View Poll Results: Did this help compared to the original? (Did it help?)

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it did!

1 50.00%
  • No it didn't!

1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Re:How to make an app without coding!

Ireland, the country that had leprechauns!

Exclamation Re:How to make an app without coding!

Well I saw samify make a thread about this but did not add detail, so I checked out this website and it does make an app with the need of code, but yes it does make your own app but it's amazing. You can make a wallaper app or like add website urls so that the app is based on a website, example Google.

You cannot make games and you can only make 1 project, any more costs money through buying subscriptions.
    It's good for starting get and that, it also advertises the andromo site and has ads.

Here is how it works!

Head to Google!
    Search "andromo" in the search bar. (Www.andromo.com)
    Make an account/ sign up! (Free).
    Make a project and your set.

You can also delete your current project to make a new one of your account is not premium.
    It's good but not the best, to make a great app unfortunately you need to know how to code, don't expect to make like money or have it on the app stores.

I made this for those who read samifys thread but didn't know what to do.
    Thanks!

That site is a waste of your time.
    Learning how to code apps yourself is a much better idea.

Quote Originally Posted by MyLegGuy View Post
    That site is a waste of your time.
    Learning how to code apps yourself is a much better idea.
    A website like this can maybe inspire someone to start learning coding...

(as he likes what he did and wants to make it even better)

Master Sorcerer

If coding isnt avaible, theres no freedom. Programs like that is just code that you have to drag and drop from a limited selection of pre made functions.

Arrow

Obviously coding is better but learning the ropes of app development from an app that doesn't code is good because it shows what it is like to have an app. Even could get you into coding. And I also said that this was another version of the original thread made by samify, people said they didn't know what he mentioned ext.
    So I figured it out and made a thread with the specified instructions that he should have said in his one.

And no coding does not make everything, you need an imagination to have the ideas in which coding is used to bring it to life virtually.

Coding is only a 25% of what makes a game. You need a good community in which you can help each other out, imagination as I already stated makes the ideas, coding this is what makes it work, support, without support the development wouldn't be known or applaud.

Quote Originally Posted by SamKmc View Post
    Obviously coding is better but learning the ropes of app development from an app that doesn't code is good because it shows what it is like to have an app. Even could get you into coding. And I also said that this was another version of the original thread made by samify, people said they didn't know what he mentioned ext.
    So I figured it out and made a thread with the specified instructions that he should have said in his one.

And no coding does not make everything, you need an imagination to have the ideas in which coding is used to bring it to life virtually.

Coding is only a 25% of what makes a game. You need a good community in which you can help each other out, imagination as I already stated makes the ideas, coding this is what makes it work, support, without support the development wouldn't be known or applaud.
    If you want to get into coding, just do it—there's plenty of free tutorials out there. I think curiosity of how people actually make programs, games, websites, AI, ect truly drives the motivation for doing it.

PS: Couldn't I make an AI that thinks up new ideas?
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

Quote Originally Posted by |ThyLuigi| View Post
    If you want to get into coding, just do it—there's plenty of free tutorials out there. I think curiosity of how people actually make programs, games, websites, AI, ect truly drives the motivation for doing it.

PS: Couldn't I make an AI that thinks up new ideas?
    I know how to code already, I programme my own android roms on my device, changing it's interface, launcher, recovery img. And boot screen, ext.That subject goes into books of knowledge so...

My point is I already code but this is for those who just want to learn to ropes and make apps without coding just to see the results and see wither they will take the coding job professionally.

I know how to code already, I programme my own android roms on my device, changing it's interface, launcher, recovery img. And boot screen, ext.That subject goes into books of knowledge so...

My point is I already code but this is for those who just want to learn to ropes and make apps without coding just to see the results and see wither they will take the coding job professionally.
    What else have you made?
    (I'm curious.)

Coding is around 50% and fanbase is around 30%
    Coding is more important because if you don't have the code, how can you have a fanbase?

Making your own custom rom doesn't really need that much programming .-.
    It's actually pretty easy to make an Android ROM. Optimizing it is the hard part. (Unless you code your own launcher, interface, change parts of the Android source, or code your own recovery. Or porting open source stuff to your model)
    (Based on my experience)

On topic:
    Never try to study "programming" using drag and drop crap

Is there a website that teaches coding? I want to learn coding and make my own game... Someday.

=Read my Forum Fanfics!=
    {Forum Fanfic: Reality Shift} CHAPTER 11 IS OUT!
    {Dangan Ronpa: Rtsoft Forums} CHAPTER 6 IS OUT!

Vain Glory IGN (SEA): Aunos [SJ1] =KLX=
    Clash Royale IGN: Aunos
    Wattpad: -Aunos-

#Randomness

AM IN A STUDY TOUR AT XIAMEN. WILL BE INACTIVE TILL MAY OF 26
    SELL SNOWBALLS 3/WL

Quote Originally Posted by Aunos View Post
    Is there a website that teaches coding? I want to learn coding and make my own game... Someday.

There is many websites that teach coding... Just google coding for beginners or something like that... But i personally just look for help on the programming/coding languages on its official site...

Quote Originally Posted by Aunos View Post
    codeacademy.com (this is easier to remember than codecademy.com but its the same site)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Conan View Post
    codeacademy.com (this is easier to remember than codecademy.com but its the same site)
    Thanks for giving us another website.

Master Sorcerer

Coding is only a 25% of what makes a game.
    In case you didnt know, you're the ideas guy everyone makes fun of on unity forums.

- - - Updated - - -

On topic:
    Agreed, too many people are intimidated by typing it in, and so the resort to scratch or other programs are unfortunately common.
    Not as unfortunate as the teachers that encourage the use of scratch or the hour of code programs for actual "coding experience" instead of something fun to learn the ideas and principles :P

cplusplus.com has a tutorial for c++.
    "It vexes me how veracious discussion actually devolved into what literally is nocuous as a brainwashed drove of cattle spamming the only two words in their vocabulary: forum game." - JOSHIE63, 2017

↓↓↓
    IGN:TheLuigi
    ↑↑↑

Arrow

Coding is around 50% and fanbase is around 30%
    Coding is more important because if you don't have the code, how can you have a fanbase?

Making your own custom rom doesn't really need that much programming .-.
    It's actually pretty easy to make an Android ROM. Optimizing it is the hard part. (Unless you code your own launcher, interface, change parts of the Android source, or code your own recovery. Or porting open source stuff to your model)
    (Based on my experience)

On topic:
    When I say Customising android ROMs I mean I do the whole process, I don't just edit a few apps and do a backup and publish it. My roms are like different softwares. I edit more or less everything kinda like a new OS.
    Just changing a few settings around and then do a ROM backup and saving it on a SD card for a custom recovery is child's play, apps do that automatically for you now a days, as I just code & code I don't use tweaking apps or ROM managers except when I back it up using nandroid or odin.

I take it you have a rooted android?

I use hyper pad pretty fun no coding just drag out boxes like started touching then connect it with play music so when u touch it play music.

Idk if on android tho

Btw: HELP MEH IM ON VACATION AND STUCK IN A BLIZZARD!

Litterly 1Ft so far first 10hours
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Seth had a brain fart

New Idea RollerCoaster Pack suggested by me! Check it out here!

Goals:

Something I do while I'm bored

My favorite thing to send

Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    You know how you could lessen the moderators workloads? By stop playing the game. Less players = less people to moderate.
    Bye