Thread: Unable to create Config.exe in CodeBlocks

Serf

Default Unable to create Config.exe in CodeBlocks

I am a new user to CodeBlocks and previously used Dev-C++. I swiched just so i could install ClanLib. I went into the Setup\CodeBlocks folder and edited the config.example to list the location where ClanLib folder was located. I also went to http://lefthand.xullum.net/index.php?op=downloads and copied the contents of pkg-config-all-in-one.zip to the appropriate folders in CodeBlocks. I then open main.cpp in CodeBlocks and try to build it. I then get the below errors:

C:\ClanLib\Setup\CodeBlocks\main.o:main.cpp.text+0x10c)||undefined reference to `_iniparser_new'|
    C:\ClanLib\Setup\CodeBlocks\main.o:main.cpp.text+0x13c)||undefined reference to `_iniparser_getstring'|
    C:\ClanLib\Setup\CodeBlocks\main.o:main.cpp.text+0x167)||undefined reference to `_iniparser_getstring'|
    C:\ClanLib\Setup\CodeBlocks\main.o:main.cpp.text+0x192)||undefined reference to `_iniparser_getstring'|
    C:\ClanLib\Setup\CodeBlocks\main.o:main.cpp.text+0x1bd)||undefined reference to `_iniparser_getstring'|
    C:\ClanLib\Setup\CodeBlocks\main.o:main.cpp.text+0x1e8)||undefined reference to `_iniparser_getboolean'|
    C:\ClanLib\Setup\CodeBlocks\main.o:main.cpp.text+0x20d)||undefined reference to `_iniparser_getboolean'|
    C:\ClanLib\Setup\CodeBlocks\main.o:main.cpp.text+0x232)||undefined reference to `_iniparser_getboolean'|
    C:\ClanLib\Setup\CodeBlocks\main.o:main.cpp.text+0x257)||undefined reference to `_iniparser_getint'|
    C:\ClanLib\Setup\CodeBlocks\main.o:main.cpp.text+0x267)||undefined reference to `_iniparser_free'|
    C:\ClanLib\Setup\CodeBlocks\main.o:main.cpp.text+0xa6f)||undefined reference to `setup_vc_clanlib_workspace(std::list<std::string, std::allocator<std::string> > const&, std::string const&, std::string const&, std::string const&, std::string const&)'|
    ||=== Build finished: 11 errors, 0 warnings ===|

ClanLib Developer

CodeBlocks is not something the core developers maintain or use. If you have any problems with it, I'm afraid you'll have to figure it out yourself.

Maybe there are some other forum users that use it that can help?