Thread: dinks secrets and cheats

did you find this hut...or have you walked on water yet and find all the goodies? Or maybe the biggest secret: What other games like Dink smallwood are out there?? Must be A big secret...cause I can't find them

Smile

have

Smile

I know how to walk on water if you want to know.
    If you go over to koal island, on the first bridge you have to go on to get to the guy how sells you the flame bow if you walk diagonly down & to the right you end up on the water but then it gets kind of hard to get back onto land but it's good for a scout. I suggest that you save it before you do this though.

Smile

If you go over to koal island, on the first bridge you have to go on to get to the guy how sells you the flame bow if you walk diagonly down & to the right you end up on the water but then it gets kind of hard to get back onto land but it's good for a scout. I suggest that you save it before you do this though.

Smile

Thumbs down

it dont work!

Before you meet that guy working on his bow, there is a bridge. When you're coming from the ducks to the bride, you should go to the right just before entering the bridge.

Lesser Wizard

You get to *walk on water* in Windmere. follow the small path of shells near the edge to do so.
    "Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun...."

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Guest @ May 16 2004,18:33)]I know how to walk on water if you want to know.
    If you go over to koal island, on the first bridge you have  to go on to get to the guy how sells you the flame bow if you walk diagonly down & to the right you end up on the water but then it gets kind of hard to get back onto land but it's good for a scout. I suggest that you save it before you do this though.
    why do it 3 times?

yeah i was wondering the sam thing
    See What I Can Do

There is the walk to the island with the giant ducks for one thing....
    The other "walking on water" is a bug, can happen in other modules and places as well... it gennerally lets you walk on all surfaces you couldnt normally and not the other way around as well... funny enough but not really usefull....

And when you look at the way most dink scenarios are built... you could miss out on some storyline talk and never get further if you end up skipping some maps...
    As Bart says; save first

It is kind of fun though.... try doing it in some of the dmods... i ended up on the "you have finished the game" screen in that "error in Dinkland" scenario.. looked kind of cool

Hi im new to the group!

And here is my first question: have you ever been on the islands between Windemere and that secret island? You can even see on the map that there is a hut or something. Do you know how I can get there?