Thread: The Legend of Seth the Bard - An AGS Adventure

Default The Legend of Seth the Bard - An AGS Adventure

I thought I would post this here, for Seth and other LORD fans to check out.

The Legend of Seth the Bard is a sierra-style adventure game, similar to Kings Quest I, that I threw together in about 2 weeks for a game design class project, using the Adventure Game Studio engine.

Why did I make this particular game?
    A good friend of mine got me into LORD at a very young age. For a time, we would sit at his computer and dial into a local BBS every day to level up our players. Back then, I had come to think of Seth Able as a mystical super genius. How could one ordinary man create this awesome game? (LORD was one of the first games which sparked my curiosity of how games were made, and got me into game design)

So I have been wanting to make a LORD-related game for a while now, and I thought I would tell the untold story of Seth the Bard (as he was always my favorite character) from a parallel universe to LORD.

You can check out the game information and download it here.

I did not have enough time to do everything I would have liked to, but I think it came out pretty good none-the-less.

If you would like to check out any of my other works, you can check me out here.

Next I am thinking of putting together a LORD-related MMO with the Torque Game Engine Advanced. So keep an eye out...

Just noticed this, haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but what a great game theme..
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

I figured you would like the theme, I just hope I did it justice...

As promised, I made a sequal to the Legend of Seth the Bard using the Torque Game Engine, and the wonderful Torque MMO Kit by Prairie Games.

Seth isn't anywhere to be found in this one, yet... However you will notice a lot of familiar locations, characters, and story from LOSTB.

LORD MMO (Lineage of the Red Dragon) should be available soon on my projects page, and I will post a link and full details to it here when it is.
    Last edited by CraZy Muffin; 12-23-2009 at 10:27 AM.

Here is the link the information/story and download for the previously mentioned Lineage of the Red Dragon MMORPG.

Feel free to let me know what you think of the games, or if any bugs are found.