Thread: I'm available for hire

Knight
    I looked through my window, there are no signs ... but, its definitely planet Earth.

Default I'm available for hire

Hello,

I'm not good at C++, have average knowledge, but have no problem using ClanLib, although it took me quite some time and I'm far from finishing my first game. On the other hand, my graphics and music composing skills are far better, although not perfect either. I'm good at making 3D models using Blender and rendering all sorts of animations. So, if someone needs this I would be glad to work for a small fee. You make an offer.

Regards

Just a tip:

You should include some showcase of your work, especially if you want somebody to pay for you. And usually, people don't come to you when they want somebody in their team; it's you who has to make the contacts.

Knight
    I looked through my window, there are no signs ... but, its definitely planet Earth.

Thanks for the advice, I was absent for a while, been on short vacation.

Ok, so to correct myself ... I want to make a contact with someone who wants to hire me to make simple Blender animations. I'm actually not that good, but that is the reason why I'm willing to work for a small fee. I have nothing to show, nothing that is worth showing.

Thanks!

Lesser Knight

how's going on? have you got a job now? I want to find a job,too .
    Make excellent games,make happly life.

Knight

It's going pretty well! I'm making games of my own, I even made my own engines for several platforms, different platforms, not just desktop, but also browser, Flash AS3. I always had a job, I was just looking a freelance work back then at a time I wrote that message. There's so much work I can't even accept all the offers. What's with you?

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by alexv1 View Post
    It's going pretty well! I'm making games of my own, I even made my own engines for several platforms, different platforms, not just desktop, but also browser, Flash AS3. I always had a job, I was just looking a freelance work back then at a time I wrote that message. There's so much work I can't even accept all the offers. What's with you?
    I am making games,too. I have interest in your AS3 Engine. Can you give a copy to me ?
    Do you use MSN Messenger?

Knight

Of course not, it contains sensitive stuff. It's more like a bunch of classes. I have classes for 2d, for isometric, for 3d, stuff for resource management, security, encryption, etc. This is all still in development and I'm making money from it, so I can't share, sorry

Lesser Knight

Of course not, it contains sensitive stuff. It's more like a bunch of classes. I have classes for 2d, for isometric, for 3d, stuff for resource management, security, encryption, etc. This is all still in development and I'm making money from it, so I can't share, sorry
    It doesn't matter.

Knight

But you could give me your games.

Lesser Knight

But you could give me your games.
    why? .

Knight

Well, for the same reason you asked me to give you my games, of course.

Lesser Knight

Well, for the same reason you asked me to give you my games, of course.
    I can give you some code.If you have interest.

Knight

No, thanks.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by montyross4 View Post
    Hello, Halley I am also Looking for a job. So can you tell me some Good ways to find a job so that It will help me in my carrier.
    why did you ask me? I have no idea.