Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jack Bowe's Short Guide about Tanked.

So you think you know more about Tanked than Tanked players and you made a guide for it. Supposedly 'helping people' means making a guide about a game you barely know about. Others have become a mod without doing this, surely you can achieve your goal without acting like a W(orld's)B(est)M(an). Do consider this, I could get annoyed of your attitude soon.

Default .....?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Emendem View Post
    So you think you know more about Tanked than Tanked players and you made a guide for it. Supposedly 'helping people' means making a guide about a game you barely know about. Others have become a mod without doing this, surely you can achieve your goal without acting like a W(orld's)B(est)M(an). Do consider this, I could get annoyed of your attitude soon.
    Emendem, why did you post this? Jack is a good player, so he made a guide to help new players.
    He is not saying that he is better than other players. He is just good at making guides, so he made this one.
    When has he said he is doing this to become a mod?
    Jack Bowe is a nice player. I see not where you found his "attitude".

Where in this did I say I knew more about Tanked than others?
    I made a Guide to at least try and help people and make an effort for those not so good at the game.
    I am not acting like the Worlds Best Man, everyone has faults, I do, you do and everyone does, nobody is the "best".

Sorry about this, I respect your opinion, though.

~Jack Bowe

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Jack is a good boy
    Im here to help!

Any doubts, worries about the game feel free to PM me about them and i will do my best to answer your questions.

Also, In game remember to check out some of my worlds:

1.Waterwork
    2.Shipwrecked

--Mrlololgames

Quote Originally Posted by mrlololgames View Post
    Jack is a good boy
    I do hope you weren't being sarcastic. I wouldn't be surprised.

He's not being sarcastic. He is a good boy.

Lesser Wizard

Dang, this is pretty good. Mind that 200,000cps is a darker red, and only(currently) the #1 player has that. The last time I looked at the leaderboards, it was Jimmy..TP bombed it:/

- - - Updated - - -

The thing is, he doesn't say he knows more. He just wants to help the newer players. When you were new, I'm sure you had absolutely no idea what in gods name you were doing. Seeing this would have probably helped you a ton. Jack isn't the oldest, wisest player, but he sure is a huge help.
    Boo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    -Made it more obvious where different sections are.

-Added a few more tweaks.

~Jack Bowe
    Maybe you can have this pinned so everyone can see it.

Master Sorcerer

The guide doesn't really help u for when ur in an actual game, the tips u put aren't always the right thing to do to win

Master Sorcerer

there is also god's guide, but this guide is useless/ useless. as I mean there are many guides but I am glad jackbowe made 1 for people who are new. don't hate on him he is a good guy just wants to help that many people need ^^
    tanked: badboy

growtopia: badboy101

Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    there is also god's guide, but this guide is useless/ useless. as I mean there are many guides but I am glad jackbowe made 1 for people who are new. don't hate on him he is a good guy just wants to help that many people need ^^
    Hate hate hate hate.

Also going to keep this Thread alive.
    I wanna see new Tankers read this and hopefully learn a thing or two.

I would also like feedback on this and if you think there is anything I could add tell me what it is and I shall get on it right away.

~Jack Bowe

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.