will end at 9th post!
Views: 262
Size:  5.2 KB

Squire
    10-19 Posts, this is the third rank. You will get it when you reach 10 posts and will end at 19th post!
Views: 260
Size:  5.3 KB

Lesser Knight
    20-49 Posts, this is the fourth rank. You will get it when you reach 20 posts and will end at 49th post!

Knight
    50-99 Posts, this is the fifth rank. You will get it when you reach 50 posts and will end at 99th post!
Views: 265

Lesser Wizard
    100-499 Posts, this is the semi-final rank. You will get it when you reach 100 posts and will end at 499th post!
Size:  6.1 KB

Master Sorcerer
    500 Posts, this is the final rank an average person can get. You will get it when you reach 500 posts.
Size:  5.5 KB

Super Moderator
    A moderator in both forums and in-game. (In-game)

A moderator only in this forums, and cannot do any damage or cannot use powers in-game. (In-game includes games of this forums)
Size:  5.7 KB

A person logged on with a Facebook account would have a rank named "Guest".
    It no longer works, but if you browse the old threads, you will see people with this type of rank.
Views: 264
Size:  4.4 KB

ClanLIB Developer
    A developer for the sub-forum "ClanLIB SDK Forums"

Administrator
    The headmaster of growtopiagame.com, only the following have this rank.
    •Seth
    •Hamumu
    •Admin
Size:  5.4 KB

Cursed
    Forumers who are cursed by the moderators or developers, they can only PM and view the forums. They cannot post anything.

Banned
    Forumers who are banned by the moderators or developers, they do not have access to this forums for a set amount of time. They cannot view the forums, post anything nor PM anyone.

Disabled
    Forumers who are disabled by the moderators or developers, they can post and PM but other userss cannot see the message/comment.
    All posts are deleted eventually.
    Last edited by Shadin Siddique; 06-14-2016 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Removed few pictures as it can lead to singling out
    Global News: An average citizen was walking through the streets when he found a couple of children crying besides the tree where the kitten was frightfully stuck at the branches of the tree. He saved the cat and lived happily ever after! Good job, Mr. Average Citizen!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadin Siddique View Post
    This is the updated version of the previous one and this one is clean, neat and very understandable with picture-examples. You can find the old thread; here!

FORUM RANKS

All ranks of this forums!
    Please don't quote this thread, it's a bit-long!

Great thread, dude! Although I have no idea what's the use of posting if you're disabled, though...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane1343 View Post
    I can't get banned, im the almighty sethmumu I own this game just as much as Seth and hamumu
    Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    Pink is a sign of manliness.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by IceKane View Post
    Great thread, dude! Although I have no idea what's the use of posting if you're disabled, though...
    That is what I was wondering, ahah.

P.S.- I'll post pictures of all the ranks stated in this thread *except* the Disabled. If anyone has it by any change (like you were disabled before and took a picture of it and/or one of your friends/neighbourhood is disabled and you can maybe get a picture of it through any social media applications. Like kik)
    Global News: An average citizen was walking through the streets when he found a couple of children crying besides the tree where the kitten was frightfully stuck at the branches of the tree. He saved the cat and lived happily ever after! Good job, Mr. Average Citizen!

That is what I was wondering, ahah.

P.S.- I'll post pictures of all the ranks stated in this thread *except* the Disabled. If anyone has it by any change (like you were disabled before and took a picture of it and/or one of your friends/neighbourhood is disabled and you can maybe get a picture of it through any social media applications. Like kik)
    BeckyG is disabled for making a thread which contained a hack link.
    "Trust is like a paper, once it's crumpled, it can't be perfect again."

If you're lost for some reason, my forumers' exclusive VIP password is StarboardFTW. Some guy thought this was still the Growtopia forums, so I'll still put this here.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by ElectroDream View Post
    BeckyG is disabled for making a thread which contained a hack link.
    I'd like a screenshot from him cause it will only show to people having them - meaning it is written Lesser Wizard to him.

