Thread: I MADE A GAME!

Default I MADE A GAME!

Hey guys, Vio here. I finally finished my game Iv'e been working on with help from Unity. Unity is a big organization that create/program games. I am not an expert just to point that out, but I am very proud of myself for actually finishing this game within a month, I am not a real patient person, but it was a good outcome.

THE GAME:
    - You play as a boy who wakes up and his toys come to life and try to kill you, you have an AK-47 and just have to survive and get as much score as you can!

Future Updates:
    - All you can do right now is shoot the enemies and get massive amounts of score and try survive as long as you can!
    - Future updates will include a GUI shop where you can buy more guns by earning coins and etc.

Please leave me feedback on what you think of this game or even what you would like me to add to the game, I would appreciate it, thanks!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/9c...y49q/Setup.exe

THERE IS NO VIRUS, IDK WHERE ALL OF YOU GET IT, MOST OF MY FRIENDS DOWNLOADED THE GAME AND NO PROBLEMS AT ALL, MY ONE FRIEND EVEN TESTED AND GOT NO VIRUS IT'S ONLY NAMED "Setup.exe" BECAUSE THE PROGRAM I USED TO MAKE MY GAME AN INSTALLABLE NAMES IT "Setup.exe" BY ITSELF!
    Last edited by Violence; 11-12-2015 at 08:51 AM.
    Hello my name is Calvin, if you need help email:
    support@growtopiagame.com

Check out my YouTube Channel:
    https://m.youtube.com/user/ViolenceGT?

Check out my Minecraft server website: https://crosscraftmc.nussman.us/

Quote Originally Posted by Violence View Post
    Hey guys, Vio here. I finally finished my game Iv'e been working on with help from Unity. Unity is a big organization that create/program games. I am not an expert just to point that out, but I am very proud of myself for actually finishing this game within a month, I am not a real patient person, but it was a good outcome.

THE GAME:
    - You play as a boy who wakes up and his toys come to life and try to kill you, you have an AK-47 and just have to survive and get as much score as you can!

Future Updates:
    - All you can do right now is shoot the enemies and get massive amounts of score and try survive as long as you can!
    - Future updates will include a GUI shop where you can buy more guns by earning coins and etc.

Please leave me feedback on what you think of this game or even what you would like me to add to the game, I would appreciate it, thanks!

DOWNLOAD LINK:
    His thread was removed. VIRUS VIRUS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by genpasaporte922 View Post
    When I was a newbie, I emailed Support how to earn world lock, and I farmed dirt for almost 3 months.

Default Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnoid View Post
    His thread was removed. VIRUS VIRUS!!!
    I posted it in wrong sub that's why lol.
    Hello my name is Calvin, if you need help email:
    support@growtopiagame.com

Check out my YouTube Channel:
    https://m.youtube.com/user/ViolenceGT?

Check out my Minecraft server website: https://crosscraftmc.nussman.us/

Master Sorcerer

No pics no clicks. Once you got that up I'll gladly play, it's cool to see games on the game dev no matter how good/bad it is because it's infinitely times better than people "thinking" about making a game.

I could run this in a sandbox or something later on if you guys are so scared. Also, what kind of gun owner would leave an assault rifle outside of a safe where a little kid could get it?

Joined Growtopia July 16, 2013.
    You mess with the snake, you get the fangs!
    Hexadecimal number systems, giving programmers headaches since computers were invented. (or at least me)

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by darksnake99 View Post
    I could run this in a sandbox or something later on if you guys are so scared. Also, what kind of gun owner would leave an assault rifle outside of a safe where a little kid could get it?
    Who's scared?
    Pictures of the game should be mandatory before downloading it, not even much for security reasons. Chances are this game is totally harmless, but running it in a vm only makes it somewhat safer, vm proof is a thing.

Answer to the second one: southern/rednecks.

here's a virustotal link. I uploaded the file myself. There's a hit here. "HEUR/QVM41.4.Malware.Gen" found by Quihoo 360 (some Chinese antivirus)

I didn't run it, and didn't plan to, after all setup.exe is a rather suspicious name.

I also found this. A similarly named nasty also apparently named setup.exe. This one also has a bunch of hits from other antiviruses, as adware and such.
    Last edited by darksnake99; 11-12-2015 at 12:36 AM.

Hexadecimal number systems, giving programmers headaches since computers were invented. (or at least me)

Put some screenshot thought.

Master Sorcerer

here's a virustotal link. I uploaded the file myself. There's a hit here. "HEUR/QVM41.4.Malware.Gen" found by Quihoo 360 (some Chinese antivirus)

I didn't run it, and didn't plan to, after all setup.exe is a rather suspicious name.

I also found this. A similarly named nasty also apparently named setup.exe. This one also has a bunch of hits from other antiviruses, as adware and such.
    The op called it setup.exe? Lol that alone is a red flag if he can't rename the damn thing.
    Well I'll check it out if he at least posts a pic of the game to verify it exists, not that I don't trust you, just like to see things for myself.

Seems like a pretty legit virus, after all that time to create a beautifully looking thread this might cause an infraction.

[Not sure; I don't know the official rules]
    Be sure to check out my Instagram at: Ehuds.GT, Thanks!

THERE IS NO VIRUS, IDK WHERE ALL OF YOU GET IT, MOST OF MY FRIENDS DOWNLOADED THE GAME AND NO PROBLEMS AT ALL, MY ONE FRIEND EVEN TESTED AND GOT NO VIRUS IT'S ONLY NAMED "Setup.exe" BECAUSE THE PROGRAM I USED TO MAKE MY GAME AN INSTALLABLE NAMES IT "Setup.exe" BY ITSELF!
    hey guys! it's alight! OP said it's not a virus, and after all, people never lie or act maliciously over the internet! go ahead and download it all! And while you're at it, let's all download CryptoWall too! Surely all the cyber security professionals saying it is dangerous and extorts your money are liars! Also, be sure to not vaccinate your children! It causes autism!
    Last edited by darksnake99; 11-12-2015 at 10:51 PM.

Master Sorcerer

Post a pic and I'll install it on my trash pc and verify it for you.

THE GAME:

Future Updates:

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Totally didn't rip off FNAF...
    http://<iframe src="//giphy.com/embe... GIPHY</a></p>
    Goals:
    Get focused eyes (43 Tokens :l )
    Play for 2 years (✓) Nailed it!

My WOTDs:
    DEADWASTELAND
    Funniest guy on the forums:

Things I've achieved
    The first to get Ring Of Water
    The first to get 2 Ring Of Waters
    The first to obtain a golden heart crystal from the golden booty chests

You just downloaded assest pack from unity's website, and published it.

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Blocko View Post
    You just downloaded assest pack from unity's website, and published it.
    Yea, I recall a unity tutorial having the exact same plot but I cannot tell when he hasn't posted screenies.

Good catch.

Edit*
    To anyone who has played it, does it look similar to this?
    https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/...hooter-project

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by peck View Post
    Yea, I recall a unity tutorial having the exact same plot but I cannot tell when he hasn't posted screenies.

Good catch.

Edit*
    To anyone who has played it, does it look similar to this?
    https://unity3d.com/learn/tutorials/...hooter-project
    Did you read my post about blocko?

I am making it with unity 5.2 pro