Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jack Bowe's Short Guide about Tanked.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    Tanked is a game where you go around on various maps, defeating other players by killing them (Well their Tanks) with your Tanks. You can get Coins to then buy more Tanks.
    You start with the M3 Stuart, the next is the Panzer V which costs 50 Coins, and so on.
    To earn Coins, people can send you them, or you win in a match and each player that was in that match, other than yourself will get you 1 coin.

The Current Tanks and their prices are:
    -M3 Stuart-Free.
    -Panzer V- 50 Coins.
    -M4 Sherman- 300 Coins.
    -Love Tank- 400 Coins.
    -Spider- 1,000 Coins.
    -Skull- 1,500 Coins.
    -Fatty- 3,000 Coins.
    -RTSoft Tank- 10,000 Coins.
    -Shadow Tank- Moderator Exclusive.
    -Dink Tank- Score Jackpot on gambling.

The current descriptions of these are as followed:

M3 Stuart:
    Well rounded machine that performs decent in all areas.

Panzer V:
    By reducing armor, this Panzer's massive 700 PS engine provides extra speed.

M4 Sherman:
    AT the cost of reload speed, this Sherman has been refit with massive 120 mm rounds.

Love Tank:
    -Pink 'n Sassy, just like you! Tons of armor to get close enough to hug.

Spider:
    The Spider is a nice all-around tank with a little boost to speed.

Skull:
    Death on wheels, two shots will kill most tanks. Near zero armor.

Fatty:
    This crawling behemoth can't dodge well, but who needs to with this much power?!

RTSoft Tank:
    Support RTSoft by buying our tank! It's the best all-around tank there is!

Shadow Tank:
    I do not know, it is the Moderator exclusive.

Dink Tank:
    SmallWood's Vehicle! Not the strongest punch but nothing has a faster reload speed.

There are stats, which different tanks are better on others at certain stats.
    The stats are:
    -Damage
    -Armor
    -Speed
    -Reload (Reload Speed)

Some tanks have high damage and low armor etc, but depends on how you play, I know Itachi loves the Fatty Tanks, it is slow but with a lot of power!

You can also chat in the "Skids' Tavern" to other Tanked players, about questions.

You get Rankings, at certain amount of CP(Career Points) They are as follows:
    -White-0
    -Green-100
    -Teal-500
    -Purple-1,000
    -Pink-2,000
    -Sky Blue-5,000
    -10,000 Lazer
    -Orange- 50,000
    -Yellow-100,000
    -Red- 200,000 Career Points Points in Rankings. But only the #1 Player is actually Red.

There is different kinds of matches, as follows:
    -Solo
    -Team
    -Beginners Solo(150 Career Points and below)
    -Beginners team(150 Career Points and below)
    -VIP Team(300 Career Points and up)
    -VIP Solo(300 Career Points and up)

There are different modes to play, they are:
    -Beagle (You start with 3 Beagles, every time you die to regain 1-2.)
    -Hardcore (Kill in every way possible)
    -Deathmatch (Kill in every way possible)
    -Teams (Red vs Blue Team)
    -Mine Mania (Same as Beagles, but with Mines.)
    -Crate King (Each time you collect a Crate you earn a point, as well as every kill.)

You start with some Items and can collect more in crates. The possible items are:
    -Shield
    -Mines
    -Beagle
    -Health

The Moderators of this game are:
    -greaserLOK (LOKSTER)
    -Junior
    -Play
    -Twigs
    -TPNFRC
    -Pick AX
    -Strider

You can also broadcast, just like in Growtopia. With /broadcast. It costs 3 Coins.

You can also earn MvP, which means the best player, also best platform of the hours such as:
    -Android
    -iOS
    -WebOS
    Winning the MvP gets you some coins and some Career Points, If you are online on the Platform of the hour, you also earn a little CP.

The different maps are:
    -Town
    -Arena
    -Circle
    -Egypt
    -Hedge Maze
    -Space Station
    -Courtyard

The rules of Tanked:
    -Dont swear or use sexually explicit language.
    -Don't impersonate RT staff or lie about haxxoring.
    -Dont be bigoted, or racist.
    -Do not transfer points or lose games on purpose.
    -Never give out your password or any personal info.
    -Be aware that bans/mutes apply to your location and device, not just the account that misbehaved.
    -Players with @ in front of their names are game moderators, listen to 'em.
    -Tank stats and game rules are subject to change.
    -All chat is logged.
    -Do not ask to be a Moderator, wait to be asked.
    -Rivalry and good-natured smack-talk is encouraged.
    -Help us keep the Tanked Community friendly, fair, and fun for tanked of all ages!
    -Send screenshots of problematic players to tankedreports@rtsoft.com or make a post in the Tanked Forums.