Wow, it would suck if you're disabled (on forums) and didn't know you were...
    well hello there

"Dirt is all around us. Everything is $#!T. We apply meaning, value, worth to this $#!T surrounding us. We live by this meaning, and by our words. We live by worth, and apply value, but everything is $#!T."

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Joshcat View Post
    Wow, it would suck if you're disabled (on forums) and didn't know you were...
    You can see the rank "Disabled" if you are disabled, but others can't.

Master Sorcerer

Bumping, added pictures and colours.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by D0GE View Post
    Disabled accounts have all their posts deleted (BeckyG), and then there are completely deleted accounts, like those involved in the babaji spam thing.
    Thank you for the information, but please remove the quote as instructed by the OP (Me)

QThis is the updated version of the previous one and this one is clean, neat and very understandable with picture-examples. You can find the old thread; here!

FORUM RANKS

All ranks of this forums!
    Please don't quote this thread, it's a bit-long!

New User
    0 Posts, just started. Starter rank.
Views: 415

Serf
    1-4 Posts, first physical view rank.
Size:  4.7 KB

Peasant
    5-9 Posts, this is the second rank. You will get it when you reach 5 posts and will end at 9th post!
Size:  5.2 KB

Squire
    10-19 Posts, this is the third rank. You will get it when you reach 10 posts and will end at 19th post!
Views: 260

Lesser Knight
    20-49 Posts, this is the fourth rank. You will get it when you reach 20 posts and will end at 49th post!

Knight
    50-99 Posts, this is the fifth rank. You will get it when you reach 50 posts and will end at 99th post!

Lesser Wizard
    100-499 Posts, this is the semi-final rank. You will get it when you reach 100 posts and will end at 499th post!
Size:  6.1 KB

Master Sorcerer
    500 Posts, this is the final rank an average person can get. You will get it when you reach 500 posts.
Size:  5.5 KB

Super Moderator
    A moderator in both forums and in-game. (In-game)

A moderator only in this forums, and cannot do any damage or cannot use powers in-game. (In-game includes games of this forums)

A person doing Facebook-logins would have a rank named "Guest".
    It no longer works. But if you browse the old threads, you will see people with this rank.
Views: 264
Size:  4.4 KB

ClanLIB Developer
    A developer for this sub-forum "ClanLIB SDK Forums"

Administrator
    The headmaster of this whole forums, only the following have this rank.
    •Seth
    •Hamumu
    •Admin
Size:  5.4 KB

Cursed
    Forumers who are cursed by the moderators or developers, they can only PM and read. They cannot post.
    Attachment 94667

Banned
    Forumers who are banned by the moderators or developers, they do not have access to this forums for a set amount of time. (They cannot PM,read,post!)
    Attachment 94668

Disabled
    Forumers who are disabled by the moderators or developers, they can post and PM but other forumers cannot see the message/comment.
    All posts are deleted.
    You can't tell me what to do! >:D

Anyways, great thread! Fun to read.
    IGN : Lavaloid

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by ianCSzz View Post
    You can't tell me what to do! >:D

Anyways, great thread! Fun to read.
    If it is fun to read, why did you quote it.

Master Sorcerer

Bumping to support my thread!

Banned

I got glitched when I got banned for posting screamer links everywhere and when my ban was lifted, I was surprised my rank was New User, even if I had 2k posts.

Master Sorcerer

Don't know why but it shows 470+ posts to me.

This helps me Currently (when I posted this) I'm a serf xD
    I don't know how you people can get up to 1000+ posts..

Master Sorcerer

Click Find Latest Posts.
    Thanks but it doesn't prove any examples.

Master Sorcerer

The account is disabled - it isn't banned, all the posts have been deleted and cannot post.
    I know but - there isn't a clear photo evidence. I can't just show a "No posts available" picture.

Master Sorcerer

Bumping to support new customers.

Thanks For The Help! You Make The Newer To Forum Understanding The Forum Rank!

Master Sorcerer

BUMP!

The new layout looks cool, but I'm not used to it now. So many sub forumers! Yay!