Thread: A good game with alot of potential!

Thumbs up

Dink Small wood has to be one of the best games made by a small company, not like squaresoft or blizzard. This is possibley the best freeware game ever made!
    It's filled with good 3d animation, and it looks like they gave alot of effort in this game!
    Pros: This has good strong graphics, maybe not "to the second modern graphics like squaresoft where you can hardly tell from real life or from computer animation" but it is very clear, and looked like it took time to do.
    The text is very well done, how many times were you laughing in real life by playing Final Fantasy?
    The idea you could make choices like, killing the old womens duck, or, return in back to her was excellent. Though it would have been better if more choices were in the game...
    The engine to design more dink small wood games has to take the cake on this one. that gives this game no real end. however I'm having trouble finding and geting them to work

Cons: This game needs more equipment, such as boots, armor, gloves, etc. and to be able to see them on dink.
    Dink goes from pig farmer to hero, and yet still looks the same!
    The same people are repeated over and over new towns, this isn't too bad, but it does have an impact.
    More depth, such as buying a horse or something so you can move quicker, or buying a house and being able to buy furniture for it. or even being able to go on a date. I know most games don't have that great of depth, however with depth this game would of possibly taken to the shelves!

This game has to be one of the best freeware games I have ever played, though I wish I could get the other home made addions to work... The game has potential, if rt looks into this game and possibley makes a modern sequel with possibley more depth and game play I can see it being sold at future shop!
    One final word, I am also a newbie game maker, and have been using rpgmaker2000 to make games, however, I would like to know what program rt was using to make this game.
    One final word again, "this time I mean it!!!" I would really like to possibly talk to seth on a chat line, I'm really interested how he came up with the idea of dink small wood in the first place!

Lesser Wizard

you still playing it? if you are, did you even find the secrets?

Lesser Wizard

You should try playing some Dink Smallwood dmods. They range from the funny to the weird, from the simple to very complex. Dink's adventures' continue.
    "Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun...."