Writing in colored text is the same as Growtopia, you use the ` symbol. The symbols you can use are:
    -0 This is White.
    -1 This is Blue.
    -2 This is Sky Blue.
    -3 This is Green.
    -4 This is Dark Red.
    -5 This is Purple.
    -6 This is Grey.
    -7 This is Dim Grey.
    -8 This is Brown.
    -9 This is Laser Blue.
    -! This is Cyan.
    -@ This is Red.
    -# This is
    -$ This is Yellow.
    -^ This is Light Green.
    -& This is a Teal like color.
    -b This is Black.
    -o This is Orange.
    -w This is White.
    -p This is light Pink.

The Moderator name color, is Cyan.

This is a list of the commands:
    -/broadcast - This makes you do a broadcast, but it costs a price of 3 Coins.
    -/msg makes you message a person. If you message somebody without there full name it will send a message to the people with a name similar. And show the message sent. If you send it to the exact person you wanted to, it will say "(exact match)"
    -/who shows you who is in the game and who is in Skids' Tavern.
    -/stats shows your some information about Tanked, such as how many online games are currently in progress.
    -/give This gives a coin to the person selected. You must enter "/give 1 Seth" or something like that, but you can give up to 50 Coins, and to any player, but they must be in the same place as you.
    -/rules shows you the rules, read them and abide by them.
    -/me works like this, you type /me and the following things you want to say such as Hi, so you type in "/me says hi" and it shall come up with [<Insert Name Here> says hi]
    -/mvp shows you:
    -the current time until the next MvP award.
    -How many coins you earned so far during the period.
    -The Platform stats so far.
    -The last MvP winner.
    -The last MvP Platform.
    -/join <Random Name> takes to a Private Match with that name.
    -/? To learn all of the Controls of that Area.
    -/msg admin Sends a message to Seth, he is rarely online to read though, better to use the Forums.
    -/wait makes you Want to wait for more Players. Unless it takes to long...

Special Command for V.I.P:
    -/massage makes you get a Deep tissue Massage from one of the Attendants.

Special Commands for Teams:
    -/switch makes you switch Teams.
    -/t <Insert Message Here> or just t <message> to send a message to people on your Team.

Special Commands for Private Matches:
    -/map <Insert Map Here> lets you choose the Map to play. From the following Maps: Hedge Maze, Circle, Town, Egypt, Arena, Courtyard, Space Station.
    -/mode <Insert Mode Here> lets you choose the Mode to play. From the following Modes: Deathmatch, Hardcore, Beagles, Crate King, Mine Mania.
    -/Tavern makes you go to Skids' Tavern.
    -/score <Insert Number between 4 and 10> lets you set how many points for a Player to get to win the game.
    -/time <Insert Number between 1 and 3> lets you set how many minutes until a game has ended unless somebody has already won.
    -/vip takes you to the V.I.P Lobby. You need 300 Career Points to enter.

Special Commands for Skids' Tavern:
    -/sit makes you "quietly take a seat"
    -/drink makes you get "An Ice cold Ale"
    -/jukebox tells you how to use the /juke command.
    -/juke makes you listen to a song in the Jukebox. It costs one coin. There is 3 songs, so you do /juke 1, /juke 2 or /juke 3
    -/tv makes this appear >> You move away from the constant blaring of the TV

Information on Maps:

Space Station:
    Space Station is a Map which is like a Maze, it has different colored areas, which I do not know for which purpose, it is a Map you will need to look around each corner, but is great fun! Look out for the Windows, as people can shoot across from Window to Window!

Hedge Maze:
    Hedge Maze is a Map which is meant to be a Hedge Maze, but they do not really look like Hedges, it has a few corners, in which there is also a Middle, which is where people go for Battle, there is also a Crate up for grabs there!

Courtyard:
    Courtyard is a Map in which there is an outside passage, with a few entrances out, but the rest is surrounded by Walls. The inside of the Courtyard is filled with many Pillars, which are great for Defensive reasons, but is hard to kill other players.

Town:
    Town is a map in which there is a little scenery, including Trees, Walls and some Houses, great to plamnt Mines. Many places to hide, it has an open middle, great for Hardcore battlers!

