Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: ...

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer darkhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada Eh?
    Posts
    967

    Default ...

    Today I logged on with 99.7k. I had 109k almost 110k actually and now I'm orange...
    I already asked Seth to change my password before and he never replied..but mods or anyone that can find out who really did it and punish them, it would mean a lot to me. I worked hard for that cp just like everyone else does and seeing 10k just disappear through thin air sucks. I sort of have an idea of who got into my account but I'll PM a mod about that.


    ~DarkHawk
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...
    Posts
    11,996

    Default

    Wasn't me; I haven't played in over a week. That sucks though.

    Quotable quotes:

    Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

  3. #3
    Lesser Wizard KittenMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Pshh, poor darkie! Well, at least you know who probably did it.

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Connecticut,USA
    Posts
    94

    Default

    that sucks bro ._. But yea you should change your password ASAP.Look on the bright side though,your good enough to get back that 10k easily.
    @strider

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard theblaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    in a galaxy far far away
    Posts
    236

    Default

    So sry dark, you worked hard for yellow, u proved it to me in yesterdays matches
    If you read this then it's your unlucky day

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer Ilikecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    New Jersey(USA)
    Posts
    3,710

    Default

    Was not me i don't gess peoples pass




    #RECRYPGIVEAWAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Phanton
    I like your profile picture it's so cuteeee
    Been wanting to say it for a long time, finally decided to tell you today

    I AM A BOY

    dis happens to hackers ^
    ヽ༼ಠ_ಠ༽ノ

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    If u think its strider, its not coz he is really good at tanked so he got orange faster


    Click here to visit my profile!


    #AIRTEMPLARS

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Junior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    FL, USA
    Posts
    676

    Default

    10k should be easy enough to spot if it went to just one or a few accounts. Has anyone noticed someone take a massive jump in cp? Or do you recall if darkhawk was loosing regularly to any particular players? Any info might help us find the culprit.

    Unfortunately, darkhawk, the person you mentioned to me probably is not it, as none of their accounts add up to 10k - not even close. Either they just give away cp to everyone they could or they are innocent. Either way, you need to change your password if you haven't already.

  9. #9
    Master Sorcerer darkhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada Eh?
    Posts
    967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    10k should be easy enough to spot if it went to just one or a few accounts. Has anyone noticed someone take a massive jump in cp? Or do you recall if darkhawk was loosing regularly to any particular players? Any info might help us find the culprit.

    Unfortunately, darkhawk, the person you mentioned to me probably is not it, as none of their accounts add up to 10k - not even close. Either they just give away cp to everyone they could or they are innocent. Either way, you need to change your password if you haven't already.
    the person could've possibly just made me lose several times, if anyone has screenshots of me playing after 1:12 am eastern time please post, for it will help. Any TV related or radio might also help.
    The Hawk Can Drive A Tank Like A Boss ( And Run You Over With A Beagle <3

  10. #10
    Master Sorcerer Boomer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...
    Posts
    11,996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatalislayer View Post
    If u think its strider, its not coz he is really good at tanked so he got orange faster
    Strider's orange now?

    Quotable quotes:

    Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

  11. #11
    Lesser Wizard KittenMH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    465

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darkhawk View Post
    the person could've possibly just made me lose several times, if anyone has screenshots of me playing after 1:12 am eastern time please post, for it will help. Any TV related or radio might also help.
    Darkie do you have an Android device?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •