Thread: The Dink Network Is Down

Lesser Wizard

Cool

The Dink Network's primary server (dynamic4) is currently down for an undetermined amount of time. I put up a temporary files list, and a temporary news page. Hopefully dynamic4 will get it's act together, and go back online in little while.

Wink

Stupid gamespy or whatever caused the problem.

Yeah, slashdot commented on that a while ago. Something about being DOS'ed or something. Watevah.

Ah, yes, that sounds snide. (and I like keeping flames fa,r far, away) So I post again here, See? See? <points>
    I am disapointed that its down. Deadfuly

It is very irritating that the DN is down...but oh well, it can&#39;t be helped...not by us anyway.
    Well done Redink for putting up those temp pages.

But just something else...this board is MUCH cooler&#33; The smileys are ace&#33; Is the new board gonna be something more like this one I wonder?

And I gotta use this one, so I better flame someone...err...umm...oh heck, I&#39;ll put it anyway&#33;

Lesser Wizard

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]But just something else...this board is MUCH cooler&#33; The smileys are ace&#33; Is the new board gonna be something more like this one I wonder?
    Sorta... not really. I took some inspiration from this board, but I still use the old smileys (for now). Though... I could probably whip up some better smileys now that I think about it... I just hate the ones on this board, as they mess up the space between lines and such

Plus, these boards are not too recent... they are about 4-5 months old? And then there were the old RTsoft boards. Well, lets just not think about them, mayby they won&#39;t ever be heard of again.