Circle:
    Circle is a Map which is Small, but has some Walls and 2 Crates in the middle. It is great in Crate King, to use the Panzer V, to get those Crates! It is great for Battlers, in the Middle, one side to another. This is a great Match for Mine Mania, due to it being so small and getting filled! Great for 1 ON 1's.

Egypt:
    Egypt is a Map which has Pillars, and a Pyramid in the centre, which is a good place to put Mines, as well as Corners, as this is where the Crates spawn. This map has a lot of turns, therefore it is good to have skill in turning to get through the Pillars and Pyramid. Great for 1 On 1 battles.

Arena:
    Arena is a Large Map, with lots of Walls. As an Arena it is great for Battles. It has lots of turns to surprise attack your enemies! It is great for pretty much any Mode. Overall a great map for well anything.

Information on Modes:

Beagles:
    Beagles is a Mode which you start with 2-3 Beagles, and each time you respawn you earn 2. You get them most likely out of Crates, it is filled with Beagles, so watch out at every turn! You can also sometimes get other weapons and kill players with your Tank too.

Crate King:
    Create King is a match in which you get points for kills, but also each time you collect a Crate, so people get lots of Power-Ups, it is great for those who own a Panzer V as you can speed through and grab the Crates, this is great for those who are not so good at Battles, to earn a bit of extra CP.

Mine Mania:
    Mine Mania is a match similar to Beagles, but filled with Mines. You start with 2-3 Mines. You spawn with 1-3 Mines, but sometimes with Beagles, you are most likely to get Mines out of Crates, but not always. You can again, also kill with your Tank. This is great for matches like Circle, as they are small and get filled with Mines.

Hardcore:
    Hardcore is just a normal match, you Kill Players, Collect Crates and use Power-Ups to Kill Players easier and then earn Points. In this Mode you start with no Items, you have to collect them. These are more about points.

Deathmatch:
    Deathmatch is again, just a normal Match, you kill Players, Collect Crates, use Power-Ups to Kill Players Easier to earn Points. In this Mode, you start with Two Items, other than none like Hardcore. Deathmatches are Timed, to earn the most Points. Unless you change it in a Private Lobby or VIP.

Seth's Random Tips in the news:
    -You need at least 300 Career Points to enter the VIP rooms.
    -If a girl flirts with you in this game, there is a 99% probability it is actually a hairy, 40 year old, basement dwelling guy.
    -You can earn up to 5 Tank Coins in one game by winning in solo battles.
    -Type /t <message> or just t <message> to send a message only to your team.
    -Type /who to see the rank and tank of everyone in the room.
    -Type /? to learn all of the controls for that area.
    -Type /msg <name> to see if someone is currently online or not.
    -You need 100 Career Points to turn your name green.
    -You can switch between tanks if you have more than one.

Prices of In-App-Purchases:
    -200 Tank Coins- £0.69.
    -500 Tank Coins- £1.49.
    -3000 Tank Coins- £6.99.

Was of getting Tank Coins and Career Points:
    -Buy them. (Tank Coins)
    -Win a match. (Tank Coins + Career Points)
    -Get MvP (Tank Coins + Career Points)
    -Be online while your platform is the strongest. (Career Points)
    -Get them given to you by other players. (Tank Coins)

A Few tips of mine:
    -If you see an enemy Mine and you have a Beagle send the Beagle through the Mine to trigger it and avoid being damaged.
    -If you have a Shield and see a Mine, use the Shield and go over, it will still be triggered, but will not damage you.
    -Try to shoot as soon as you have reloaded to damage them faster, or spam the fire button, but you will need to be accurate to do so.
    -Place Mines in spots where people and/or Crates spawn, for a better chance of a kill.
    -Beagle + Shield is a great combination, to get up close and personal with your enemy and rip them apart.
    -Do not move away from your opponent, if you are low on health. Get their health down as low as possible for the next round. As moving away makes them able to still hit you, but you not able to hit them.
    -Memorize where Crates spawn, to always get them first, and maybe place a Mine or two.

Slot Machine
    Cherry ? ? - Wins 2 coins.
    Cherry Cherry ? - Wins 5 coins.
    Cherry Cherry Cherry - Wins 10 coins.
    Orange Orange Orange - Wins 15 coins.
    Bell Bell Bell - Wins 20 coins.
    Plum Plum Plum - Wins 50 coins.
    Bar Bar Bar - 100 coins.
    Beagle Beagle Beagle - 500 coins + Dink Tank.

ID Tags:
    If you have ever wondered what the 2 Yellow Letter are at the end of the User's name, it means they do not have a Tanked ID, and is called an ID Tag, once they make a Tanked ID, this will be removed.

