Thread: How to make a small app without coding.

Talking How to make a small app without coding.

I find a cool website, andromo. It makes a small app which you can put stuff onto, no coding is required so don'the expect the apps to be a hit mobile app. (ONLY ON ANDROID OS)it's still a fun way to have an app you made on your phone, even brag to your friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Title says it all '_'

Quote Originally Posted by Updated View Post
    Waiting for someone to reply about the website...
    well if you really want a website that could teach you the basics of coding then i'd recommend you go check out http://www.touchdevelop.com
    it's a coding platform made by microsoft and is sometimes used by IT classes to take some courses you don't really need any experience and supports exporting to Azure web app, Cordova mobile app, HTML 5 app, and windows 8-10, you can learn everything on the website by doing some tutorials all featured on the website

Want a personal supplier?, fill in this form!
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Tke...?usp=send_form

Master Sorcerer

Coding is what makes no theoretical limit to what can be made. Prebuilt blocks hit their limit very quickly.

Ireland, the country that had leprechauns!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by peck View Post
    Coding is what makes no theoretical limit to what can be made. Prebuilt blocks hit their limit very quickly.
    ★ Coding is what makes it possible for us to create computer software, apps and websites. Your browser, your OS, the apps on your phone, Facebook, and this website forum – they’re all made with code.

Quote Originally Posted by SamKmc View Post
    ★ Coding is what makes it possible for us to create computer software, apps and websites. Your browser, your OS, the apps on your phone, Facebook, and this website forum – they’re all made with code.
    Competitive Programmers also use codes for compete Haha.

Ireland, the country that had leprechauns!

Quote Originally Posted by Sakimi View Post
    Competitive Programmers also use codes for compete Haha.
    Please understand what the term coding means, as I code myself I understand the concept, but I mainly code android OS for my android rom to make it very customizable by changing the stock launcher and system applications also changing the boot image png. Also editing boot screen and recovery settings so it will also save and format in the recovery image. So when something bad happens I can revive my device without having it bricked of coarse I have root access.

Also I don't modify games (growtopia) as growtopia is very high in security it can not be gem hacked ext, and I would not hack growtopia even if I can I wouldn't. It would ruin the fun of achievement.