This is what I know.

Hope this helps.

~Jack Bowe
    Once again you have amazed me with yet another amazing guide, great work bro!
    Smash that flag counter in the face

CLICK IT!!! http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showthr...43973-CLICK-IT!!!

Featured Pokemon:

Quote Originally Posted by skullking View Post
    GOD!! COME BACK TO TANKED!! WAT IS UR WORLD IN GROW?
    Upgrading to Android I sold my webos and am shopping around. When I'm back you will be the first one to know
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    Ok, it's open for another 2+ weeks.
    Thanks for that, I can Update it now.

~Jack Bowe

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

Updated the Moderators.
    Added Spoilers so you can find what you are looking for and it does not look as long.

~Jack Bowe

The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

I really don't find it necessary to bump/post on a thread every time you update it. If you don't want it to die, every once in a while is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by minha1234 View Post
    I really don't find it necessary to bump/post on a thread every time you update it. If you don't want it to die, every once in a while is fine.
    I know, but It has just been re-opened, so I wanted to get the word out again, I will only post on it every 13 Days, so it doesn't get closed, don't worry.

~Jack Bowe

Good thread. I didn't know about the /massage command or the /sit command, although I had been trying to find them.

Quote Originally Posted by boom View Post
    Good thread. I didn't know about the /massage command or the /sit command, although I had been trying to find them.
    Thanks. Glad I could help you find something in Tanked.

~Jack Bowe

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    Thanks. Glad I could help you find something in Tanked.

~Jack Bowe

Thank you! (emphasis on "you")

Quote Originally Posted by boom View Post
    Thank you! (emphasis on "you")
    You are very welcome, boom!

~Jack Bowe

This is THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!! Kudos Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by jaxonqralston View Post
    This is THE ULTIMATE GUIDE!!! Kudos Jack!
    I appreciate your kind words, jaxonqralston.
    I hope I can make it better in the future.

~Jack Bowe

Master Sorcerer

Default Some corrections

In the beagle mode, u start with 2 beagles not 3 and same with mine mania its 2 not 3

In MVP, you do not win coins only CP but u need coins to win MVP. Example: I earned 18 before MVP and JackBowe earned 20 and Darkgator earns 21, so the winner of MVP is DarkGator lead by JackBowe and then Itachi so Darkgator gets the most amount of CP

And In the crate king info, you wrote 'create king' lol, and even in crate king you start with 2 items. you didn't mention that

Click here to visit my profile!

#AIRTEMPLARS

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalislayer View Post
    In the beagle mode, u start with 2 beagles not 3 and same with mine mania its 2 not 3

In MVP, you do not win coins only CP but u need coins to win MVP. Example: I earned 18 before MVP and JackBowe earned 20 and Darkgator earns 21, so the winner of MVP is DarkGator lead by JackBowe and then Itachi so Darkgator gets the most amount of CP

And In the crate king info, you wrote 'create king' lol, and even in crate king you start with 2 items. you didn't mention that
    Okay, thanks for this Itachi, I shall edit this right away!

~Jack Bowe

Hmmm, nicely done Jack Bowe... Nicely done.
    You Don't Need too Many People to Be Happy. Just a Few Real Ones Who Appreciate for Who You Are
    - Wiz Khalifa

Visit The Original RTsoft Website for more Information: www.rtsoft.com

Quote Originally Posted by Phorus View Post
    Hmmm, nicely done Jack Bowe... Nicely done.
    Thanks Phorus, I plan on keeping this Updated like my one for Growtopia, I spent a lot of time on this one.

~Jack Bowe

Well of course these guides would have taken Alot of orginaisation and alot of time. You have made alot of Usefull guides Jack Bowe!. We are really proud of you. They prove alot of information that not much people had no clue of!. So great work Jack Bowe!
    You Don't Need too Many People to Be Happy. Just a Few Real Ones Who Appreciate for Who You Are
    - Wiz Khalifa

Quote Originally Posted by Phorus View Post
    Well of course these guides would have taken Alot of orginaisation and alot of time. You have made alot of Usefull guides Jack Bowe!. We are really proud of you. They prove alot of information that not much people had no clue of!. So great work Jack Bowe!
    They did, but I am willing to give my time to such a community, I am honored in which to be a part of so.
    Thanks again, Phorus.
    I appreciate the love.

Also after a "?" or a "!" you do not need a following ".".

~Jack Bowe

Wow that is very kind of you Jack Bowe. And alright then, thanks!
    - Wiz Khalifa